Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread di...

Awesome teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread di.
Sabri_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser.Update soon.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 30

Ishra sat on the cab and raman told the driver to drive to the airport. Ishita turned and saw adiru standing on the door crying. Adi was holding Ruhi while she was hugging him tightly crying. 

Ishita -raman please, Ek baar phir soch lijiye. Iss tarah unhe chod kar jaana sahi hai kya. I know they did very wrong, but jaan, woh bachche hai hamare. Ho gayi galti, Itni badi saza denge. Unse rishta tod lenge. 

Raman -kyun, kya galat hai isme. Unn logon ne bhi toh rishta toda tha, bhool gayi they slapped me, throw me out of their life. Wished for my death, u only slapped her. Sab bhool gayi, u r ready to forgive them. Kyun, just because they call u mumma. They r not going to change, ishita. Main maanta hoon unke saath galat hua. But that happened because of their bad behavior. Apni padhayi chod kar, dil lagaa rahe the. Yeh toh hona hi tha. Itna sab kuch ho jaane ke baad bhi woh log sudharenge nahi. They will happily live their life here. Unhe papa ki nahi, sirf mere paison ki zarurat hai. They don't need me, ishita. Ek baar phir se unn par bharosha karke, uss bharoshe ko tutte hue nahi dekh sakta. So keep it simple and clear, they wanted my money, I will give them that. But not my love .aur tum kuch nahi bologi. If u want u can go to them leaving me. Main shikayat nahi karunga. He said in a broken voice. 

Ishita look at him and said keeping her head on his shoulder-apni duniya chod kar kahan jaaungi, u r my world, Raman. Aapse hi saare rishte hai mere, aapse hi meri existence. I can't leave u, Raman. Kisi ke liye nahi, apne bachchon ke liye bhi nahi. Ab bas itna chahti hoon, ki woh dono aaye aur aa kar aapko vishwas dilaye that they r really sorry and all they need is their papa, not his money. 

Raman -aisa kabhi nahi hoga, dekhna they will live happily here. They don't need me or u. 

Ishita wrapped her arms around him and said -aisa hoga raman, aisa hoga. Our kids will come to us and prove u that all they need is u and me, not our money. Aur tab aapko mere bachchon ko maaf karna hoga. U have to forgive them. 

Raman wiped his tears and said -dekha jayega, first let them come. He said and both hugged each other tight. 

They reached the airport and boarded the flight while their mind was occupied with adiru's thought only. Ishita was thinking ways to bring raman close to adiru while Raman was also in pain remembering them crying. 

Raman -i know, u must be hating me now. But I really can't help. Main nahi maaf kar paa raha tum dono ko. Yahin hum sabke liye achcha hoga that we live apart. Tum dono wahan khush raho and I will try to be happy with ishita and chunnu there. He thought and closed his eyes feeling tired. Ishita too lean on him and slept. 

Next day, chuniya was sitting on the window looking out feeling alone. 

Chunnu -sab busy hai apne kaam mein, pata nahi mumma -papa kab aayenge. I am really missing them alot. Papa, jaldi wapas aao. Ur chunnu is really missing u alot. She was saying to herself when she saw Ishra coming .

She got up at once happily and ran out of the house. 

All helps got up seeing her running out like this and their eyes travelled to Ishra. 

Ishra were walking slowing lost in their grief when chunnu came running and almost jump into Raman.

Raman got startled by her sudden action. He held chunnu and said -beta, what r u doing?? 

Chunnu -sorry papa, I got excited. Thank god, aap dono wapas aa gaye. I really missed u two alot. Bahut miss kar rahi thi main Aap dono ko. She said happily making Ishra smile too. 

Raman hugged chunnu tight and said -i missed u so much bachcha. How r u?? 

Chunnu -i am very good, Aap dono akele aaye hai, adi bhaiya aur ruhi didi nahi aaye?? 

Ishra look at each other and ishita said -unki padhayi hai naa, that's why they couldn't come. But they will come very soon. 

Chunnu-woh dono mujhse naraaz toh nahi hai naa. U said them sorry naa, on my behalf. 

Ishita -nahi beta, tumse kyun naraaz honge. U r so sweet. 

Chunnu hugged Ishra tight and said -aap dono kitne thake lag rahe ho, Aap log chalo ander. I am bringing tea and snacks for u two. She said and took Ishra inside. Though Ishra were tired but was smiling seeing chunnu's love for them. 

Ishra went to ishita's house and all the helps greet them. They told ishra to sit and relaxed while they make tea and snacks for them. 

Ishra went inside and ishita said -main paani garam kar rahi hoon, Aap freshen up ho jaiye.

Raman -i am really tired. U get freshen up. I will freshen up later. 

Ishita nodded and went to take bath while Raman lay down on the bed feeling tired. He closed his eyes feeling tired and slept in no time. 

He was sleeping when he felt someone's touch on his leg. He opened his eyes and saw chunnu pressing his legs. He got up at once and said -what r u doing, beta?? 

Chunnu -mujhe lagaa aap thak gaye ho, so I was just taking care of u. 

Raman smiled and said -haan thak gaya tha, but got fine seeing my chunnu. U r good naa, he asked side hugging her. 

Chunnu -i am good, papa. Aap thik ho naa. 

Raman -ofcourse I am good, mujhe kya hua. 

Chunnu -then why ur eyes r red, jaise Aap royen ho. Did u cried?? 

Raman nodded in no while his eyes got moist seeing her love for him. 

Chunnu -aap jhooth ro rahe ho,tell me naa, kya hua?? Adi bhaiya aur ruhi didi ne bola that they will not come back till I am here. Bolo naa, yeh bola. Main chali jaaungi, agar unn logon ne aisa bola hoga toh.then u can call them here but please roiye mat, papa. I can't be the reason of ur tears. She said crying while Raman hugged her and said -nahi beta, aisi koi baat nahi hai. Who told u this, adi aur ruhi ne aisa kuch nahi kaha hai. And why u will go and where will u go, u r my baby just like them. Tum mujhe chod kar kahin nahi jaogi. Samjhi tum. 

Chunnu nodded and hide in Raman's chest. 

Chunnu -aap kabhi mat rona, papa. I love u the most, mumma se bhi jyada. Aap please kabhi sad mat hona warna main bhi roungi. She said sobbing silently. 

Raman smiled hearing her words and said -jiske paas itni pyaari beti ho, woh kyun royega. Ur papa is not crying, bachcha. Ur papa is happy, very happy. He said and caressed her hair softly. He pecked her temple and wrapped his arms around chunnu while she too hugged him tight. 

Ishita was standing on the door and was admiring them. After long, she can see that satisfaction on Raman's face. She closed her eyes and prayed -murugan,please sab thik kar dijiye. Jaise chunnu raman se pyaar karti hai, make aditya -ruhi too love him. Bahut hurt hai raman unke behaviour se, please let them manofy raman. Woh dono aa jaaye aur hamare adhure parivaar ko pura kar de. Please murugan, please do it for me. She said looking at the roof praying. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it. 
Edited by cutieruhi - 5 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome 
Update Soon 
Thanks For The PM 
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Loved ishra and chunnu scenes
Raman chunnu part was so emotional
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Emotional update!!
It's hard for raman to leave adiru but he is so hurt by their behaviour that he took such hard decision.
Ishu stood by raman n she is hoping that adiru will come to manofy raman.
Raman is overwhelmed seeing chunnu love for him.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)