Urvashi was class apart but HINA!

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yup you have heard it right, Urvashi Dholakia was class apart when it came to acting, living and breathing Komolika.

But Hina Khan? Well! she is looking fabulous too. I always believed that she can do a negative roll very well because she is versatile. I think she is going to rock as komolika and will set the standard even higher this time in this role. It would be a treat to watch her in a grey role. Yes i never though Komolika was black unless CVs wants to change something in this season.

I reserve my comment on her clothes and i believe there is some good reason why she is shown in ghagra choli.

She has already set the stage on fire now we are much awaited to see how she molds herself in this role. It is a big opportunity or her to be honest. Not may main stream positive heroines get to play such a bombastic negative character.
Even though she looks a little older than Parth. Well i dont complain because it might be a welcome change in typical boy elder girl younger mind set.

This reminds me of Kajol whom we never thought will play such a grey character in the movie Gupt.

I am so excited to see how things unfold.
All the best to Hina Khan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Looking at promo- There's nothing common between Urvashi and Hina except their onscreen name 'komolika' and that 'nikka' music. It looks like Hina is playing completely different character with same name. 

That dressing is big drawback. It gives me comedy circus vibes. 

Coming to looking older, I guess I'm only one who didn't find her looking elder than other 2. She looked totally fine age wise. 

You should trust Ekta. She's on mission to make all her shows  mixture of crime patrol and savdhan India. Sex racket is just begining, child trafficking and drugs supply coming soon.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
I absolutely agree.
Hina is a terrific actress and I m sure she can carry Being a Vamp as beautifully as a lead heroine .
I didn't like her clothes but I will reserve my judgement till I see her in few episodes.

Urvashi was stellar. Hina won't match up to her but I m sure Hina wil create her own Komolika. 
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
The only issue is Hina Khan is in early 30s whereas Parica are in mid twenties. But Hina looks young (like late twenties) and thats gonna work for her 
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm really excited too!!! 
Shilky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel there is nothing surprising people looking at Hina Khan/ Komolika's look Palat Palat ke...
Even if a simple and average looking girl like me or anybody else for that matter in such a dress, hair, makeup and nose ring walks on the street of a city ...
People will notice and give a the attention 😆 😆
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I've only seen urvashi as kamolika from scenes on youtube as I was young when the show was on, but I was so impressed. She was effortless in the vamp role unlike so many of the vamps in ekta gul shows nowadays who literally have forced dialogue delivery and expressions when trying to show their antagonistic side. 
Saazhumsafars thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offence but why do people refer to hina as versatile.I haven't seen many episodes of yeh rishta and she might have been really good but how do you refer to an actress who has done only one role till now as versatile?
Shilky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she might have shown her drama and versatility in Big boss last session.
She was quiet a popular contestant in that season due to her big mouth and controversial statements.

Originally posted by: Saazhumsafars

No offence but why do people refer to hina as versatile.I haven't seen many episodes of yeh rishta and she might have been really good but how do you refer to an actress who has done only one role till now as versatile?