Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KashishJ

Now Now NowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yet like in couple of hours

KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks you for support and love.
Posting the next chapter. Hopefully you will enjoy it.
Don't forget to hit LIKE and post your comments

CHAPTER 2

"When will she learn to adhere to me? When will she stop instigating me?", Shaurya was raining smashes on his punching bag. She deserved it all. She asked for it, he repeated recalling last night. Yet her sorrowful eyes disturbed him. His inner demon had surfaced and attacked her cruelly. He had ripped off her top and assaulted her. She cried out loud when his mouth left her lips to bruise her body. His dark self would have ravished her if not for her tearful pleas. Her agony woke him. He was able to rein his rage and leave her before it was too late. Mehek sobbed and curled into a ball. Tears spilled off her eyes but she tried not make any noise. As if she was afraid to pull his attention. When he smashed his fist into card table to vent his anger, she let out a faint cry of panic. He quickly threw his jacket on her and told her to leave but not before giving her a stern warning not to provoke him further. He got tired and grabbed the punching bag for support. He wanted to tame her but not like this. His methods were failing and he need to resort to new fruitful ways. "I will show her how her life will be once she is married to me. I have to entice her to my world", he decided.

"Ma", Nehal came beside Mansi, "I think Mehek Di is not happy with this relation", she told her unsurely. In few words, she shared her concern about previous night. "I think we should talk to Kanta Chachi and Jeevan Chachu", Nehal suggested. "Stop blabbering, Nehal. If Mehek has any problem, she will raise it. You don't have to interfere", Mansi declared. "But Ma..", Nehal tried to reason. "Look, Beta. We are so lucky to have a proposal from Khanna family. It will be beneficial for all of us, especially your future. Problems will be there in any relationships and I am sure Mehek is matured enough to handle it. So let it be", Mansi was able to convince Nehal. "What's cooking between Mother & daughter?", Kanta humoured as she walked beside them. Mansi smiled nervously, "Nothing Bhabhi. Just chatting". She squeezed Nehal's hand and she nodded in agreement. Kanta smiled at them affectionately, "Nehal, did Mehek tell you anything? Nowadays she is confined to her room. Is everything okay?". Before Nehal could reply, Mansi pitched in , "Uffo Bhabhi. She is engaged to her prince charming. Apparently she is spending her days lost in his thoughts. Our Mehek no longer belongs to us". "Nehal and Mehek will always be our children, Mansi. Marriage doesn't mean they are cut off from their maternal house. We will always be there for them", she side hugged Nehal. Mansi rolled her eyes but Nehal agreed with a wide smile. Jeevan Chachu joined them, "Listen everyone. We have been invited to dine at Khanna Mansion today. Just now Harishji's bulter called me to inform. We will be picked up by 7 pm". All were excited and Kanta went to inform Mehek.

Harish Khanna gulped down his soup and ruefully looked at Sharma family. His son's soon to be in-laws failed to impress him or rather irritated him. Yet he maintained poker face with a smile glued to it. He was grateful for Karuna, who chose to join them. He wasn't surprised when she mingled with Sharma's effortlessly. Eventhough Kanta and young Nehal seemed to be tolerable, he wished to stay far from them all. He refrained from chit-chats and studied his object of interest. Though Karuna seemed oblivious, Harish noticed Mehek's bewilderment being close to Shaurya. Unlike her family, she neither enjoyed nor tried hard to impress. Regardless, he couldn't bring himself to like her. Sharma family is a circus of which he wanted nothing to do with yet Mehek rose his curiosity. "Mehek, you look pale. Are you alright? You haven't touched your plate", he asked suggestively. Being caught, Mehek gave a weak smile,"I am fine, Daddyji. I am not very hungry". "Even Shaurya seemed to shared the same vibes", Karuna teased, "I guess we are boring the love birds". They all laughed while Mehek looked down embarassed. Harish wondered how Karuna could be blind towards tension amidst Mehek and Shaurya. As estranged parents, they always tried to cover their shortcomings by pampering their son. He and Karuna were guilty of spoiling their son. Although he had realised it and tried to make amends, Karuna was still at loss. "Ma, shall I show her around?", Shaurya asked. Mehek trembled in fear. Harish noticed it, "Don't be haste, Shaurya. It's ill-mannered to leave dinner midway". Mehek drew breath of relief and looked at him gratefully. "Let it be, Harishji", Karuna intervened and gave permission to Shaurya, "show her around, Shaurie. And don't go astray", she teased him again. Mehek trembled as he intertwined their fingers and pulled her aside.

