Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Briti1721

It is Awesome. I loved it, loved it, loved it.

Aw thank you lovely, im so glad:)
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

And their moments in the rain! You know this Prerna is so relatable. I am sorta mad like her. Not as spunky and spontaneous though. She is terrific. But I am a little mad and you made her so relatable! 😆 And then there is Anurag! He is literally every friend of mine being exasperated at my madness. But Prerna here is so brilliant! And Anu's perfect match. And you a prefect writer. That's all. Decided. 

I love a good moment in the rain! Im so glad you find her character relatable, I can't stand the basic Mary Sue's! Haha I am the same, definitely not as spontaneous but just as spunky:')
Oh same! Anurag just reminds me of my mum constantly looking at me and slapping her forehead in dissapointment! 
Yes they fit so well! 
Awww youre so sweet! Thank you so much love
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Part Three~

“I’m just saying, the world would be a better place if your name didn’t exist” Prerna’s smile was bordering on terrifying and the way her eyes glinted with excitement mirrored the expression of every murderer in horror films before they made their first kill.

Jim gulped, a bead of sweat making its way down his nose. He’d come here for a meeting about the possibility of a new partnership deal with Anurag Basu, only to be ostracised by his receptionist who seemed offended by the name his mother had given him. “Why, why’s that?”

“Well” she placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, “The gym as a whole brings a girl like me into a lot of anxiety, lifts, squats, stretches, lunges, it should be; mechanical lifts, yanno like elevators, squishes, with cheeks” she pushed his cheeks together as she spoke, “Str-“.

“Prerna” Anurag growled, fists clenched and his eyes stormy as he interrupted her babbling. “Stop scaring people, this is the fifth person in one day I’ve seen absolutely petrified by your behaviour” he moved her away, stepping between them and hoping the very large fruit basket he’d sent later would make up for her behaviour, “I’m so sorry, Jim, please accept my apologies, you see Prerna here isn’t really with it”.

“Hey” she wanted to say more, but the look he’d just given her was all the notice she needed that one more word would send her into an early grave and him into a prison cell.

Wrapping his arm around his shoulders, he smacked his back “So, let’s just forget this ever happened and you go home and chill with Cookie and the kids”.

Pushing her boss away, she grinned “Your wife’s called Cookie? Why didn’t you say? Now, that’s a good name choice, cookies are good for the soul, love a good chocolate chip, hey maybe I could bake some-“ she was cut off abruptly when her very exasperated boss had finally hit rock bottom and swung her over his shoulder. “Aw, thanks, yanno I was getting a bit tired of being on my feet, bit of a bumpy ride, but I’ll take it” she gasped when he threw her into his chair and slammed his hands onto the armrests so his nose was an inch from hers, deciding it was too good to ignore, she reached up and bopped his nose with her finger, which of course left her in a fit of giggles.

And him in complete shock. “Do. Not. Touch. My. Nose.” He exhaled, trying quite unsuccessfully to reign in his anger. Unfortunately, the rules he had made stated he could not differentiate due to mental illness, but he could coax her into getting help and that was exactly what he was going to do “You know how we spoke before about you not being all there?”

She nodded, lips in a pout and shoulders slumped.

“How about you go and see a doctor, get checked over, I’ll even pay the bill because there’s something really not right about you” he shook his head at just how right his words were.

For the first time since they’d met, she sat up straighter and her expression changed “That’s really sad, Basu, that you think I’m mentally ill just because I’m happy, okay maybe I’m out there and never stop talking and probably say things I shouldn’t, but life is too short to be anything but happy and honest, that’s my motto, it’s what my parents live by, what I live by and what my brother lives by, everything about your life is so in order that you have no idea how to live, you exist and by doing that you’re dying every day, death is a one time thing, don’t give up before your time, I’m not saying act like me, there’s no way you’re courageous enough to be like me”.

“Excuse me?” Anurag cleared his throat, stepping back and eyeing her carefully, “What’s that meant to mean?” Did she think he was the type to shy away because he had no confidence? If so, she was wrong.

“Am I wrong?” Prerna folded one leg over the other and gave him a challenging look as she stared up at him, the man really needed to let loose and have a good time and her name wouldn’t be Prerna Sharma if she didn’t make that happen. He clearly didn’t appreciate the hit to his ego, so she’d use that to convince him to step out of his comfort zone.

“Yes” he held his head up higher, he wasn’t about to let her get the better of him. “In fact, let’s make it a bet, if I can prove to you that I have the confidence to act like you for one entire hour, you allow me to get you checked up by a psychiatrist”.

Hiding her smile, she stood up and held her hand out “And if you can’t, you allow me to be the boss for an hour, meaning you have to do whatever I say”.

Anurag didn’t care that this was stupid and dangerous, he never lost a bet and he wasn’t going to lose this one, damn Prerna and damn her crazy antics, he was THE Anurag Basu and he only knew how to win. Shaking her hand like he was signing his life away, he pulled her closer “I will win”.

Tipping her head back so she could meet his eye, she smiled “I look forward to it”.

