How's life? Depends upon the Mann.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Ayan wanted to dance with Radha but Krishna and Balaram came there with their friends. Ayan had the pride of knowing the art of dance. Dance is an art which can be done by anyone. It is always imperfectly perfect. You cannot be a dancer but you know how to dance. 

Ayan told yeh gaay bhens charane ki baat nahi hai yeh nritya hai. I would say him no one work is hard or easy. It is we who decide it. I will say whether you have tried to live the life of shepherds. Everyone has their own respect regarding their work.

I should say hats off to the planning of Krishna.  I don't know whether everyone knows that Balaram told that his angry avatar will be the reasons that Krishna will meet Radha. He showed his anger and Krishna made a demand of friendship to Radha. So the credits goes to Balaram. 

The wrong thing Ayan did was the mockery. You should know the behavior and the situation to mock people. Only those people can mock you who love you.Otherwise mockery is always taken as insult. Mocking people does not mean demeaning them. Balaram could have mocked you that after learning the art of  skills he was not able to fight him. I should tell you mockery has resulted to such disastrous situations. I will not mention the example and this has happened in mythology only.

Radha told there is only one solution to a problem. That is Krishna. For the human beings there is only solution always that is Krishna. I mentioned in my previous post Krishna always comes in the last but solves the problem. It happened the same when Radha told Krishna to stop Dau. He came at last.

Krishna wanted to dance with Radha while Radha demanded Krishna to stop Dau. There were two demands. The demands can only fulfilled through friendship. Two demands made them friends. You know you can be friends with stranger when you need a help from them. That's why I say help from strangers is sometimes good as it results in friendship.

The last lesson regarding the Mann. We cannot say it the heart, the mind or soul. We say I want to fulfill my wish. Where does this wish comes from. It comes from Mann. The people have so much filled in their Mann that they never change and can never let it go. Krishna said emptiness of your Mann gives the most satisfaction to your Mann. Don't perceive anything good or bad about anyone. This will give you a joyful life

It is Mann who says that this person is not good, this is good. I say not a single thing is good or bad. We perceive it to be bad. And I am thankful to God that atleast he has given me emptiness of Mann in the perception. Always have a perception on a good side and a bad side and then decide. remember everything has two sides. If someone is 99.99% bad but there is always 0.01% good left always. But due to the domination of badness he is destroyed.

A point to be considered when the life longevity is concerned. Woman have a long life than a man. Woman speak it out which I think is not the right way. They can also cry it out. But man always stores so much in there in them. They cannot speak. It is perceived they cannot cry. So they go through heart attacks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Ayan wanted to dance with Radha but Krishna and Balaram came there with their friends. Ayan had the pride of knowing the art of dance. Dance is an art which can be done by anyone. It is always imperfectly perfect. You cannot be a dancer but you know how to dance. 

Ayan told yeh gaay bhens charane ki baat nahi hai yeh nritya hai. I would say him no one work is hard or easy. It is we who decide it. I will say whether you have tried to live the life of shepherds. Everyone has their own respect regarding their work.

I should say hats off to the planning of Krishna.  I don't know whether everyone knows that Balaram told that his angry avatar will be the reasons that Krishna will meet Radha. He showed his anger and Krishna made a demand of friendship to Radha. So the credits goes to Balaram. 

The wrong thing Ayan did was the mockery. You should know the behavior and the situation to mock people. Only those people can mock you who love you.Otherwise mockery is always taken as insult. Mocking people does not mean demeaning them. Balaram could have mocked you that after learning the art of  skills he was not able to fight him. I should tell you mockery has resulted to such disastrous situations. I will not mention the example and this has happened in mythology only.

Radha told there is only one solution to a problem. That is Krishna. For the human beings there is only solution always that is Krishna. I mentioned in my previous post Krishna always comes in the last but solves the problem. It happened the same when Radha told Krishna to stop Dau. He came at last.

Krishna wanted to dance with Radha while Radha demanded Krishna to stop Dau. There were two demands. The demands can only fulfilled through friendship. Two demands made them friends. You know you can be friends with stranger when you need a help from them. That's why I say help from strangers is sometimes good as it results in friendship.

The last lesson regarding the Mann. We cannot say it the heart, the mind or soul. We say I want to fulfill my wish. Where does this wish comes from. It comes from Mann. The people have so much filled in their Mann that they never change and can never let it go. Krishna said emptiness of your Mann gives the most satisfaction to your Mann. Don't perceive anything good or bad about anyone. This will give you a joyful life

It is Mann who says that this person is not good, this is good. I say not a single thing is good or bad. We perceive it to be bad. And I am thankful to God that atleast he has given me emptiness of Mann in the perception. Always have a perception on a good side and a bad side and then decide. remember everything has two sides. If someone is 99.99% bad but there is always 0.01% good left always. But due to the domination of badness he is destroyed.

A point to be considered when the life longevity is concerned. Woman have a long life than a man. Woman speak it out which I think is not the right way. They can also cry it out. But man always stores so much in there in them. They cannot speak. It is perceived they cannot cry. So they go through heart attacks. 

Hii Kosha !! 
Really very sorry for the late reply...

A wonderful and eye-opening analysis you have written dearie...👏👏

I must say that this is so true. You rightly pointed out that Balram could also mock at Ayan for not being able to defend himself after learning and stuff. But that's the difference. 

Man and his wishes are beyond the normal level of understanding and perception. We ourselves aren't able to control and bound ourselves to the right path...loved what you wrote there. 
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's the difference. And I was expecting low likes for this post as it was an eye opening analysis as you said. As I believe to be true is goodness comes after badness and badness comes after goodness. Good is never ever perceived to be evil. But it depends on us how we use it. If we use it greedily that good can also become evil.
Regarding Balaram fight, he didn't gave Ayan back was the difference. Difference is created in every moment even though you are not aware.

NIce post. I feel good atleast you understood it.