Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
sumi, i told you in dm remember that sudevi is a spineless girl, she never stood up for vairav
she doesn't deserve him

krishna made that point today, i am happy to hear it 😊

BARBlE thumbnail
dau aur krishn ka bromance aaj peak level pe tha
BARBlE thumbnail
today even twitter junta hasn't liked how things have turned out
Viswasruti thumbnail
Haven't seen today's episode because of visitors.
Read updates and through your discussions, realized the story reached back to square one ,😕 depressed and in a way confused , --- why Radha is there with that clouded intelligence and hating the love most and esp trying to expose Krishna's help to Sudevi , ultimately what the writer wanted to tell us ?? Radha will be like this for more than half part of the serial and Ayan and Jatila are becoming the story movers than the main Radha and Krishna? ?? What does he want to tell through this Sudevi marriage and with this entire incident? Never heard about this Sudevi and her marriage , if Radha's logical thinking improves because of this marriage, then it is different, but she lost that very little respect towards love because of this marriage now , so what is the use of this marriage ?😕 Radha Rani hating love and questioning Krishna??!!
BARBlE thumbnail
not to square one madhuri, to square zero and it will go into minus territory tomorrow
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail
Horrible sketch of Radha n her behavior
Krishna doing y n has reason...but this show's barsana Radha Ayan is horrible to the core
Krishna n co need to move from there ASAP
BARBlE thumbnail
Image result for happy birthday gifs

WISHING A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SUMEDH 🥳

AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

Not as of now 🥱. She never tried to understand him but always makes her own assumptions even after many explainations by Krishna himself.

The thing she is doing can be clearly encapsulated in statement which is -

Judging a book by it's cover.

She always says that he is a lier , he is a jerk , he loves seeing people in pain , etc etc to everyone but even once she had contemplated on her own thoughts about him? Had she once tried to understand him?

No

Was very upset and angry with Radha in the precap, she fails to see the hidden pain in Krishna's eyes 😭 😭

True Sumi...I really not able to understand the reason behind Radha's dislike for Krishna here..
what he has done...
she seems enjoying this more as making Krishn came in bad light its more than anything like personal problem...as my ideology n ur ideology r different then
AayaTohModiJi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BARBlE

sumi, i told you in dm remember that sudevi is a spineless girl, she never stood up for vairav

she doesn't deserve him

krishna made that point today, i am happy to hear it 😊

Correct partner but the process indeed painful sply for Krishn Balram Bhairav n that Ayan with glee beating ..Radha is enjoying it n speaking like daily soap lead
BARBlE thumbnail
i have replied sumi's radha post here 😛