An illusionary episode

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's episode was more on illusion. I heard a quote that Illusions mislead you and bring a smile to your face and scare you and make you scream

Radha saw a dream of Krishna doing the miracles and fell down from the mountain and he die. Dreams are more of illusionary things. Why Radha imagined Krishna, she could have thought of someone else also. Radha thought about Krishna as he was constantly going on in her mind. Krishna is successful in setting his impression on Radha. We dream only about those about whom we think the most. Atleast she is thinking about him.

Radha is so much of compassionate that she can not see Krishna die. It is even though she interprets Krishna as bad but still she worries about him. The illusion has scared her and made her cry.

Now coming to the destruction of Gokul was not an illusion but killing of Gokul wasis was an illusion. The illusion is also like a mirage. It is not a mirage it is like a mirage. We feel there is water but there is no water when we go nearer. Now the illusion for the army has mislead them and that has not brought a smile but made them laugh harder that they are successful in a task. This is one scene of misleading.

Another illusion was Yashoda asking Krishna to be with her. Krishna created an illusion and misled her mother. Yashoda had a smile on her face. The soldiers were waiting for the morning, Krishna created an illusion of morning. He misled them, brought a smile on their face, then scared them and made the demon scream and destroyed him.

The show tries to say that Krishna has only one motive behind his actions. That is Radha. His actions will make her close to Radha. Whole Gokul will go to Barsana.

Special note: Yesterday's episode was the illusionary episode. It was based on miracles. This is not related to the show but still I will say that I am reminded of Krishna's dialogue from OMG

"I am not Krishna because I do miracles, I do miracles because I am Krishna."

Please don't trust someone who does all sort of things. They are not Gods. They are cheating us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once again, a beautiful interpretation of the episode. very well analysed and wonderfully scripted.
The dialogue from OMG... ...perfectly related๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

A little further about illusions... the life that we live, things or people we perceive as our own...this whole thing where your imagination goes... all this is "Maya " illusion from Krishna!

So you are every right about Krishna being the illusion creator, in that illusion he gives happiness.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful review. There were so many illusions - Radha nightmare , Yashoda taking krishna , Sunrise , soldiers thrashing Gokul villagers , news Kans got about Krishna death. I loved all of them. It is just Krishna's leela. 
He was successful to make Radha think of him and cry for his safety. In the precap we see her sweet smile seeing him safe and sound.