Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

well if we go by your narrative she cannot play Naagin either as Naagin has to be sexy 😆

I don't think so. Have the makers specified this somewhere that she needs to be sexy? Afaik in the first season, which I watched, Mouni never needed to be sexy. Just good. That's a different thing that she is "naturally sexy". So, if these are just your assumptions, then we can safely say that they can be disregarded.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bolly: Sexualization isn't just skin show, focusing on hips/ass swaying, shots of breast shots are also sexualization. Please don't deny that, because Urvashi's Komolika had much focus on her assets.
Hina is naturally sexy, so I personally don't get the forced argument.

And I get why some people are not liking Hina's look, we tend to get nostalgic, we had Sushmita fans saying Nora didn't have the oomph when Dilbar reboot came out.
Not saying everyone has this opinion because of that reason, some may genuinely not like this, some are Shilpa fans who still haven't gone past BB12, some just don't like Hina because of her behavior in BB11.Some may not like backless, some may feel Hina isn't as powerful an actor that Urvashi.
I personally think Hina looked hot, and that was one of major USP of Komolika.But as they say, opinions differ, so lets agree to disagree.

I have never seen the camera focus on her boobs, and mind you she has a sexier figure than the flat non hour glass figured Hina and is a far better actress, learn to deal with it.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@astha: the character Naagin is seductress, I mean she lures men with her sensuality and beauty, so obviously she is meant to be sexy.
Actually every one of the super desi natural character like dayaan, chudail, ichha dhari naagin and so on when young are seducers, so anyone playing them has to be sexy.
Not my assumption but that is how these characters have been presented in media, movies and folklores.

(BR]
But anyways I am derailing the thread 😆, so you reply I won't respond as I will take it as your opinion.
Lets agree to disagree.
Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

I have never seen the camera focus on her boobs, and mind you she has a sexier figure than the flat non hour glass figured Hina and is a far better actress, learn to deal with it.

😆
Well I have learned to deal with ''your opinion'', hence said lets agree to disagree.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆
Well I have learned to deal with ''your opinion'', hence said lets agree to disagree.

If u think Hina can match urvashi's popularity as komolika you are kidding yourself.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
I am not saying anything, you are assuming.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Definitely she will overshadow prerna n once anu and komalika married then people will more love scenes of her n anu
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@astha: the character Naagin is seductress, I mean she lures men with her sensuality and beauty, so obviously she is meant to be sexy.
Actually every one of the super desi natural character like dayaan, chudail, ichha dhari naagin and so on when young are seducers, so anyone playing them has to be sexy.
Not my assumption but that is how these characters have been presented in media, movies and folklores.

(BR]
But anyways I am derailing the thread 😆, so you reply I won't respond as I will take it as your opinion.
Lets agree to disagree.

Well that's called stereotyping. If you have watched the show then you should know Mouni was not portrayed as someone sexy.

I've taken your POV as your opinion definitely. Wrong opinion but still. Agree to disagree 😊
1149440 thumbnail
hina sexy? llol!
urvashi has the curves. hina can go to any gym but she stays curveless n curves r important part of being sexy
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I find her good enough
When a film/song is remade it always faces comparisons and as the saying goes " original is original "
Maybe Hina will do good , who knows.

But about the look I think its too heavy , could have been lighter be it make up or the accessories.