Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update dear
Loved it 
Loved their confession
Plzzz do continue soon

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Last part

Now this journey has come to an end. This is the last part of my first story on this forum. Thanx to all for all the love you showed to this FF.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

They were still hugging each other. The sound of the claps stopped n they came out of their senses.

Guddan blushed a lot while Akshat was trying to pretend as normal as he could.

Just then revati said

R- arre wah jiju hame to pata hi Nahi tha ki aap itni achchi acting Kar Lete Hain. Khair Kare BHI kyon na Di ki sangat Ka Jo asar hai.

At this all laughed. Guddan noticed majnu aka Siddhant she went to him n hit him by her hand n said

G - Tu kab AA. Or ye recording Kahan se AAi Teri pass.

M- arre yrr chhote Tu ye Sab chhod na Tu aam kha guthli mat gin. Or vaise PREM kahani safal hone ki badhaai hooo.

Just then Akshat came to them.

A- arre guddan Siddhant k liye Kuch le Kar to AAO.

G- ji abhi laai.

A- Siddhant main Nahi janta ki ye tumne kab Kiya but Jo b Kia Jaise b Kia I just want to say. Thank u so much.

Mujhe MERI Zindagi Ka sabse khubsoorat tohfa Dene k liye.

Saying this he looked at his wife.who blushed again when she found her husband was staring her.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The party got over every one left to their respective room.

Akshat came to his room n found she was not in Thier room.

He searched for her n found her near the poolside he found her standing there. Her hairs were open there was no accessories in her hairs n in her ears.

She was standing there closing her eyes.

The breeze of the winter was playing with her hair locks.

Akshat came closer to her. Stood behind her he was just admiring her n was thanking to God for giving him such a pure soul as his life partner.

He forwarded his hands to get her  in a back hug but he stopped he thought what does she will think for him???

Guddan who was standing there still her eyes closed leaned her back on his chest n hold his arms n wrapped them around her waist. N said

G- aapko Shayad pata Nahi hai... But for me this is the safest place in the world.

She turned to him there eyes met n she said

G- Akshat I LOVE You ... Or apko Kabhi BHI iss BAAT k bare me sochne ki koi zarurat nahi hai ki aap k mere kareeb aane se main aap k baare me koi ray kayam Kar lungi.

She just hold his both hands. A weigh from his heart was removed.

He just get her in hug. N said

A- main Kitna stupid Hu na ...

G- ae Mr. Khabardaar Jo mere husband k Baare me Kuch b Kaha to aap jante Nahi hai unhe.

A- achcha madam ... Sorry .. ainda se Nahi kahunga..

G- that's better..

Saying this she pushed him n run

A- better ki bachchi ...

He ran towards her to hold her.

After some mins he caught her. They was so close that they could hear each others heart beat as well as feel the hot breathe of the other.

Akshat came closer to her. Guddan closed her eyes in thinking about what was going to happen.she wanted to do it but she was not mentally prepared for it. She wanted to tell him but thought the thing which she uttered a moment back.

Akshat came close he kissed he forehead n make her stand properly.

She opened her eyes n found him staring her. Now it was Akshat who cupped her cheek n said

A- main janta hu ki tumhare dimag me kya kya chal Raha hai but trust me jab tak tum Na Chaho till then you r not comfortable I won't do anything. I promise u that.

Guddan main tumse pyaar karta hu.

I love you n there is no point of lust between us.

Guddan found herself on the 7th sky. She was thinking that how can a man be so pure.

She just hugged him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Days started passing. There bond was touching new levels day by day. Now

Akshat has started smiling n he makes everyone happy

Guddan's mistakes are getting lesser as it was Akshat who has started teaching her all the time.his akad of worth rs. Two thousand in finished now.

They came close to each other n share beautiful moments. Now it was there daily routine in the morning guddan kisses on his cheeks as a good day wish where as Akshat kisses on her forehead as a good night wish.

one day Akshat decided to tease her.he came to home in the afternoon with his atom bomb avatar. Guddan who was in her room. Got surprised seeing him.

