Emotions and freedom

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Krishna has set the plan to go to Barsana and he has executed the plan quiet well. Now the whole Gokul has reached to Barsana.

Radha was crying as she felt Krishna has died. Her cries were indicating that she has lost the memories of Krishna, she has lost the love for Krishna, but she has not lost the connection with Krishna. It is to wonder that When she heard the flute  tunes she understood Krishna is alive. So she ran with impatience.

She should have been happy listening the flute. Every Barsana wasi was happy knowing that Gokul wasis are safe. They were not seeing what Radha was wishing to see. Krishna. Radha heard the music but she didn't see Krishna. She got the surety of Krishna being alive but she was not able to trust that as she didn't see him. In love, when you go strong evidence of your love being safe, but you will not trust any evidence unless you see them.

Radha's eye looked for Krishna. She heard the flute but still wanted to see him. Seeing Krishna playing the flute gave her a sense of relief. When Krishna and Radha were looking at each other and the melodious flute music was going on, the music conveyed the feelings between two. What was going on Radha's mind was well expressed by the music. 

Krishna understands everything and he says whether Radha was looking for him. Radha was pretending not to be affected, but Krishna is her soulmate he understands everything going in her mind. He knows that Radha was looking for him. In previous episodes, we talked about truth. Now one more feature is added to truth. Truth always comes out always. Radha's truth came out through her mother. I must say Krishna has been successful in his efforts to make.Radha remember him. She remembered him during the death scene.

Now one thing we have to notice. Due to Krishna Radha cried, After seeing him alive she smiled, when Krishna teased her, she got.angry. Krishna can only make her change her moods. Those transition of emotions were so good.

Another thing when Radha and Krishna were running. Everything was same except Radha. Krishna was the same, the situation was the same, Krishna's reaction was same, the only difference was Radha. Radha didn't love Krishna that was the difference. 

Usually we love a face and then cannot love someone else. It is we love the face and not the soul. If we love the soul then we can love the person in any form. Radha's face was different, but the soul was same. Krishna has loved the soul and not the face so he loves Radha in any form. 

Lastly the lesson given by Krishna. Love is a bandhan but still it is mukti. Freedom is loved by everyone. We love birds that does not means that we prison them in a cage. We have to think about the bird and it's freedom. If you really love the bird then free it, allow it to fly. Love is like a cage which is left open. Let the other fly like a bird. But if the bird gets to know how much you care for it. It will definitely fly to you. That's why we say Love birds. Because for birds sky is the limit. But still the other bird returns to its love. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful review. Friday episode had many small things and so many small lessons
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kosha, Once again simply wonderful , eclectic review of the episode.👏👏👏
The melody of the flute was superb piece. Made all of us get lost in the music and the storm of emotions.

The creatives made the episode damn colourful...👏... writers kept the deep meanings as brought out by you.

And yes, the last teaching by krishna was once again enlightining.

There is another freedom involved in love... when you love, you set yourself free from your possessiveness of your own individuality... you get free from I, me. myself, mine... you start thinking of yourself as we, us... loving is setting yourself free from all expectations, conditions which one sets to secure oneself... it's the absolute trust on the other person which transforms into love... Radha had that absolute trust in Krishna. Freedom from all worries about herself, her future... That was love incarnated.😊 
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooja and Nehadi thank you for the appreciation