Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Aaj ka precap dekh ke mujhe literally gussa aur rona dono aa raha hai and you will know why 😭 Krishna 😭 😭 I feel you! 🥺

Sumi what happen...aaj kya naya Drama hua

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bas Itna samajh lo Rakhi kal yahan tandav hua tha aaj aatank machne waala hai 😡! Aaj ke din log gussa aur royenge dono Sumedh ke budday pe ! 😭
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Bas Itna samajh lo Rakhi kal yahan tandav hua tha aaj aatank machne waala hai 😡! Aaj ke din log gussa aur royenge dono Sumedh ke budday pe ! 😭

bhagwan 😆😆 y u r giving me more puzzle n tension
do let me know shall I skip the epi as today has work but if same thing like yesterday then 😆
now u should give me properly hints not puzzle riddle
Basically Krishna cries on Radha Behaviour 😭 !
Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends Sumi , Janaki and Barbie , I can understand the frustration and torture we are going through while watching this Radha with hatred and vengeance towards Krishna and his Love !!😲

Who is Radha and what is her importance in Krishna's life ?!We all wanted to find Radha's feminine sentiments and observations in the serial in a more nuanced and in a lovely way , and we don't want to esteem Krishna over Radha! Not even Krishna never esteemed himself above Radha! That is the real Radha's stature !Radha was mentioned in many Puranas like the Padma, Skanda, Narada, Brahmanda, Brahmavaivarta, Matsya, Shiva Puranas as well as the Devi Bhagavatam! It is an epic character with much importance in the life of Krishna !In all these Puranas she was the vine of glory, acknowledged as the Supreme Goddess, it is said that she controls Krishna with Her love, not with her hatred and anger like in our RK!!! It is believed that Krishna enchants the world, but Radha enchants even Him. The mere name and identity of Radha are both revealed and concealed the Supreme Love ! It is also believed that Radha was not just one cowherd maiden, but she was a Divine personality, a personification of love !!She was not only the Love guru to Krishna , she guided Him as a supra-human, taken care of him like her child , entertained him with her love , engrossed him with her romance, acknowledged his Divine powers with devotion at every stage , and I firmly believe that she was the brain behind that Intellectual Bhagavad Gita, she prepared him for the future war and she was the inspiration for the hero of that emotional Bhagavata purana!

Radha preached love to Krishna like a philosopher, she said it should be born in one's own Heart. It can't be stuffed into your heart. The devotion of the Radha was pure and selfless. It was steady, unshakeable, and unwavering. She felt herself one with Krishna, tadatmya, total identification!!Radha had only Krishna trsna, thirst or desire for God, and not lokatrsna, worldly desire! This is spiritual aspect !

In the very name Radha', R' signifies Radha', A' is for Adhar' or foundation, D' signifies Dhara' or continuous, uninterrupted flow, and the next A' means Aradhana' or worship. Her devotion was unflinching like a dhara, continuous flow like oil.[ this name description from Google] Radha's love is not bound by a social contract and is thus boundless and free of expectations. Besides, Radha's love is unconditional and non-reciprocal. It is perhaps this factor that made Radha's love greater than the rest. It is also probably the reason why the love story of Radha and Krishna is more popular than that of Krishna and his other consorts' love stories. She has immense confidence in his abilities, she saw him as an iconoclast! In that Dwapar Yuga , there was a free society with many discrepancies and disparities regarding women and their freedom! It was in a confused state . Krishna's first agenda in that incarnation was to free the women from all chains and give them total freedom' with utmost respect' !!!! He supported love at every stage , first Rukmini, then Draupadi and her marriage with 5 Pandavas and then his sister Subhadra, later his nephew Abhimanyu [ his love marriage with Uttara ] . It was a crusade for Love and the inspiration was Radha at his adolescent age ! Radha taught him love ,Radha made him a crusader of love !--- [ more later]

Related image

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Janaki and Barbie , I can understand the frustration and anger regarding this confused Radha and her character portrayal in this serial! So posted few lines in the thread Radha -- Barbie its a wonderful idea making a separate thread for discussing about Radha freely there . 🤗

thank u madhuri, after hearing preview looks like we'll need that thread more 😆
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Basically Krishna cries on Radha Behaviour 😭 !

oh oh , so nothing new as expected got it thank you sumi
BARBlE thumbnail
i saw your post there madhuri, don't think any of us could summaries this as beautifully as you did ⭐️ and thanks for posting it here too 🤗
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janakivallav

Agree...that is what Krishna doing by pushing her Guess. yes me too want that...

just want this week to conclude with a resolution, should not leave it on this ugly note

krishna is defo pushing her to confess
Bas aaj ke precap ke liye aap sab mentally prepare ho jaayiye sab kyuki mujhe shock toh lag gaya!