Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmalaya30 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Tusu , I guess in previous interview , Krishna was moving from Barsana to Vrindavan. Isn't it? 

sumedh said krishna will move to vrindavan 
padmalaya30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

i present to you a new me πŸ˜Ž a changed barbie πŸ˜† with shifted loyalties πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ 

i am now a hardcore krishna-rukmini πŸ˜³ β€οΈ 

...and ayan-radha shipper πŸ€£

lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@Tusu beautiful edit
@Sumi awesome one
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Tusu , I guess in previous interview , Krishna was moving from Barsana to Vrindavan. Isn't it? 

not straightly , some more stuffs to happen in between
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

i present to you a new me πŸ˜Ž a changed barbie πŸ˜† with shifted loyalties πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ 

i am now a hardcore krishna-rukmini πŸ˜³ β€οΈ 

...and ayan-radha shipper πŸ€£

loll Tusu πŸ˜†πŸ˜ˆ
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

First part is Society who suppressed ur emotion n Radha belong from that society which totally fiction ... 

Cvs messed up here...anyway...
Sec part Hari Anant Hari Leela Anant..
Krishn took pain from Bhariav as Bharaiv has love inside him pure soul...his pain become Krishn's pain...
But society didn't get it...
Jatila & Ayan r the part of the society who all time want to torture weak person in the name of power ...but what is real power...
Radha belong to that part (CVS RADHA) half knowledge half assumption n full judgement with prejudiced thinking for someone ...
Radha did everything but she don't know Krishna pushed ..like he pushed Sudevi...
Krishn was silent but he is the metaphor he is the medium..
Jatila n ayan need weapon to blame Krishn n saddest part by Cvs, they r making Radha falling for that..
now sec part Sudevi can't take the torture n finally she get the courage to face the society ... 
Love never give us pain ..Society give us pain..
Radha have to understand it ..
Love give us courage to face it..
Love helps us to connect with soul...
Radha is now belonging from this society n become fully blind...
Sudevi confession was much needed for everyone ...
Everyone should know what Radha asked n what Krishna did...
actual culprit this society n their mentality n half knowledge from Radha which make things more mess...
loved the sec part
PRecap :-
Can't comment but question is how Radha has power to ask krishna to stay or leave, head is Brishbhanu then ...
but on another note want Krishn to move from Barsana ASAP...
had more than enough of their mess...
Vrishbhanu asked promised..what Radha will do future that will be the key for this story...

but finally a good result came from this mess...
but still Radha is CVs' fictional creation...

P.S :- now will say GODDESS Radharani or normal village girl they r messing with Radha big way...
no amount of positiveness can make me connect with Radha...her doing...
whatever she is doing is not more about anti love only its more about ANTI Krishna...

she has only one agenda in life now..whatever Krishn do , go against it..blame him accuse him crucified him ...
CVS forgetting Radha has huge no of Sakhi , where is her friends Gopiyan...

y all time planning plotting with Ayan..
if love is regressive from that era as per Cvs then friendship between two opposite gender can be 
there was huge loops holes in execution...
anyway...enjoying Krishn n Krishn Balram n lastly Sudevi Bhairon waiting for next epi

Amazing analysis Janaki . πŸ€— Agree with your every word !πŸ‘πŸΌ If Krishna goes back to Brindavan, then how this dumb girl reaches there to scold him and to argue with him daily ?? She wanted to help the potters of Barsana and taken a revolutionary step, then roaming with Ayan all the time to plan , to demean Krishna , then there wasn't any objection from the society ? Why all of a sudden this societal norms and parental guidance were so important for her in the case of Sudevi ! Seems the CVs lost their main path and roaming on the muddy and  foggy paths with a hazy gaze!
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
@Sumi Precap well Radha gone case , can't take Sudevi's  confession n her wrong doing so who is here to blame , her fav punching bag go n punch him n make him bleed..who cares...
as per promise that is the story how Radha will break it for Love...
don't want to say but how Cvs portraying Radha here, not the GODDESS n here one only Ayan deserve her 
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

First part is Society who suppressed ur emotion n Radha belong from that society which totally fiction ... 

Cvs messed up here...anyway...
Sec part Hari Anant Hari Leela Anant..
Krishn took pain from Bhariav as Bharaiv has love inside him pure soul...his pain become Krishn's pain...
But society didn't get it...
Jatila & Ayan r the part of the society who all time want to torture weak person in the name of power ...but what is real power...
Radha belong to that part (CVS RADHA) half knowledge half assumption n full judgement with prejudiced thinking for someone ...
Radha did everything but she don't know Krishna pushed ..like he pushed Sudevi...
Krishn was silent but he is the metaphor he is the medium..
Jatila n ayan need weapon to blame Krishn n saddest part by Cvs, they r making Radha falling for that..
now sec part Sudevi can't take the torture n finally she get the courage to face the society ... 
Love never give us pain ..Society give us pain..
Radha have to understand it ..
Love give us courage to face it..
Love helps us to connect with soul...
Radha is now belonging from this society n become fully blind...
Sudevi confession was much needed for everyone ...
Everyone should know what Radha asked n what Krishna did...
actual culprit this society n their mentality n half knowledge from Radha which make things more mess...
loved the sec part
PRecap :-
Can't comment but question is how Radha has power to ask krishna to stay or leave, head is Brishbhanu then ...
but on another note want Krishn to move from Barsana ASAP...
had more than enough of their mess...
Vrishbhanu asked promised..what Radha will do future that will be the key for this story...

but finally a good result came from this mess...
but still Radha is CVs' fictional creation...

P.S :- now will say GODDESS Radharani or normal village girl they r messing with Radha big way...
no amount of positiveness can make me connect with Radha...her doing...
whatever she is doing is not more about anti love only its more about ANTI Krishna...

she has only one agenda in life now..whatever Krishn do , go against it..blame him accuse him crucified him ...
CVS forgetting Radha has huge no of Sakhi , where is her friends Gopiyan...

y all time planning plotting with Ayan..
if love is regressive from that era as per Cvs then friendship between two opposite gender can be 
there was huge loops holes in execution...
anyway...enjoying Krishn n Krishn Balram n lastly Sudevi Bhairon waiting for next epi

@bold in blue - bang on

i read kosha's post saying radha is a fruit of conservative society, strongly disagree here and i am mentioning kosha because she is part of this thread. thought of replying there, just didn't have the energy to write a long a** post

disappointing understating of ancient indian society i say. i don't know why most of the EDUCATED folks make this mistake of confusing old society with conservative and rigid medieval era. what about pre invasion india? and this is way before that also.. we are talking about dwapar yug here...

its true that system was very strong and only few defied the system, but the system itself allowed gandharva style of marriage. which allows two consenting marriageable people to marry without witness or approval. it was valid then but not now.. so which society is more liberal here...  
padmalaya30 thumbnail
editedEdited by padmalaya30 - 5 years ago
padmalaya30 thumbnail

Sharing this pic as everyone wants to see govardhan leela😊