Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chogiwaa

I think Krystle D'souza would have been better as Komolika,but I know Ekta choosed her because she knows after Hina's entry lots of people will start watching her flop show.

Thats her strategy for this pathetic excuse of a reboot. Get all popular faces and show anything in the name of entertainment. Ppl have to watch because their favourite stars in itπŸ₯± this show is as regressive as ever!
1149440 thumbnail
urvashi kmolika was a fashion rage. this one doesnt look to be one lol
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pfpy30K3r4[/YOUTUBE]
1149440 thumbnail
PLUS POINT OF URVASHI WAS HER EXPRESSIONS. HINA IS NO MATCH LOL. STILL BETTER THAN ERICA WHO CANT SPEAK HINdI PROPERLY. SHWETA MUST BE LAUGHING
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
Not a hina fan,but her look,dress designed by the show designers,character created by ekta and her cv's

Is there any need to bash hina for this?she is not the maker of the show ! And we need to wait why she is dressed like this!may be this is not like old komolika character,just the name is same and she will be villain.
1149440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

Not a hina fan,but her look,dress designed by the show designers,character created by ekta and her cv's

Is there any need to bash hina for this?she is not the maker of the show ! And we need to wait why she is dressed like this!may be this is not like old komolika character,just the name is same and she will be villain.

it was revealed hina sat down with creatives and worked on her look. its not only ekta. she has played a big role in her look
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

it was revealed hina sat down with creatives and worked on her look. its not only ekta. she has played a big role in her look

Oh ok.thn may be character is something like that will.come from village?well i dont have any idea.just guessing:) but she is looking pretty.

Bb 11 khatam but still shilpa hina fan war continues
Ppl should move on
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

Nope. An even bigger flop because Hina is a bad person who hasn't changed. And nothing can be worse than that.

But Shilpa is a horrible & pathetic woman who even spoke against MeToo movement by dissing it, saying everything is consensual in the industry. So Hina is not a bad person, but Shilpa maata is a pathetic & disgusting excuse in the name of a woman/human.

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Why is she sticking her ass out like that :/
Cheeks sucked in xD

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

Oh ok.thn may be character is something like that will.come from village?well i dont have any idea.just guessing:) but she is looking pretty.

Bb 11 khatam but still shilpa hina fan war continues
Ppl should move on

Except for one person who brought Shipa's name for some reason, nobody else has. It's not a fan war.

Edit: I'm sorry, you were right. Clearly, one person is into the Hina-Shilpa fanwar.
Edited by astha36 - 5 years ago
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The Shilpa fans are still so bitter seeing Hina's success. πŸ˜†

Shilpa is jobless, & passing pathetic statements dissing & shaming the MeToo victims & the movement to be in the news,. Shilpa is frustrated, so are her fans. πŸ˜†