Nazneen and co.'s house and shop may be set by Omar

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Why I feel Nazneen and co.'s house and shop may be set by Omar? I mean the trio may not be rich at all. So Omar may have helped them set up their house and shop. What do you think, guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Yeah May be . Omar & Ruksaar were rich and close to Sultan before Omar left Baghdad . So It's possible that The house & shop is owned by Omar but the Trio took over it after Omar left . But then When Omar was there RuMar used to live in their old home naa ? Then how Omar can own the new house ?

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah May be . Omar & Ruksaar were rich and close to Sultan before Omar left Baghdad . So It's possible that The house & shop is owned by Omar but the Trio took over it after Omar left . But then When Omar was there RuMar used to live in their old home naa ? Then how Omar can own the new house ?

Dear I said that Omar helped them set up house and shop😊. Not that it was of Omar. So the investment and money spent on them is his'. I want Omar to remind them of it. Then Aladdin and Genie make the trio as servants in the house and shop😆.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Dear I said that Omar helped them set up house and shop😊. Not that it was of Omar. So the investment and money spent on them is his'. I want Omar to remind them of it. Then Aladdin and Genie make the trio as servants in the house and shop😆.

Oh Ok In that way .Yeah Wpuld love it if something like this happens . Mazaa aayega to see Trio working under Aladdin as Slaves . 
This kid's show forum is running in only 3-4 people😆.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

This kid's show forum is running in only 3-4 people😆.

Yes that is true but it does not matter as long as many more people watch the show. Joining forum is not needed much but TRP is ðŸ˜³
4me2 thumbnail
Yes. Mustafa seems like some one who can never earn a pie solely on his own. So Omar must have helped him. Now they have taken over the house and the shop like dacoits. 
4me2 thumbnail
I would love if Omar makes the trio servants when he returns and does not give them any wages 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would actually love if Omar does that...
RuMar were quite rich it seemed...much richer than trio...
If Omar and Mustapha are brothers ir even cousins, Omar must haved loved his brother and helped him without knowing his greed...

Now that he isn't here, trio is taking full advantage...maybe he might have done this before his marriage to Rukhsaar and so she and Aladdin don't know about this...

Omar would be fair and make the trio pay then...
I'm sure Naazneen will be like " Rukhsaar meri behen mujhe bachale" 
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

He can own the new house...he is rich man so he can own two houses...maybe he let Mustapha's family stay there?
He was baghdaad ki sarhad ka rakshak so his salary came directly from the king so it can be...

But Nazneen and co always try to make Rukhsaar and Aladdin understand that they are doing a big favour on them by letting them rent their place