Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They made her look like a bar dancer. Urvashi didn't need revealing clothes to create a sexy aura. She had the adaa and charm but Hina has neither of those things. She is trying way to hard. She was never a good actress anyway, seen enough of her overacting since yrrkh. The only reason Ekta gave her Komolika was because she acted like a tv vamp in bigg boss. No actor can save Ekta's horrible remake for much long.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Nikki.

They made her look like a bar dancer. Urvashi didn't need revealing clothes to create a sexy aura. She had the adaa and charm but Hina has neither of those things. She is trying way to hard. She was never a good actress anyway, seen enough of her overacting since yrrkh. The only reason Ekta gave her Komolika was because she acted like a tv vamp in bigg boss. No actor can save Ekta's horrible remake for much long.

yes Urvashi didn't needed them because most of the original Komolika entry was focused on her ass and breast.

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Urvashi can still do a better job as komolika than Hina Khan
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ lolll joke of the century

Ppl r so delusional
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Urvashi can still do a better job as komolika than Hina Khan

Not denying that if we forget the age factor because
(a) Urvashi is a good actor and Urvashi is her creation.

(b) till now we have not seen how Hina acts in an evil role, in BB she came across as more of an annoying spoilt brat who can't accept defeat and opposition rather than the evil scheming villain that Urvashi is.

But my point Ekta even during that time sexualized Komolika.
People are just hypocritical and nostalgic if they think Hina's look is vulgar while Urvashi's was classy.
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Not denying that if we forget the age factor because
(a) Urvashi is a good actor and Urvashi is her creation.

(b) till now we have not seen how Hina acts in an evil role, in BB she came across as more of an annoying spoilt brat who can't accept defeat and opposition rather than the evil scheming villain that Urvashi is.

But my point Ekta even during that time sexualized Komolika.
People are just hypocritical and nostalgic if they think Hina's look is vulgar while Urvashi's was classy.

I have watched enough of kasauti to know that komolika didn't wear anything too revealing, and urvashi is naturally sexy and has a good figure, but Hina just seems like a try hard, she doesn't have that kinda body.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
@Bolly: Sexualization isn't just skin show, focusing on hips/ass swaying, shots of breast shots are also sexualization. Please don't deny that, because Urvashi's Komolika had much focus on her assets.
Hina is naturally sexy, so I personally don't get the forced argument.

And I get why some people are not liking Hina's look, we tend to get nostalgic, we had Sushmita fans saying Nora didn't have the oomph when Dilbar reboot came out.
Not saying everyone has this opinion because of that reason, some may genuinely not like this, some are Shilpa fans who still haven't gone past BB12, some just don't like Hina because of her behavior in BB11.Some may not like backless, some may feel Hina isn't as powerful an actor that Urvashi.
I personally think Hina looked hot, and that was one of major USP of Komolika.But as they say, opinions differ, so lets agree to disagree.
Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nah hina doesnt look hot instead looks sweet little next door girl...putting aside acting ,looks alone can tell u urvashi aced as komolika with her facial expressions which hina lacks...
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hina is not sexy by any standards. Naturally or unnaturally. She can look good with makeup but she's not hot or sexy. Maybe some people who like her are still not over the Bigg Boss time of fangirling over her. Or maybe they really think so, who knows. Maybe they just want to write positive for her, even if she's looking bad to prove their loyalty or something. Anyway, acc to me, urvashi defined komolika and set the bar very high for anyone. But for Hina, it's completely out of her reach.

She would've done better being cast as Naagin or Makkhi.
Edited by astha36 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Hina is not sexy by any standards. Naturally or unnaturally. She can look good with makeup but she's not hot or sexy. Maybe some people who like her are still not over the Bigg Boss time of fangirling over her. Or maybe they really think so, who knows. Maybe they just want to write positive for her, even if she's looking bad to prove their loyalty or something. Anyway, acc to me, urvashi defined komolika and set the bar very high for anyone. But for Hina, it's completely out of her reach.

She would've done better being cast as Naagin or Makkhi.

well if we go by your narrative she cannot play Naagin either as Naagin has to be sexy😆