Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
^^ Sab ka Apna apna pasand hota hain so koi baat Nahi :)
Abt realisation moi agreeEdited by awesomegurti - 5 years ago
sketie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes !  Everyone hasits preferences 

How i wish i would have got at least two epis of realization of junaid... sooo wiishhh...i really hope and love the realization part so much... i th8nk that why i loved aik thi raniya coz the major part of tye show was fahads guilt  sorry sadness and a deep  redemtion 

loved watching epi 14 ..specially Mona's parts. As for Di , she is irritating but funny.. Sadly main leads have no strong roles. and their track is highly unrealistic. 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ the younger brother and his fiance only talk sense in the show leads to have been sideys right thru the Di takes whole screen time 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Junaid & Rababs chemistry is totally wasted in this show sadly so.much potential they have as a onscreen couple which makers have not capitalize on it

Originally posted by: -RD-

Junaid & Rababs chemistry is totally wasted in this show sadly so.much potential they have as a onscreen couple which makers have not capitalize on it

I agree, but on the other hand the makers gave us some cute couples : Ali Ansari and Maryam Nafees, Mona and Noman. Everytime I think of skipping this drama I return just to see what happens to these couples.😳
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Last episode tonight.. 8:00-9:00PM on GEO.

I skipped this serial entirely because of Nadia Khan

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

So di ended up in mental asylum. Her nail polish was very odd in that situation.....

Can't believe the inside of pagal khana.. all are sitting on the floor, with full of dirt.. 

I watched the show and every episode I was thinking Di will change for good.. 

Originally posted by: Neel_M

So di ended up in mental asylum. Her nail polish was very odd in that situation.....

Can't believe the inside of pagal khana.. all are sitting on the floor, with full of dirt.. 

I watched the show and every episode I was thinking Di will change for good.. 

So sad and shocking. despite all the love and respect she got from her siblings she still didn't change!😲

MochaQueen thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

hows this show? yay or nay?