Urvashi should stand up for herself

Posted: 5 years ago
Deepak is always expecting Urvashi to support him and she always has supported him for his wrongdoings. But, is it fair for him to treat her badly all of the time, he always tells her to not talk with people he does not get along with.

But, I have never seen him taking a stand for her, even during Urvashi and Somi's fight after the cushion task, Deepak did not stop talking to Somi, he did say to Somi that, Urvashi was wrong. But, Urvashi always does what Deepak tells her to,she should not let him manipulate her as he is trying to spoil her relationships with the housemates by making her look bad infront of everyone.

She is speaking up in the pressure of Deepak against Dipika, but in reality she does not have any issues with her. even today, she named Dipika as the helicopter because Deepak feels that about Dipika, but does not have the COURAGE to say it out in the open, so is trying to make Urvashi say what he actually thinks.

Urvashi should stop letting him take her for granted because when the jodis will break apart, he will forget her presence in the show as he only tolerated her until they were in a pair. He just wanted someone to prove his wrongdoings correct, so that, his image remains positive infront of everyone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why did Deepak not nominate himself?

He is strong ..he could have saved Urvashi

Tell me this is not true

If Jodi had to chose one and deepak is safe then what a disgusting person this deepak is

I am feeling sad for Urvashi

But first let it confirm