Mehek stood alone at the balcony. The chilling breeze didn't bother her. She was too hurt emotionally to notice it. In pretense of touring the mansion, Shaurya brought her straight to his room. She felt at ease when he led her to open area and left her alone to fetch something. She got startled when he held her from behind and snaked his arms around her waist. He dipped his face to her nape and drank her fragrance. "Feels so good", he hummed while Mehek stood being uncomfortable. "I got gift for you", he showed her his palm. It was a beautiful platinum chain with an exquisite diamond pendant. Mehek stood lifeless while he adorned it around her neck, "It so unique", he turned her and pecked her forehead, "Just like you". Mehek looked down at it. Indeed it was precious and expensive. Any girl would have been delighted and considered herself lucky to be recipient of it. Unfortunately, Mehek wasn't. She was not lured by it. Yet she was too timid to fight him. After last night, she was petrified to stand against him. She chose to remain mum and looked down. "About last night...", he breached subject carefully. Still Mehek didn't dare to look into his eyes. He cupped her face in his hands and made her meet his gaze, "I admit I crossed the line". He wanted to apologize but his ego was pulling him. Her sadness affected him still he was unable to deter his pride. "You pushed me over the edge, Mehek. Damn!! I don't know how could you affect me so much", he sounded puzzled. No an ounce of remorse. He still blames me, Mehek wasn't astonished this time. She understood that people like Shaurya shall never care for others. Only his pleasure and pain mattered to him. Tears welled in her eyes but he wiped it before they spilled, "Don't". She stood still, amazed that even her tears listened to his command. "Mehek, I know I cannot give you what you desire. But look at the bright side. I can provide much more. Things that you never even dreamed to possess", he tried to coax her. She was tired and just wanted to escape him. So she stood silent while he continued, "In my world, my life, my house and my bed, you will never be disappointed. I can promise you that". She tried to smile to hide her bewilderment. "I am sure we can work it out and be happy. Can you agree to atleast give it a try?", he persuaded her. Will you set me free if it fails?, her mind asked quietly eventhough she knew it was vain. She nodded and he let out a cry of glee. "I knew you would agree. I am so happy, Mehek", he declared while she shivered. Without waiting for her consent, he pulled her and captured her lips. He sucked her soft petals while she remained numb. She was trying to get used to his aggressiveness yet it was getting more and more difficult. "Kiss me, Mehek", he whispered against her lips. It sound more like a threat than a plea. She was too scared to anger her future husband. She began to mimick him and submissively respond . He moved backwards with her and fell on futon while losing balance. He pulled Mehek along, making her fall on him. Yet he continued his sensual assault, without breaking the kiss. His phone buzzed but he ignored. But it went on & on, failing to acknowledge his disinterest. Finally he had to break apart from Mehek, murmur a curse and attend the call. Mehek send a silent prayer to the person who saved her. "Let's go down. All are waiting for us", he informed and she nodded in agreement.

