Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Amazing analysis Janaki . πŸ€— Agree with your every word !πŸ‘πŸΌ If Krishna goes back to Brindavan, then how this dumb girl reaches there to scold him and to argue with him daily ?? She wanted to help the potters of Barsana and taken a revolutionary step, then roaming with Ayan all the time to plan , to demean Krishna , then there wasn't any objection from the society ? Why all of a sudden this societal norms and parental guidance were so important for her in the case of Sudevi ! Seems the CVs lost their main path and roaming on the muddy and  foggy paths with a hazy gaze!

good point madhuri

it is radha's misfortune that cvs chose her character and painted it as a gigantic hypocrite at so many stages
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: padmalaya30

Sharing this pic as everyone wants to see govardhan leela😊

Padma Tweet this to SIDT n UN 
BARBlE thumbnail

unacceptable πŸ˜† we demand to see the edited content πŸ˜›
padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

unacceptable πŸ˜† we demand to see the edited content πŸ˜›

nothing secret tusu..i pasted it wronglyπŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

@bold in blue - bang on

i read kosha's post saying radha is a fruit of conservative society, strongly disagree here and i am mentioning kosha because she is part of this thread. thought of replying there, just didn't have the energy to write a long a** post

disappointing understating of ancient indian society i say. i don't know why most of the EDUCATED folks make this mistake of confusing old society with conservative and rigid medieval era. what about pre invasion india? and this is way before that also.. we are talking about dwapar yug here...

its true that system was very strong and only few defied the system, but the system itself allowed gandharva style of marriage. which allows two consenting marriageable people to marry without witness or approval. it was valid then but not now.. so which society is more liberal here...  

I am done with talkin n discussing with others Tusu ..I got it that few get from our objection from Radha that we only want Radha to dance sing n play n romance with Krishn n who lied again n again to irritate her...
frankly Cvs portraying confuse society one side ayan n Radha best friend 
another side judgmental about love
wrong  n agree with u ..our culture is rich ...we had very open mind from past
its only after invasion there were change in society...

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Padma Tweet this to SIDT n UN 

sure rakhi..

i have seen a classic tamil film called sri krishna leelai..adult krishna was the one who did this..so it is valid to ask them to show this 
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Amazing analysis Janaki . πŸ€— Agree with your every word !πŸ‘πŸΌ If Krishna goes back to Brindavan, then how this dumb girl reaches there to scold him and to argue with him daily ?? She wanted to help the potters of Barsana and taken a revolutionary step, then roaming with Ayan all the time to plan , to demean Krishna , then there wasn't any objection from the society ? Why all of a sudden this societal norms and parental guidance were so important for her in the case of Sudevi ! Seems the CVs lost their main path and roaming on the muddy and  foggy paths with a hazy gaze!

Exactly Madhuri..Cvs themselves r confuse soul n playing with Radha here
they oneside showing a thing another side giving us something else.
Contradiction happening to the core...
BARBlE thumbnail

@Sumi Precap well Radha gone case , can't take Sudevi's  confession n her wrong doing so who is here to blame , her fav punching bag go n punch him n make him bleed..who cares...

as per promise that is the story how Radha will break it for Love...
don't want to say but how Cvs portraying Radha here, not the GODDESS n here one only Ayan deserve her 

YESSS THE TRUE SHIP THIS WORLD DESERVES

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY HERE πŸ˜† ON PUBLIC DEMAND I AM CONSIDERING OPENING A THREAD FOR THIS SHIP. we will consider it an official AT of ayan radha

kya aap sab iss jodi ko ashirvaad dene ayenge ? πŸ˜³ i want to know how immediately we need it, or should i wait till their marriage to make the shaadi wala thread

^^serious question alert
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

good point madhuri

it is radha's misfortune that cvs chose her character and painted it as a gigantic hypocrite at so many stages

how could u blame Radha n Cvs they r giving us a story ...
what we want Radha should dance , sing play n romance with Krishn who did biggest crime by loving Radha here..
GOD...m done with Cv's Radha from now...
agree with u that she is turning n or say turned biggest hypocrites who know to blame Krishna for her wrong doing then create mess...
BARBlE thumbnail

I am done with talkin n discussing with others Tusu ..I got it that few get from our objection from Radha that we only want Radha to dance sing n play n romance with Krishn n who lied again n again to irritate her...
frankly Cvs portraying confuse society one side ayan n Radha best friend 
another side judgmental about love
wrong  n agree with u ..our culture is rich ...we had very open mind from past
its only after invasion there were change in society...

would have joined you rakhi, but i HATE sly remarks with passion... see i am openly referring to the context of my comment in quoted post. i welcome a discussion or debate with open mind

agar radha ki tarah mann saaf hota toh main sly reference de sakti thi