Anupre SS : Mon Amour chapter 1 pg 2

Akku.tt thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anurag and Prerna have known each other since they were kids. Their fathers have been best friends for years now. 
But Anurag and Prerna, although acquainted so closely hardly 
Pay any attention to each other. But still both have a special memory of their childhood which they want to hold on to,  constantly reasoning with themselves if it really happened. 
Now six years later they cross paths again. Anurag is in Kolkata and has brought with him all the memories that Prerna has buried long ago. With memories, fire of forbidden feelings unravel and both wonder if it would consume them. 
Index
Character sketch - scroll down 
Chapter 1 - pg 2
Chapter 2 -pg
Chapter 3 -pg
Chapter 4-pg
Chapter 5-pg

Edited by Akku.tt - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akku.tt thumbnail
Character Sketch
Anurag Basu
Son of Moloy and Mohini Basu, he is the CEO of Basu corporation, an independent organization of his father's company Apalya industries. 
Independent and open minded, he wanted to break free from just being moloy's son so he went on to establish the corporation on his own in New York City where he graduated. 
Anurag has a knack for all things deducible. He is not emotionless but in his own words, " a logical and practical person who doesn't believe in useless things that can't be proved". Like love. 
All his life he's worked hard to prove himself. In the pursuit of his goals, Anurag left everything behind, his life, his family, his friends, kolkata and the girl who churns his insides inexplicably. Something about her is omnious yet comforting like being home. She is a paradox that had vanished from his vision but remained intact in the abyss of his memories. The incident still clear in his hindsight, but still it looked too blasphemous to be true. If things were a mess all those years ago then now calling it a mess would be a humungous understatement. Now he has to face her again and heaven knows how will he react when he sees her. 

Prerna Sharma.
She's worked hard to be where she is. All her life she's lived compromising things for her family's sake. She worked during her college time to earn extra money so that the expenses of the family could be met. Now she has but all of it behind her
And is so successful that one doesn't simply expect a middle class girl with really difficult family situation to make it this big. Her dedication has paid off and she is now the official physiologist for the Indian Cricket Team. She works with amazing people, gets amazing money and visits amazing places. For Prerna, this life is a dream which she never expected she would live. Things have never been better for her. But with the arrival of Anurag Basu things will not only get worse but complicated,stressful and pandemonius.
She's put behind all good and bad times with Anurag, all the glee and all the pain and hurt he's caused. She still relives the day of humiliation to this day but the feelings of one incident with Anurag in her childhood keeps haunting her. 
Now she finds out, not only Anurag is back in kolkata but he's also back in her life-personal and professional. 
It seems now that Prerna's worst fears would come true. 

A/N : two things. 
One,  all the things I've described about Anurag here are literally just me. . 
So you can see how much I've prepared to write this. 
Two,  other than things mentioned both characters will be same and Anurag wouldn't be a maa-bhakt. Prerna has also buried her liveliness long ago. 
PS : really literally immensely sorry for typos. I'll correct them later. 
Also, please share your views coz I'll be waiting. 
I got this idea while re-watching khoobsurat.
And lastly Prerna will be shocked when she goes to work the next time. *winks*
Also two incidents happened one good and one bad which forms the core of the story. 
Till then, bye guys. 

Prizi thumbnail
Hey would love to read more 
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY THERE! I see a french title and I'm already so intrigued!

I'd love to read this :D
Waiting for the CS.

Akku.tt thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

HEY THERE! I see a french title and I'm already so intrigued!

I'd love to read this :D

Waiting for the CS.