Karuna waved at Sharma family who took their leave. Shaurya already retired to his room and she was left alone with Harish while waiting for his car. "That girl is not good for Shaurya", Harish's words shocked her. Karuna is a successful entrepreneur with a strong sense of social responsibility. She ran several NGOs to help less privileged people. She was elated when Shaurya had expressed his desire to wed Mehek, a middle class girl. He interrupted her response, "Before you start to preach, let me finish. She is hiding something. I am afraid it is quite disastrous for our son. I propose to find & settle it quickly and call off this sham of engagement". "Are you insane?", she was taken aback. "I am not. Infact you would also have noticed it if not blinded by your enthusiasm. Mehek's behaviour is extremely odd", he told her. "For God's sake, give the poor girl a break. She is not like those typical social butterflies. She is shy and introvert. Above all, overwhelmed by turn of events", she defended Mehek. He pinched bridge of his nose in frustration, "Mark my words, Karuna. If she causes any trouble to my son, I won't spare her". She got into her car and glared at him, "I don't believe even a word of your suspicion. But if so then I will be fair and stand by the innocent". "But I will always protect my son. I will fight tooth & nail for him", he said firmly. She shrugged in disagreement but chose to stay mum. She was guilty of not being a good mother. Whereas Harish tried to make it up and ended up with his share of faults as a father. She knew Shaurya lacked nurturing of a stable family. She hoped Mehek could bring balance to his life. Yet she chose to ignore Harish's warning and erase it from her memory completely.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Res
Voh meri twisty yeh kya kar raha hi sk
Jo kiya uspar thoda bhi afsos nahi hi use our ooper se shadi ke bad use kaise apni duniya me rakh na hi voh bhi se decide kar raha hi
mujhe yeh scenes yad aye jab voh diamond pehna raha thaπŸ˜›
OH God this Harish totally protect his son but karuna is so matured n helpful lady may be in future she will helps mehek
He always demands for kiss voh bhi full authority ke sath 😳
Beautifully written kash
Hame ab adath ho gayi tumhare twists n turns kiπŸ˜›
Thanks for the update and pm buddyπŸ€—

Edited by Chandana2010 - 5 years ago
Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oye yeh mera place hiπŸ˜›
Rajinder.k thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kash wonderful update... Poor Mehak she is soo scared of this beast Shaurya... He try to assualt her but his andar ki thori si achai stopped him... Is beast ko Mehak beauty hi Prince banaye gi... Yeh Harish uncle ji is ready to support Shaurya in any case is not right to hide his parenting faults but karuna is right ki she will support the innocent in this matter and her intuition is also right Mehak will be the one who will give shaurya a happy and stable family... please continue soon dear
meheks thumbnail
wow what a writer you are.
I wish it would be a serial so I would be able to watch it everyday.
I wait curiouly for ur update.
earlier I thought h aris is concerned 4 mehek ,but shaurya only matter to him.
Shaurya only thinks about himself.
it must be definitely suffocating 4 mehek.
thanjs for such a nice story.
pleaseE update soon.

Haseena2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful update Kashish. Love it .
Shaurya didnt regret for causing so much agony in her yet he is blaming her for whatever happens (feel like slapping him ) Poor Mehak is going through so much quietly not possible to share any of her sorrow to her maternal family and to anyone. Good thing is that Harish a stranger notice Mehak is not herself and highlighted to Karuna but she brush it off. waiting for your update dear, thank you so much have a blessed Diwali celebration
AD04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved
UnresπŸ˜›
Thanks for yet another wonderful update from your pen πŸ˜›
Loved it ...so very well written πŸ‘πŸ‘
Shaurya is confused of his own feelings.. ..he is giving her pain n he cant see the sadness in her eyes
By this time he should have analysed that he cant win her with materialistic things but he tried to woo her with pendant . But all this lead to another assault 😭😭
Harish is smelling something fishy in mehek behaviour ...do knw what twists are coming ahead ... How things will go . Mehrya marriage will be there or not .. Lot of questions πŸ˜‰
But i am eagerly waiting for next . ..Do continue soon and thanks for the PMπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Edited by AD04 - 5 years ago
Specygirl thumbnail
So Nehal has the feeling of something being wrong but she can't do anything because mansi doesn't want her to intervene for her own selfish desires,whereas Karuna on the other hand has turned a blind eye to everything...God only help this dysfunctional family and poor Mehak. Nice update continue soon😳