Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

linlin1911 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Its was great kash...
Dont bring too much negativity in future... hope they fall in love soon before any disaster hit them ...
Show some positive side of shaurya or y he is like that or lack of love in his life to mehak so that some hopes can bloom in her ..
Thanks for the pm ..
Continue soon
Edited by linlin1911 - 5 years ago
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: linlin1911

Its was great kash...

Dont bring too much negativity in future... hope they fall in love soon before any disaster hit them ...
Show some positive side of shaurya or y he is like that or lack of love in his life to mehak so that some hopes can bloom in her ..
Thanks for the pm ..
Continue soon

Thanks Lin

Sure I will keep your suggestions in mind 😛. Yet it will be tough journey for MehRya 😭

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Res 😛

Unres
This guy is way beyond redemption. And the main cause for his behaviour is only because of his parents. Just to cover up their fault they pampered and spoilt him. Now he things he win anything thru wealth and money.
Mehak's tears affect him but his pride and ego does not allow him to accept the truth. Stupid guy wants to tame her 😲. He thinks a girl like Mehak will fall for him and stay in his suffocated place if he gives her luxurious life .
Harish and Karuna are selfish in their own ways. They only thing about their son and his happiness. By the time Karuna learns the truth the required damage would have already been done.
Thanks for the update and on Kash ⭐️.

Thanks Jen

Absolutely. Karuna and Harish are at fault. She turns a blind eye, contemplating that a good girl like Mehek could clear up the mess she had created.
While Harish is too scrupulous to buy out the trouble before it harms his son.

Both are not interested to solve the root cause that is to correct their Shaurie😭
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just realized I haven't given my FB here 😆
Very interesting chapter Kash ..Shaurya is a pure evil and I really hope she shares her pain with nehal atleast ...

Can we expect a update soon here 😛
anjali45 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ye kya ho gya hai Shaurya ko?? He is getting more n more dark n misbehaved wid d poor soul😭
Nehal seemed to b caring towards Mehak bt her mother Mansi won't let her raise her voice
Harish first seemed to b gud for Mehak bt soon changes his side to his son😭
How cud they both b this much irresponsible?? Rather than finding d root cause of d cold relationship of Mehrya they r planning what to do in future if marriage didn't worked out😲😡
Shaurya gave her diamond pendant it wud be like this if it they were in love bt here it's nothing n their relationship cud not b named
I wonder why he is forcing himself on her just bcoz he want her n thinks that she is his only
I pity on Mehak's condition 😭
Ur stories r like roller coaster ride tht is my favourite n I know tht soon their wud b love blooming b/w them😳 bt as it's RTM's story so it will take time right😆
Continue soon...tk care😉
friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update..
Beautifully written chapter 👏👍🏼
Everyone is thinking of their own benefit...poor mehek..
Harish is thinking about his son's life ... i guess karuna is also seeing benefit in this relationship as she is thinking that her son will get a stable life...a perfect family which karuna and harish was unable to give him.. No one paying hid about mehek's odd behaviour except nehal bt she is also mummed by her mother..
Loved the chapter...thanks for the pm ...plzz continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Love it
Continue soon
Thanks for pm
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

I just realized I haven't given my FB here 😆

Very interesting chapter Kash ..Shaurya is a pure evil and I really hope she shares her pain with nehal atleast ...

Can we expect a update soon here 😛

Thanks Shams
@ bold: At the time of crisis, we usually identify who are our real friends and foes. Nehal wants to help but she succumbs to family pressure. Mehek too fears the same and prefers to hide the same from Kanta & others😭

KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali45

Ye kya ho gya hai Shaurya ko?? He is getting more n more dark n misbehaved wid d poor soul😭

Nehal seemed to b caring towards Mehak bt her mother Mansi won't let her raise her voice
Harish first seemed to b gud for Mehak bt soon changes his side to his son😭
How cud they both b this much irresponsible?? Rather than finding d root cause of d cold relationship of Mehrya they r planning what to do in future if marriage didn't worked out😲😡
Shaurya gave her diamond pendant it wud be like this if it they were in love bt here it's nothing n their relationship cud not b named
I wonder why he is forcing himself on her just bcoz he want her n thinks that she is his only
I pity on Mehak's condition 😭
Ur stories r like roller coaster ride tht is my favourite n I know tht soon their wud b love blooming b/w them😳 bt as it's RTM's story so it will take time right😆
Continue soon...tk care😉

Thanks Anjali.
For SK, MS is his property and he can behave as he choose. He forgets that she is human and not some object. Her protests makes him violent. He is clueless how to win her heart.
KashishJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendlyghost08

Thank you so much for the update..

Beautifully written chapter 👏👍🏼
Everyone is thinking of their own benefit...poor mehek..
Harish is thinking about his son's life ... i guess karuna is also seeing benefit in this relationship as she is thinking that her son will get a stable life...a perfect family which karuna and harish was unable to give him.. No one paying hid about mehek's odd behaviour except nehal bt she is also mummed by her mother..
Loved the chapter...thanks for the pm ...plzz continue soon

Thanks Lima

@ bold : absolutely. The only selfless one is Mehek and she is thrashed left, right & center. 😭
By the time all realises their mistakes, it may be too late😕