My view on the show

Posted: 5 years ago
I am totally loving the show because of Sumedh and gripping storyline. But I am sad to see that Krishna is shown as lover of Radha here because he was so much more than that. I always keep faith away from history and Krishna for me is one of the personalities I look for my own intellectual growth. I don't like the Krishna who roams around Barsana and keeps playing flute all the time. I see Krishna as my savior. I see a person who was kind , smart, shrewd, healthy prankster and inexplicably intelligent. Sumedh is doing wonderful job
 Thanks so much Swastik for casting him. He is just perfect. But I hope Krishna was taking education from Sandipni instead of settling in Barsana to irritate Radha all the time. Radha is soul of Krishna. She doesn't remember him but their love will find each other.

All I want to see is krishna doing other activities too instead of trying to make Radha run after him all the time. And this jatila and Ayan. Gosh they are irritating.

Just my views guys. Loving the show and I just want to see more and more stories of Krishna here. And the Gyan of Krishna part is awesome.👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
one point Sandipani asrham will come later it will be after Kansa Vadh so they can't show it now Krishna going to Sandipani Ashram..
Rest I also want Krishna doing other activity ,Krishna as warrior not only using magic but hope Makers will show us as its just 2 weeks...

ShinySparkle thumbnail
I agree. But I also think that these light moments are saving the viewers from Kans's arrogance filled drama, Jatila's random sneak peeks into RK's romance and Ayan's hyperactive angry scenes. 😕
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
You just have to be a little patient, my dear. It is too early for the phases of Krishna's life that you want to see. 

They will come. Swastik is well known for mega distortions - see the utter  mess they made of Porus - but they can't try those tricks here.  All that you are looking forward to will come, don't worry. 

Krishna as your saviour, the ultimate guru of the Mahabharata,   will turn up soon enough, but you also have to remember that the Gokul phase, the cows and the gopis, the Govardhan Parvat miracle, the Kaliya mardan, all these are familiar and beloved tracks that cannot be dispensed with if they are to hold the mass audience. I am struck by the fact that Radhakrishn is doing as well in the rural areas as in the urban areas, which rarely happens. I am told that the urban TRP is about 2.9, which is excellent. 

Jatila and Ayan get on my nerves too, but I can  put up with them, for the segments with Krishna, with his dancing eyes, his mobile face,  his  quirky eyebrows, and the sudden shifts to half hidden pain, the pain of loss and the pain of remembrance, more than make up for the irritating parts. 

And yes, I too find the  gyaan   of Krishna  parts fabulous. Utkarsh Naithani is an excellent writer, and while he is the Head of Content at Swastik, he  is also writing the screenplay and the lines for Radhakrishn, so I am content. 

Yes again, Sumedh is a real casting coup, and it must have taken  great  perceptiveness on the part of Siddharth Tewary to see  this Krishna in a boy who had earlier played the villainous Sushim in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat with such conviction.  Actually Sumedh came to audition for a negative role - that of Ayan? - but they signed him on for Krishna! These things are fated!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: Kaede

I am totally loving the show because of Sumedh and gripping storyline. But I am sad to see that Krishna is shown as lover of Radha here because he was so much more than that. I always keep faith away from history and Krishna for me is one of the personalities I look for my own intellectual growth. 

I don't like the Krishna who roams around Barsana and keeps playing flute all the time. I see Krishna as my savior. I see a person who was kind , smart, shrewd, healthy prankster and inexplicably intelligent. Sumedh is doing wonderful job.

Thanks so much Swastik for casting him. He is just perfect. But I hope Krishna was taking education from Sandipni instead of settling in Barsana to irritate Radha all the time. Radha is soul of Krishna. She doesn't remember him but their love will find each other.

All I want to see is krishna doing other activities too instead of trying to make Radha run after him all the time. And this jatila and Ayan. Gosh they are irritating.

Just my views guys. Loving the show and I just want to see more and more stories of Krishna here. And the Gyan of Krishna part is awesome.👏