History repeating!!!

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Looks like history is repeating itself (more like writers have run out of ideas). Like in the previous generation it was Anurag, Ragini and Srishti, in this generation it is Kishan, Agni and Sakshi. And like last time it was Anurag's mom and dad fighting for different bahus, this time it will be Kishan's two mothers. The only difference is that, Ragini and her family never hid anything from Revati but here Sakshi is lying to everybody including her grandmother. God knows who is going to end up with whom. 
And Sakshi should go and consult an authentic psychiatrist. Why the heck is she blaming Agni for what she thinks Ragini did? How is Agni responsible for anything? At least Revati has the sense not to blame a child for it's mother's mistake. Comparing to this dumbo Sakshi, her mother was 10 times better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukkufan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Moreover Ragini is innocent and she tried to help her dad baiju she is continuously balming agni without any proof...I am hating this sakshi dumbo...she is crap..agni is trying to help her and her dadi.I think for revati agni will leave kishan for sakshi.. Edited by Yukkufan - 5 years ago
mirami thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But kishan likes agni..so show will end up with KishGi...
Yukkufan thumbnail
This time kishan is madly in love with agni so I guess he will get married to her.This is a different story from the earlier one as I find it after watching it ..
janecastle thumbnail
Well I saw a new promo on TV. Choti mom gives kangan to Agni and badi mom give necklace to Sakshi. Everyone is confused. One say that Kishan will marry Agni and other they Sakshi. Kishan confess in front of everyone that he loves Agni. All get shocked, even Agni.
I think Agni will sacrifice her love for the sake of Sakshi and Dadi or either of them will emotionally blackmail her to let Sakshi marry Kishan. But in the end Agni may end up marrying Kishan. I really wish Kishan and Agni end up together. They look cute together. Sakshi is just irritating to the core. That woman needs to shut up and stop imitating Ragini. No matter how hard she try, she will never get Ragini's attitude and style.
janecastle thumbnail
I don't trust Sakshi one bit. She will do anything to get back at Agni. Just hope she don't try to snatch Kishan to take revenge from Agni. 
Yukkufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I don't trust Sakshi one bit. She will do anything to get back at Agni. Just hope she don't try to snatch Kishan to take revenge from Agni. 

Donot worry I saw on Instagram agni got engaged to kishan..she was wearing a beautiful blue lehanga and was looking super beautiful. I know we cannot trust sakshi but I donot think that she will be made so characterless that she would snatch kishan from agni.I hope agni gets married to kishan as they are made for each other couple.
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Tell if I am wrong but one more thing is that just initially Anurag got connected to Shrishti...similarly to sakshi too after the leap right?🥱

Yukkufan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Tell if I am wrong but one more thing is that just initially Anurag got connected to Shrishti...similarly to sakshi too after the leap right? 🥱

Anurag and shristi were not in love.Anurag and ragini for married and then they fell in love after long time.Here kishan is madly in love with agni and he does not like sakshi at all.
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukkufan

Anurag and shristi were not in love.Anurag and ragini for married and then they fell in love after long time.Here kishan is madly in love with agni and he does not like sakshi at all.

Oh Okay😃