French has a charm of its own. 
Also, I'm happy that you're intrigued and I hope I'll not disappoint you. CS is up now. 
Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if the character sketch is so intruiging so just think how much excitement story will hold.. 
A wonderful start...
DeekshaG thumbnail
I loved the direction you are going with it. It is a well thought and well written piece. Please continue soon. I'll be waiting for it
moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome.. looking forward to the story :) do PM
.FlyingClouds. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting CS!!!
Cont soon
Akku.tt thumbnail
Chapter 1
I've never been a morning person so when the alarm rings each day at six, I use the snooze button like a normal person. 
Today too, I wanted to hit the snooze button but I know I can't because today is a big day. 
IPL is starting today that means the real grind of my job was starting. Being a physiotherapist with the Indian Men's cricket team is a dream that I thought would never come true.
I head to the shower to take a quick bath since I  had to head to the oberoi Grand to meet the team. 
With the loan and all the bad name to the family it was hard for us to even meet our expenses let alone afford luxuries. The good days were behind us and it was like a cloud of problems and hardships loomed over us. We as a family have struggled a lot in these ten years. Our life took a turn for the worst and finally everything is too perfect to feel true. It feels surreal. I remember the day when I went to give my AIPMT. We didn't have enough money let alone food because then my family was in under the burden of another loan for my studies. I remember I saved money for a Month to get a bus ride. I didn't even have the sufficient money to buy a simple banana to eat that day after the exam. The day the results were declared we were ecstatic and relieved because I had gotten admission in kolkata only, at IPGMER. I worked during college, then slowly rose to work with local teams. My biggest break was when I was selected to work in the Ranji trophy. After that opportunity, there was no looking back. Soon I was recommended to work with the Indian team and here I am, with an additional opportunity to work with kolkata knight riders. 
There's  another feeling when I'm working in kolkata. Eden gardens has seen legendary matches. Today too,  I hope the opening would be legendary from our team's side. The opening match is to be played between kkr and Mumbai Indians and there's a lot of buzz for kkr to win at their home ground. 
I head out to get dressed and leave for the Oberoi Grand. 
Being an official with BCCI had it's perks. I am paid heavily along with bonuses. During international matches,  the pay is doubled with another bonus when our team wins. Many of my belongings were initially accounted for by the board then I grew financially sound enough to buy them on my own. A quarter of the year, I stay out of the country if not kolkata. So today, working in kolkata, was actually unusual. 
A sudden jolt pulled me out of my thoughts. As I looked out of the window, there was the Grand, standing proudly in the very heart of kolkata on the Chowringhee road. Its an elegant building of the British days and is now owned by Oberoi chains of hotels hence the name - Oberoi Grand. This hotel always signified something for me. Not that I was a sucker for luxury but it just brings up an odd memory of my childhood where I asked my father if we could visit but I got my answer when he was tongue-tied. Since then, whenever I used to see this hotel, I used to think that one day I would be successful enough to bring my parents here and thank god for it, that it came true.The management asked me to stay here with the team but I said I would consider it. I know it's a big problem to spend almost an hour and that too without traffic, to reach the Grand from my place at bhawanipore but still the comfort of my home lures me to get through it. 
Soon we reached our destination and the driver took the car to the valet parking service. 
The place is still the same with M F Hussain's painting - "Battle of Ganga and Jamuna" hanging proudly with all its magnificence in the main lobby. 
"Miss Sharma, it's good to see you again. Shall I book your usual ?", Aparna, the sweet reception lady said. 
"It's good to see you too, Aparna. Actually I'm here to see the team and I'm not really staying here.", I replied. 
" okay, sure ma'am. The team members are all in their respective rooms "
" But it's 9 am and they're still sleeping. Don't they remember they have practice today? ", I said.
" Ma'am actually you know Mr. Sareen got engaged and his fiancee lives in kolkata. So she came yesterday and threw them a party. "
This piece of news agitated me. I never knew Sareen could be that careless. Sareen is the opening right handed batsmen for the Indian national team and KKR. We have our match today and they partied. 
I gathered my thoughts and asked Aparna to lead me to Atharva's room since he was about to get a good thrashing from me. 

Guys I'm stopping here since its getting too long. I know it's too detailed and now you know that I don't live in kolkata lol. 
It's all Prerna's life described in this chapter. Anurag will enter soon. But turned story will be in Prerna's perspective. I know this chapter was boring but I'm sure I'll make it up to you all. It's just that the concept is hefty and I have a bit of a moment handling it. 
I'll see you in a short while. 
Don't forget to share your thoughts. 
Typos are removed now. 
Till then, see ya