Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Sorry for jumping into this discussion. but I can name one of those successful actors who give a hit after another without being a gr8 actor. He is Shehzad Shiekh. He has Choti Si Zindagi, Khaali Haath , Alif Allah Aur Insaan , Qurbaan and Ghar Titli Ka Par ..I can't understand how did his dramas manage to get good TRPs!😕

Arre why sorry...koi private discussion thodi hi hai! I haven't watched these dramas...not sure who this guy is but there are so many who are successful for one reason or the other, other than acting skills and hard work...

In female actors also its the same thing...Not just in the entertainment industry but everywhere its how it works! Some people's success is just as inexplicable as some people's failures!
@CF. I think it is about luck, relationships , parchi ,mass choice, and some unknown reasons.  Salman Khan isn't a gr8 actor but he is loved by millions. Imran Abbas is a hottie . my sis in law agrees with you though. ðŸ˜†
@Awida: Oh yeah Salman...What acting, he doesn't even lift a finger these days...In Race3 he was just practically standing there not moving any muscles...But it still did some 300 crores business(and still its supposed to have not done well as per Salman standards I suppose..😆)
Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@cricketfan I was watching a drama recently- Malaal. He was very good in his starting days, I guess.

@awida I think none of those plays were popular because of Shehzad though. Choti Zi Zindagi, Khaali Haath were popular because of the story, AAI and Qurban got attention because of promotions, Ghar Titli Ka Paar was popular because of Anji.
Edited by Mansfield - 5 years ago
Maryam Nafees on her role here:

'In Kasa-e-zaat my character's name is Faria, she's an American return who loves Pakistan but speaks her mind when it comes to unfairness around her. She comes face to face with every person who tries to do her wrong or the people around her."
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i think his acting is fine and he looks good too

he just needs a break

He needs to change his wardrobe..
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So Junaid began ka ladla

2 female leads kya ?

Rabab zyada Nahi diki isme

It is only the behen , male leads are her followers!