His breath caught in his throat at the way her eyes softened, lightening to a caramel that sent shivers down his spine, catching himself leaning closer, he jumped back at the knocking on his door. “Come, come in”.

“Baby” a woman rushed forward, long black hair bobbing along with her as she wrapped her arm around his, “Did you forget? We’re meant to go shopping for the engagement” turning her head, her eyes darkened, voice becoming scratchier, “Who’s this?”

“Komolika, this is Prerna, my receptionist, Prerna, this is Komolika, my” he paused, unable to say the word.

“FiancĂ©e” she filled in, smile as fake as the nails on her fingers.

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!!
That woman! đŸ€Ź

How dare you kidnap Ms. Sharma! đŸ˜Ą

I'm sure she'll be screwed up. Only if you wish to expose her đŸ˜†

Loved the banter again!
Prerna doesn't know if she's flirting with him or the other way đŸ€Ł

Cracked me up.

Aww, poor Anurag, no one's asked him about his morning! And she's so damn smart. She tells that no one takes so much time in replying đŸ˜†
The wit is intact.

You're too good girl.

Keep it up! And yes, be a good girl and update soon, don't make us wait for long!

Love.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 5 years ago
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

OMG!!!

That woman! đŸ€Ź

How dare you kidnap Ms. Sharma! đŸ˜Ą

I'm sure she'll be screwed up. Only if you wish to expose her đŸ˜†

Loved the banter again!
Prerna doesn't know if she's flirting with him or the other way đŸ€Ł

Cracked me up.

Aww, poor Anurag, no one's asked him about his morning! And she's so damn smart. She tells that no one takes so much time in replying đŸ˜†
The wit is intact.

You're too good girl.

Keep it up! And yes, be a good girl and update soon, don't make us wait for long!

Love.

Haha depends in the moment what seems best I guess

Yeah Prerna is smart but also not smart at the same time, very ditzy 

Aw yay! Always glad to make someone laugh!

Aw thanks love! I appreciate it!

Haha yes boss *salutes* ;)
Much love 
Edited by -Rehanna- - 5 years ago
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened to her OMG! She is my darling. Keep her safe. Okay? Anu just go save her! She would anyway eat her troubler's head off by talking non stop and drive them to insanity but still Anu go get her back to you!
P.S. You are amazing!  😃
Edited by Zaya.hp - 5 years ago
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

What happened to her OMG! She is my darling. Keep her safe. Okay? Anu just go save her! She would anyway eat her troubler's head off by talking non stop and drive them to insanity but still Anu go get her back to you!

P.S. You are amazing!  😃

Haha yes boss, I shall *try* to keep her safe! 
Yes Anu, hurry please! 
Nawww you are too sweet!
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Yayyy im so glad!
-Rehanna- thumbnail

Part Four~

Just, don't even ask about this chapter.

It had been precisely one hour of silence since Komolika's arrival and departure and Anurag had been sat at his desk with a faraway look in his eyes ever since.

Believe it or not, Prerna did on occasion get tired of hearing her own voice. That was an absolute lie, but that wasn't the point here. Life was so much more fun when people reacted to her and right now Basu was doing the exact opposite, it couldn't go on, that was all she knew, so she had developed a master plan, honestly it was foolproof! Okay, maybe that was a lie too, the plan could go terribly, but she was a Sharma and that meant being an idiot ran in the blood, so was she going to go ahead with a plan that would either have her fired, dead or both? Abso-f-ing-lutely! 

He tried to ignore her as she hummed loudly, body inches from his as she dusted around him. He tried to ignore her when she then haphazardly fell into his lap, giggled, bopped his nose and called him a cutie pie. He tried to ignore her as she got up, huffed, turned the radio on repeat and rewound the same damn song far too many times. He tried to ignore her when she walked out angrily, slammed the door only to come back in the next second just to apologise to the door and make it crystal clear that he should not mistake her apology as an apology to him. He succeeded in these endeavours until she pulled a pair of fluffy handcuffs from her bag, cuffed one to his wrist and one to hers, then realised the key was at her home when she'd already locked them as one, that was when he really lost it.

"Are you an idiot?" He growled, standing over her so she had no choice but to bend her knees to get away from him.

"Yes," she gulped, nodding fast.

"Do you have any idea how stupid of an idea this is?" He grit his teeth, "I have a meeting in an hour, how am I meant to explain this?" Jangling their joint hands together, he placed his hand on his forehead causing her body to bump into his.

Seeing his glare, Prerna cleared her throat "You pulled me closer, not the other way around, imagine what your fiancee would say?" She joked.

"Don't" Anurag held a hand up, he'd really rather not think about her right now. Pouring himself a glass of water, he sipped slowly, only turning to face her when she made a pained sound. "What?" 

She stood bouncing on the spot, legs crossed "I need to uh" she held a finger up.

His brows joined "You need to one? What? What is that, some kind of codeword? I'm an adult, not a child, use your mouth" he ordered distastefully.

"I need to pee" she whined, jutting her bottom lip out which only accentuated her innocence.

