Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe because KWK is a frivolous gossip mongering show? and always has been? ðŸ˜†  Why expect a show that has never been anything other than stupid frivolous gossip, to be a platform for serious social issues?

Why is this sexual harasser pretending to be an MeToo activist? ðŸ˜†
Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

? Kjo is of course her all time favourite after Duggu.

I think she goes after people who are emotionally weak. KJo can barely hold a fight against even people like Kajol and Priyanka. What's he going to be able to do to Kangana? Same goes for Hrithik. 

Why doesn't she go after Ajay and Sanjay Dutt who she also has a problem with? She gave that blind article/interview to Stardust once upon a time but she's never had the guts to name and shame them the way she constantly does to Hrithik and Karan Johar. 

The KJo attacks are the most strange of all since he's probably the one guy that *hasn't* hurt Kangana or exploited her at all. He's even invited her on his shows. She thinks he's an easy target and he's proven it.
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

It may have been conceptualized way before but I remember they shot for it only in the last week? When such a cause is staring at you, its almost a crime to not be a part of it especially when you are in a position to say something and make a difference...

Are u crazy? KWK is meant for a timepass. Not for serious issues. Where was she during KATHUA Rape case? She just looking like a clown with her totli zubaan n blah blah ðŸ˜†
She nails NOTHING! Why is it her problem if others are sleeping with each other? Unlike her, they do it CONSENSUALLY. Something she n her dimwit head will never understand.

She is asking people to speak. Why was she silent during Kathua Rape or Padmavat issue? Oh bcoz Gaurakshak is scared to take on the Govt n Karni Sena? 

She is just a Piece of Filth who is looking for some controversy to sell her upcoming crap film and her Paid PR keep praising her no matter how much she farts for attention! ðŸ¤¢

And she is loosing her marbles each day. Even Rakhi Sawant looks more Sane than her! ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Man, she shud thank her stars for meeting her Sugar Daddy Married Boyfriend Aditya Pancholi. With a face, body, two left feet and dialogue delivery like her, she wud not hv been even allowed to enter Auditions Halls! All we hear is Quack Quack Quack ðŸ˜†

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is there someone kangana does not have a problem with??
Oh let me guess. Kangana ranaut does not have a problem with kangana ranaut.

Now she is pioneering metoo. Jhansi ki rani.

Originally posted by: anonymous39

"These same 5 people have been sleeping with each other"

🤣

Oh god, no matter how much anyone hates Kangana, she provides so much entertainment. 

Nymphomaniac wanted to sleep with Ranbir and even a Casanova like him REJECTED her. Bahut frustrated hai bichari ðŸ¤£
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
deletedEdited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
So what is kjo gonna do on his show now?

people are going to be watching closely..

Too much fun!
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with a lot of people here. She's hard to take seriously even when she makes sense and this time she does make sense.

I think what she's trying to say is when there is a possible shift in the industry utilize the momentum and speak of something good instead of the same things over and over. She has a point. Glamorizing a man for having several girlfriends over the years while shaming the women does add to the culture of misogyny and sexism which then breeds harassment. Not saying the individual, in this case Ranbir, is responsible for other people's problems. He's not. He's living his life and however screwed up we think it is and judge him for it fact it it's all consensual and everyone involved are adults. But when media or talk shows glamorize his behavior they are contributing to the enabling process here. The glamorization of the macho man, manly man, a ladies man and so on ... all the cliches of what a real man should be and how many women he should conquer does contribute to the inherent lack of respect for women. I think that's the point Kangana was trying to make but again people tend to not listen to her anymore. Although I hope this time this picks up steam.
She calls other women as public property, calls Ex wives as Trophy wives, desperate to be a Mistress, says 5 people sleep around, women are like barbie dolls ( was it a dig at Katrina) as if they dont hv brain or consent, says she will demolish Sonam - and called herself a "feminist". 

I wud like to see Kangana and Om Swami in Bigg Boss together. THAT wud be pure entertainment. ðŸ¤£