ShinySparkle thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't find Ayan to be bad. He is not good, but that doesn't make him bad as well. He loves Radha, even though he knows that his own mother hates Radha's family. 

He is not very clever, and so he doesn't have an idea that Jatila is planning to harass Radha for her whole life, after she gets married to Ayan. Jatila is angry with Vrishbhanu, and will surely take her revenge from Radha. 

He feels he has a right on Radha but he does not cross his limits as a friend. Radha too considers him as a friend. He could have advised Radha to stay away from Krishn, for any possible reason. He does not like Krishn and that is obvious. As a friend we do give such advices, don't we ? He does not stop Radha from meeting Krishn or talking to him. Even though he is insecure, he is not overshadowing Radha's wish. Right now, Ayan is just someone who is trying to protect his love. He is not planning and plotting like his mother, in order to win Radha's love. He might want Radha, but not forcefully. Not atleast now. 

But I fear, the way he feels angry on Radha's slight rejection, that he is very possessive. He has solely loved Radha and his only problem in future would be that, he would want his love should be reciprocated by Radha in the same way, with the same intensity, where he is wrong. 

He loves Radha right now. But his ego is so big, which may turn him against his own love, may turn it into an obsession as well. Obsession is negative, which may turn Ayan negative too. Out of obsession, a person may harm his own love interest. 

Right now I see Ayan as a lover. Not an obsessive lover. I also don't wish to see Ayan and his love in that space, as a viewer.

Of course, Lord Krishn is Radha's eternal companion and no one is better than him. This is just to have an overview of Ayan being depicted as a lover in the show.

This is not meant to offend anyone's opinion.  😊
Edited by ShinySparkle - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shiny Sparkle I should ask you that are you an INFP. INFP is a personality. Infp people are intuitive, introvert, feelers and perceivers. I am saying because I am an INFP. The quality of the personality is to find good in everything. INFP's are very difficult to be understood. There perception are always different.
Many viewers will not like it what your perceptions are regarding Ayan. But you are true. We are not God. So is Ayan. Ayan is only reacting how we will react. A possessive, angry person. We get sad on rejection.  He got sad. Finding goodness in everything is considered as a weakness of INFP .

But nice thinking. I told he represent human beings.
Edited by musicalstorm - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
Shiny and Musicalstorm , appreciate both of your views .😊 
Liking and searching for positivity in everything is a great psychological trait, loving the crazy intensity of Ayan and trying to understand his inner fears, perceptions and appreciating his love is an applaudable quality, as Musicalstorm rightly mentioned, many may not like this opinion, but it has its merit. 
Ayan is at present in the condition of ' taking for granted syndrome'! Human psychology is such that --  we often fail to appreciate the full value of the people we love ,their freedom and happiness, and the very fact that we usually do learn the value of these things when they're taken away from us , means taken away from  him by Krishna, will desensitize him in future ! Love means, acceptance, surrender, not grabbing and questioning !! Ayan has to realise that, but I am sure he won't because he is negative, with a purpose entered into Radha's life ,and poking his nose between them, though human , but a bit inhuman, because of the presence of the Divine characters here ! 
The' factual fallacy ' here is, Ayan according to scriptures is  not an important character and not a negative one for sure . Though many stories with many perspectives were there , in all those stories he was either accepted his Radha's relation with Krishna because of the awareness of His Divine presence, or a pure soul with pious respect towards Radha , never a negative one in any story. 
But here we have to respect the freedom of the writer  OF THIS SERIAL and have to accept it as his way of either using him as a catharsis to strengthen the relationship between Radha and Krishna ! ðŸ˜Š 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thinking positive looking positive is what my blood group says B+
By the way nice elaboration by you Viswasruti.

We see only negative things, see good things also. We take one trait and elaborate a person. Look at the person with different perspectives
ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Shiny Sparkle I should ask you that are you an INFP. INFP is a personality. Infp people are intuitive, introvert, feelers and perceivers. I am saying because I am an INFP. The quality of the personality is to find good in everything. INFP's are very difficult to be understood. There perception are always different.

Many viewers will not like it what your perceptions are regarding Ayan. But you are true. We are not God. So is Ayan. Ayan is only reacting how we will react. A possessive, angry person. We get sad on rejection.  He got sad. Finding goodness in everything is considered as a weakness of INFP .

But nice thinking. I told he represent human beings.

Hii Kosha !!
Thank you ðŸ˜Š 

I am aware about INFP...but I am Protagonist type...😃

But our thoughts do reach a similar point of perception and that I have understood long back...😉

I don't find Ayan wrong and negative... He's just normal. Even Jatila is behaving according to normal Human Psychology...trying to take revenge from those who she feels have done enough wrong to her. The way she is trying to take revenge, is wrong, though. ðŸ¥±
ShinySparkle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Shiny and Musicalstorm , appreciate both of your views . 😊 

Liking and searching for positivity in everything is a great psychological trait, loving the crazy intensity of Ayan and trying to understand his inner fears, perceptions and appreciating his love is an applaudable quality, as Musicalstorm rightly mentioned, many may not like this opinion, but it has its merit. 
Ayan is at present in the condition of ' taking for granted syndrome'! Human psychology is such that --  we often fail to appreciate the full value of the people we love ,their freedom and happiness, and the very fact that we usually do learn the value of these things when they're taken away from us , means taken away from  him by Krishna, will desensitize him in future ! Love means, acceptance, surrender, not grabbing and questioning !! Ayan has to realise that, but I am sure he won't because he is negative, with a purpose entered into Radha's life ,and poking his nose between them, though human , but a bit inhuman, because of the presence of the Divine characters here ! 
The' factual fallacy ' here is, Ayan according to scriptures is  not an important character and not a negative one for sure . Though many stories with many perspectives were there , in all those stories he was either accepted his Radha's relation with Krishna because of the awareness of His Divine presence, or a pure soul with pious respect towards Radha , never a negative one in any story. 
But here we have to respect the freedom of the writer  OF THIS SERIAL and have to accept it as his way of either using him as a catharsis to strengthen the relationship between Radha and Krishna ! ðŸ˜Š 

Hii Viswasruti !!!! ðŸ˜Š

Thank you for giving your opinion...I undedstand as to why he seems to be inhuman at times. I know most won't agree to what I say as every person has a different opinion. I too have. 

The way Ayan fumes all the time is sometimes a bit too much, but then he loves Radha and that he has proven in the last episode. He as a Lover is possessive, which is obvious, when it's the divine Lord Krishn who is right there. 

He Fears To Lose Radha To Krishn And That Fear Is Getting Stronger As He By Each Passing Day Knows That Radha Is Coming Closer To Krishn. His BECHAINI is Obvious.

He asks his mother about Radha's safety first, rather than celebrating about the fact that Kans might make him the ruler of Barsana, which is his mother's only motive and ambition.