Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hina is sexy. She has oomph. But the problem here is that she looks older than parth. The model being her BD didnt look older but here hina looks like his aunt. Also, hina overacts. But i guess u need to overact in ekta's shows coz everything is cringeworthy n OTT😆 thats why both erica n parth seem lost while performing.
1149440 thumbnail
erica was always a terrible actress even in her past show. n she is being exposed here. she makes hina look like meryl streep😆 an actress who cant even speak hindi in a hindi show properly🤢
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
1149440 thumbnail
hina looks better than that stick erika anyday. n that voice is biggest turnoff😆 i dont know why ekta casted someone like erika to go in shoes of actress like shweta who could overshadow any1 with her acting skills. bad casting and it shows in trp as well!
Edited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quite disappointed with the casting of kzk. I just can't understand what Prerna speaks. Idk about hina's acting skills but atleast she will do better than the main lead.
1149440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Quite disappointed with the casting of kzk. I just can't understand what Prerna speaks. Idk about hina's acting skills but atleast she will do better than the main lead.

thanku i m given tag of hater for saying erika is bad. dont know y people want others to accept her as some great actress🥱
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
First of all i dont understand this pseudo obsession with kzk😆 That was no iconic show...just one usual shitty kekta soap where no one had any spine or self respect. I watched it as a teenager but gave up soon enough for it was too much of drama for my sensibilities. Also komolika is another useless charachter so i dont know whats so huge in it. Urvashi was pretty okayish that time n so will be hina...playing a one dimensional vamp is no oscar worthy thing . Yes one thing is there that Urvashi s komolika was classier...she wore shiffon sarees and gold jewelry plus urvashi had a magnetic screen presence. While hinas komolika is straight out of a garba function wearing junk jewellery seems bought from roadside stalls. Who would rly want to watch a downgraded version of komolika when even people are already dealing woth a downgraded version of prerna.
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakthLaunda

thanku i m given tag of hater for saying erika is bad. dont know y people want others to accept her as some great actress 🥱

I haven't seen her previous show. But from kzk promo I thought she would be good. Now I wish somebody dubs for her. Now I feel Hina can be the only savior for the show. Nahi toh flop hojayega.
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the topic is moved from other forum and the discussions are all over the place from other actors to fan groups, and now the topic is diverted from Hina. ! However this topic is already discussed in KZK forum
Closed !

Thanks,
KZK2 DT