Mohsin Khan's short film!!!

beanstalk04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys just saw on u tube mohsin's short film nazar and he acted very well..In his short film( nazar )he acted a blind man but actually he was pretend to blind to take revenge from his wife murderer.Everyone should watch it.It's great. Edited by beanstalk04 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If i rem correctly another user recommended it to me during this whole leap track i kept saying how well momo could play a psychopath then someone made me watch it
His acting was good I pretended the wife was naira and watched it🤣
I think because kartik is so much like him ...
similar to how mathew perry plays chandler u never are able to see them as other characters

I believe if it happened to naira hed really do something similar( i mean character wise)...His not all roses and sugar🤣 he has a deranged side the sweetest peas are usually the scariest...

I bet dow it would be one of those ones where he kills himself along with the killer and be like dont worry naira m coming to u
and as he dies he sees her in white holding out her hand for him 
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#0066cc">If i rem correctly another user recommended it to me during this whole leap track i kept saying how well momo could play a psychopath then someone made me watch it</font>

<font color="#0066cc">His acting was goodI pretended the wife was naira and watched it🤣</font>
<font color="#0066cc">I think because kartik is so much like him ...</font>
<font color="#0066cc">similar to how mathew perry plays chandler u never are able to see them as other characters</font>

<font color="#0066cc">I believe if it happened to naira hed really do something similar( i mean character wise)...His not all roses and sugar🤣he has a deranged side the sweetest peas are usually the scariest...</font>

<font color="#0066cc">I bet dow it would be one of those ones where he kills himself along with the killer and be like dont worry naira m coming to u</font>
<font color="#0066cc">and as he dies he sees her in white holding out her hand for him</font>

Yep that was me who recommended it to you. This means that he could play a grey/neg role for sure.