"Well you can't, so hold it in" God this woman was irritating, there was no way he was going into a bathroom stall with her alone, he feared for his life and his sanity and on some level his private parts.

Prerna threw her head back, groaning loudly "I have the bladder control of a pregnant woman, I will pee on your horrid yellow shoes if you do not allow me to go to the toilet right this instant" she paused, "Actually, it wouldn't show up so" she trailed off.

"For goodness sake" he dragged her towards the men's bathroom, only to feel his body stop when she shoved her feet onto the ground.

"I don't think so, I'm not going where smelly boys go" she shook her head in absolution, holding her nose as she did.

Pinching the brim of his nose, Anurag swore under his breath "You've got to be f-ing kidding me? You're so childish" he commented.

"Yeah" she nodded, "I know, what's your point?" 

Turning swiftly, he pushed her into the wall "My point" his nostrils flared, irises enlarged with anger, "Is that I am the boss and a male, if I go into the ladies bathroom I'll get reported for sexual harassment, now come on" he tugged her again.

"Urgh, fine, but people are going to think we're doing the dirty dance" Prerna pointed out calmly.

"The what? Do you even hear yourself?" He was in complete denial she actually existed, no one could be this crazy!

"Yes, it is you who has the hearing problem, remember? And s.e.x, people will think I'm banging my boss". She pointed a finger gun at him, "Pow, pow and not even that kind of bang-bang, the other kind, up against the wall kind" she winked.

Oh, he had, had enough. His lips curled into a devilish smirk as he led her into a stall, locked the door and held her against it, winding one of her legs around his waist as his lips whispered against her throat "Like this? Or maybe it's more like this?" He lifted her fully so she was off the ground and her legs were around him, his fingers stroking her stomach. His grin widened when she began to stutter, breaths turning rapid.

"I, I, what are you, you have an um" she gulped.

Sliding her down his body, he span them around so he was facing the door "Now I know how to shut you up, test me again and what I'll do will make sure you stay quiet for a long time" he vowed.

This time it was her turn to be silent, and she was for all of thirteen seconds. Pulling her trousers and underwear down, she sat on the toilet "This is awfully intimate, some married couples don't even do this in front of each other".

Anurag huffed "No it is not, it's disgusting and we aren't doing anything in front of each other because I am facing THE OTHER WAY" he yelled, fist slamming into the door. He'd be crazy by the end of the month, he just knew it.

She flinched "I can't go with you standing there".

Slamming his forehead into the door, he allowed his shoulders to slack "Urgh, I can't exactly leave, so either go or hold it in". The next sound he heard was one he'd never forget for his entire life, no matter how much he tried, hearing his psycho assistant peeing a step away from him is the kinda thing you go to counselling for and he'd decided that would be exactly where he'd be heading next. 

After she'd washed her hands and helped him escape from the cubicle without getting caught, she decided to lie on the floor, for no other reason than, why not?

"Dare I ask why you carry these cuffs around? Is it a fetish?" He shouldn't have asked, but since she wouldn't allow them to sit in silence and his curiosity was piqued, he fell into temptation and asked the she-devil a question, one that would only lead to images he really, really didn't want. Especially after the pee-pee fiasco.

Peering up at the way he rested his chin on his hands so he could look at her, she smiled. "Wouldn't you like to know? If you must know, they came free with some lingerie and now I keep them just in case I need them" she shrugged.

"Whatever would you need handcuffs for?" Neil was lost.

"Like to make you talk to me, you're clearly unhappy with your engagement, I've never seen anyone look so glum, believe it or not, Basu, I hate seeing people sad, all this is worth it if you're smiling".

"Hm," he looked away, a real smile on his face that he hoped he'd hidden from her.

Prerna jumped up, face winding around his shoulder to meet his gaze, her grin was wide "You're smiling" she sighed, relieved.

He nodded "Thank you". 

"Oh, don't thank me yet" she waggled a finger, a look on her face that told him she was about to come up with some nonsense plan that would land them both in trouble. "Not until I get you out of this engagement".

His jaw dropped "Wait, what?"

Pushing his chin up, she flicked her hair over her shoulder "You'll catch flies, yes, you heard right, Operation free Basu from the shackles of Komolika's claw nails is on".

And yes she was absolutely insane, he had no doubt. Yes, she drove him up the wall. Yes, she would never shut up and always left him with a headache. But, she was the only person who had ever gone to such extreme lengths to cheer him up, he'd been alive for nearly thirty years and not one person had ever noticed his sadness, yet she had in just a matter of days. She was something, that was for sure, but he was beginning to think she was something he needed, she was something good.

Edited by -Rehanna- - 4 years ago
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And entered moloy basu, he is one of my most favorite character of kzk, i love him watching onscreen as well as in the stories, i guess he will be more in this, 
As always update is too good. Even in this state prerna is in her sassy mode and i just adore this version of prerna, the sweet and bubbly, and our anu is so worried about her, something has happened with him in the past that he is so scared to lose anyone,
Love 
Saumya