Posted: 5 years ago
Omg omg!!!!!!
It was so amazing!!
Waiting for part 3
Amazing write up
adyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh man. I can only describe how much I love you'd piece of work after the envy part , I'll keep on saying waiting for the next part till ten
Akku.tt thumbnail
Okay guys third part up. If you don't like anything sexual, 
You can leave. I don't mind. 😃
Please please do tell me what you guys think please!! 

Part 3

Anurag rushes inside the bathroom as he hears a scream. 
He was scared for Prerna. What if something happened to her?  What if she fell? 
All his doubts go up in flames as he sees Prerna in the shower, drenched in water and rubbing her skin furiously. 
She was rubbing off the roli Naveen accidentally applied
On her skin. 
Anurag's heart melted. She was frustrated because it wasn't coming off hence she screamed. 
Through the glass panes of the showers, he could clearly see
She was angry. 
Anurag reasoned for a moment and finally decided to go in.
He opened the transparent shower door and approached her in the tiny shower. The shower was made for a single person and it could barely fit two. They had to stand real close to accommodate. Prerna noticed him but still rubbed furiously against her skin, not looking at him.
"Prerna? "
"Prerna look at me. Prerna? "
She still wasn't listening to him. If he let her run at her skin anymore, she will be bruised. 
He let all the hesitation out of the window and cupped her face in his hands. 
"what are you doing? ", he asks. 
"I don't want his touch to linger on my skin"
"can I help you? ", Anurag says. 
Prerna shakes her head in approval. 
Anurag looks at Prerna intensely just to establish trust. 
What he was going to do was intimate and required trust. 
He wanted to make sure Prerna trusted him completely. 
Out of nowhere, Prerna hugged him fiercely.
They were both completely drenched now. 
Prerna was holding Anurag's wet shirt at his sides 
in a tight grip.
Prerna was hyper aware of Anurag's wet skin sticking to his clothes, against her cheek. His musky scent swirling her senses. As if almost on cue, she pulled him closer and shifted her face into his neck and sniffed him. She was mortified when she realized what she did. She tried to break the hug. But Anurag didn't let her. He held her then slowly started to remove her earrings. Prerna felt a strange tingling sensation all over her body and she blushed. 
Anurag's breath involuntary laboured. 
He then turned her around, accidentally pressing his front to her back and heard Prerna gasp. He pushed her hair to one side and started removing the necklace. His hands ghosted on the bare skin of her back. Prerna suddenly recalled the time he tied her Dori. Her breath almost caught in her throat that day and what mortified her was that she liked his touch. A bit too much. He then removed her bangles, then her payal and set it aside. Prerna's mascara ran wildly on her face which Anurag removed gently. All this time Prerna clutched his sides just because she felt like she needed to touch him. 
Anurag now silently looked at her as if asking for permission. 
Prerna mustered up a small smile. 
Anurag led his shaking fingers to her pallu and pulled open the pin. Both were staring at each other with Prerna's hands pulling him closer by his sides. Anurag put some distance between them to remove the pallu. He pulled her pallu and struggled to not to look at her glorious skin. Her waist, her whole form stirred something in him. But he relentled to just look at her eyes. He wanted the woman to know that he respected her. So he let go of the urge to look at her bare form. Prerna was oddly comfortable, she didn't feel the need to cover up because the way Anurag was looking at her made her feel beautiful and most importantly a human not an object like naveen did. She urged him to pull the pallu at her sides and finally it slid down. This has been the most intimate thing she has ever done with a man and she respected him more because he wasn't looking at her body when it was on full display but just at her. 
Anurag reached out for his Body wash and gently scrubbed it on her arms. Prerna was blushing so hard because his touch, it was doing something to her, something she read about in novels. But what next nearly undid her. 
Anurag went his knees and turned her around, he squeezed his Body wash, into his hands and applied it on her waist in a circular motion. Prerna felt the sensory overload and finally let go and just moaned. 
Anurag's hand stilled for a moment as if sensing the changed dynamic between them. Prerna wanted to laugh at herself because all she cared about in that moment was what if he stopped and she didn't want him to stop. At all. 
Anurag then resumed his movements and Prerna was breathing hard, putting her hand on a glass panel if the shower. Anurag stood up and just stared at her. Even if he couldn't see her face he knew how beautiful she was. Inside out. 
He turned on the shower and Prerna turned to face him. 
She felt bolder and walked to him until their chests and bodies were pressed in an intimate fashion. 
Both just looked at each other. Prerna took his head into her hands and made him to look at her - her face,  her Body and everything she had in her eyes for him. 
She saw his eyes darken and an u proclaimed hunger build inside him. Anurag followed her lead, almost thankful because he wasn't thinking straight. It was like he was high. 
He couldn't think, couldn't breathe. He could just see her. And just her. So beautiful, so alluring. Never has he a seen a woman so dynamic. So pure yet so sexy at the same time. 
She massaged his hair at his nape and he felt his eyes close. 
Prerna looked at his almost pained expression and smiled. He was holding himself back and following her lead. As If that didn't make him any more hotter. 
She urged him open his eyes and took his hands into hers. 
She pulled his hands to wound it around her waist. 
Anurag was relenting but she plastered his palms on her bare skin and moved closer. She saw the look in his eyes and decided to end his pain. Suddenly, she pulled his head down and pressed her lips onto his. 
If this wasn't the best kiss of her life, nothing was real. She felt tingles down south when she heard him growl. She was now nipping at his lips and kissing him in a feverish manner. All this time he was just following her lead and Prerna thought there isn't a man hotter who follows a woman's lead. She sensed his hands moving up to her face when she pinned his hands 
Above his head. Anurag smiles into the kiss and pressed his front to Prerna's and she blushed at the bulge she felt. 
She let all the thoughts out of the window when she realized, she did it to him. She has the power to do this to him. 
She kissed him with all her might. Urging him to open his mouth, to let their tongues meet in an erotic dance. 

Guys will be completing this update in few hours.  I hate to say this but I have something urgent I need to do. 

Edited by Akku.tt - 5 years ago
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's BEAUTIFUL & HOT☺️
nancy56 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was just tooo good!!
You know one of those amazing write ups one can always remember!!
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lovely story. 
Do update soon please .
sahra1977 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That is super and fantastic please update soon
Akku.tt thumbnail
Thank you guys for all the love.