G- kya hua apko achanak din me kaise AA Gaye aap

A- mat tang Karo mujhe

G- kya hua

A- guddan... (He came closer) can I have a kiss..

When she was about to say yes

He completed

Wo wali...

Guddan was baffled a bit but said yes

She leaned herself on the wall n Akshat came closer to her she closed her eyes n was preparing herself for the upcoming event which was her first time.

Akshat came closer n her surprise was he kissed her forehead.she opened her eyes n looked at him

A- Maine Kaha tha na no need to be forced. I love you n I m genuinely telling u again that I will wait.

Guddan smiled him n hugged him

A- ab Jaldi se mujhe free Karo mujhe restaurant Jana hai..

Guddan came closer to him n said

G- ankh band kijiye

A- kya.. kyon

G- kijiye naaa..

A- arre Yaar ... Achcha lo

He closed his eyes

Guddan went near to him n give a peck on his lips.

She ran away Akshat was flabbergasted at this he looked at her she turned to him

Smiled from the core of her heart n said

G- I Love You..

N just ran away...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In the night they were forced by dadi to go for a wedding n when they reached the Venue their car got heat up so the relative said them to take a night halt at the hotel.

He asked a wetar to take them to their room.

The wetar by mistake dropped them to the room for the newly wed couple.

At this both got awkward they didn't stared each other but as guddan turned to leave she got unbalanced n fall into Akshat's arms n they both fell on the bed.

Guddan closed her eyes Akshat was staring her he wanted to capture her but he stopped himself. After a minute guddan opened her eyes n found that he was staring her...

She got a little bit hesitant but then she slightly moved upward n the very next moment they were kissing each other. After she leaves him n moved back

He said

A- tumhe zabardasti aisa Kuch Karne ki zarurat nahi hai just bcoz I need u it doesn't means that u need me at the same time...

G- ssshhh just shhh...  N one thing I want to tell u that in our relationship from starting it was u who lead but now u will do what I say n what I want.

Kiss mee...

Akshat saw her eyes there was some spark which he never seen before. She was igniting him to do it... To have her completely..

He just captured her lips n they was in other land... One thing tends another n when Akshat found he can't hold his passion his love n his emotions for her he just said

A- I don't want to hurt you... Are u sure about this I mean... If u think that we should stop the. I will...

She hold her face n said

G- I know that u cane never hurt me not even in your dreams... Akshat I love you n  I trust you ...

This made him realise that he is on top of the world that his lady love trust him.

The night was the most beautiful night of their lives beautiful as they found the peace of heaven. Memorable as there was no barrier between their love n them.

N promising as there was a promise to be there for each other till the last breath.

The moon n stars was the witness of their  true love ...

N they lived happily ever after.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This FF is over now thanks for the love n support u guys gave meee

Angelsanvika08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 The whole chapter really amazing 
Yeh story ki to happy ending ho gayi 

Ab ek nayi bhi likhna 

Love you kavu 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow yr loved all the chapters
Now plz start new stories
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Though I am not getting replies since some time but still couldn't hold back frm commenting πŸ€”

It was beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Loved their understanding πŸ‘

Epilogue bhi de do DiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The ending was beautiful😳
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
[QUOTE=Raglak_akshan]Though I am not getting replies since some time but still couldn't hold back frm commenting  πŸ€”

It was beautiful πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Loved their understanding πŸ‘

Epilogue bhi de do DiπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE
Reply na Karne k liye sorry yashi aaj kal read ho Jaye yahi bahut h reply dena thoda tough ho Raha hai exams AA rahe Hain.

N btw all the best for Ur board exams

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome ending 
Beautifully written 
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much for the beautiful story...loved it...I always love to read intense and Happy ending wali stories...plz do write more stories πŸ‘