They both have one direction

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Analysis of 10th October

Now Radha is trying to prove herself right. What she saw was right but what she believed to be truth was wrong. She tried to call him as Dhongi. But she failed.  Because Radha was the only one fighting to prove herself right. I say it is very difficult to fight alone. Especially when people have convinced something is right and you feel something else is right.

Krishna said a beautiful thing regarding truth. Truth is not what we see is what we believe to be by trusting someone. Now we take an example. When there is a wall, there are two sides to it. There  is one  person on both the sides. There is a line of ants going on one side. One person says there so much ants here buy other does not believes it to be true. It was not right or wrong, the perspective through which you see the truth. When you don't trust a person you find everything said by him a false and vice versa. Same was with Radha.

Vrishbhanu asked for the identity and he said everything truth only. He is a son of Devaki and Vasudev, they are waiting for him,. He comes from Golok. Golok is a paradise where everyone will love to go. Everyone wants me but no one recognizes me. He said that I am the one who has helped Radha to open her eyes. 

Radha didn't thank him for the same. I say thank people on every small thing they do for you. Ser Krishna he thanked Kansa for being the reason of the meeting of RadhaKrishna. Thank people just to let go yourself from ego. To make them know that how much you appreciate them.

Now Krishna has gone and it is a painful moment to see that they are going in two different directions. But the power of music is eternal. He plays the flute and makes Radha comes to his direction. Krishna is attraction so he makes other to come behind him. Krishna will bring Radha behind him. They both have one direction only

Again Radha is angry on Krishna. Why so much anger? Anger is not a good thing at all. He was playing beautiful tunes, why you got angry?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful review. Krishna gave Brishbhanu his identity his riddles but again what he meant and what Brishbhanu understood are different to some extent. He is right. Truth and trust are 2 sides of the same coin. What we believe is the truth for us. His music brings her to him. As he said we should be away from anger and fear. 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Another beautiful review ...
n like what u said about truth..Truth is what we see ...its more about perception indeed...
n yes thanks everyone as everyone helping us in some matters but we failed to do so...
Krishna is attraction whom we follow n here Radha will follow him , his path n become his devotee...its again I feel by Radha rani he is teaching this world..
like couple of epi ago Krishna said Anger n fear r bad element in human life...
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Musical Storm,
Beautiful review written by you. The example given by you for truth is so very apt... and you also bring out the deep meaning of Krishna's dialogues.

I have started watching the serial on hotstar just y'day. will be following the serial and would love to read your analyses.
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Pooja call me Kosha. The truth is not we see the truth is what we believe. In the courts that's why the guilty people get free. Krishna is someone who has lied but only for love and protection
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Perfectly said Janaki
@loving it's better late then never. It's not just a visual treat to watch the show. But it is more of understanding love. And cracking the dialogues comes from my philosophy. This philosophy is not understood by everyone. Thanking you for understanding it 
Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi To all on this thread,
I am Neha.

Hi Kosha,

your philosophy is beautiful... Will be interesting to connect with you and have intense chats.

What I liked the best about this serial is that... there have been innumerable serials on love, multiple serials on Krishna... but first time someone has thought of making a serial on the Love of Krishna.

First time someone going into the depths of Radha... I am enchanted.

Cheers
Neha
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Hey Neha Love of Krishna is limitless. Read my next post. I have done the analysis of next episode which will elaborate the Love of Krishna.
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Pooja call me Kosha. The truth is not we see the truth is what we believe. In the courts that's why the guilty people get free. Krishna is someone who has lied but only for love and protection

Hi Kosha. Very true. Courts misuse twist and misinterpret this. His life has so many good examples. 
Edited by 4me2 - 5 years ago