Deepak just wants to get rid of Urvashi

Posted: 5 years ago
Deepak did not even once say that, Urvashi should stay and he just made the final decision without even consulting Urvashi. He did not even ask Urvashi if she agrees with his decision, he just gave a final response to Bigg Boss.Because of him, she stopped talking with a lot of housemates because he expected her to support him, but he never did.

Urvashi stood for him all of the time even though he was wrong, she still did not backbite about him, she kept her loyalty. Deepak was trying to portray how he only wants to stay in the game, is this show not important for Urvashi, will it not change her life.Deepak just needed someone as a Jodi to enter the show and who is better than Urvashi. He thought she will agree with whatever he say, eh will not have tolerated more vocal contestants like Surbhi and Khan Sisters.

He is lucky to have Urvashi who will say whatever he says . Was't he the oen who said how Jasleen did not even say once that, she will quit the show for Anup Ji, why didn't Deepak say that for Urvashi, was he so sacred of getting eliminated.

He does not have the right to say anything to anyone on moral grounds now when he has contradicted what he said about Jasleen. Now he has made the excuse that, the question was that, who has contributed in the show more.Maybe he should give that benefit of doubt to Jasleen also, but he never leaves a chance to put down other people.

Deepak was trying hard to not let Urvashi express her emotions, but she has all the right to say what she feels.She is also a humanbeing and NOT A DOORMAT of Deepak, He should stop telling her what she should so as she can make her own decisions, he is so insecure of image and does not want to look bad infront of the housemates or audience.

I knew how he will throw Urvashi under the bus once the Jodis are broken.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Because of this urvashi might according eliminated.but I think she will be safe maybe.
raam786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
obviously deepak yhi chahta hai strtng se. he wants to win & urvashi not a part of his game plan.
Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Urvashi is useless, no wrong done in eliminating her. But I agree Deepak is very cunning. 
shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He is not alone, even I want to get rid of Urvashi from my TV screen.