Posted: 5 years ago
Okay I know this is far too early to even talk about it but I wish that in future Satyabhama will be shown in this serial or maybe in its sequel when Krishna grows up and marries his wives. I know there are many stories which keep Rukmini ahead of Satyabhama bit I can't help but admire her for her beauty, intelligence and her love for Krishna though she is selfish sometimes but she doesn't harm anyone. Does she? Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think they will show Satyabhama or Rukmini or any of his wives. As that is the next part of his life. After he went to Mathura and then Dwarka. Well Satyabhama was a wonderful lady too. 
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Siddharth kumar tiwary has cleared it out in an interview, they wouldn't be showing,grown up krishna! The story started, being all about RADHA-KRISHNA, it would end on RADHA-KRISHNA!😊 Its better, if its kept that way! Also, swastik is known for its LIMITED SERIES formula, along with to the point depiction of the story! 
PS: Yes, though, having a SEQUEL is a good idea, as i have personally never seen,visually, the life of krishna after kans-vadh! As far as i have seen, the story ends at kans-vadh and directly, we get krishna in mahabharat! I don't even know, how they reach dwarka actually!
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
A sequel is a brilliant idea