Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pakeezah

You nut! The man is married. It may be all right for You, you nutcase. It isn't for his wife. Got it!

Adultery is adultery. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment. The topic of the moment is sexual harassment. Whether or not he's guilty of the first doesn't make him guilty (or innocent) of the second. If everyone in BW who had ever in their lives been guilty of adultery left tomorrow, the industry would shut down. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

I'd rather take everyone seriously than be dismissive of anyone I shouldn't. Everyone has an opinion. What is the point of having a conversation if you aren't willing to at least consider the other side.  I try to just ignore as much as possible the handful of truly unreasonable posters, I write fewer things I regret that way.  

LOL Nova..ts a computer bot...not an actual person...these bots just pick up random sentences and create a post..😆

But Thug...who creates these bots and why? any idea?😕
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

I'd rather take everyone seriously than be dismissive of anyone I shouldn't. Everyone has an opinion. What is the point of having a conversation if you aren't willing to at least consider the other side. I try to just ignore as much as possible the handful of truly unreasonable posters, I write fewer things I regret that way.

samjha lekin, it was hilarious that you were replying a spambot😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@BI: generally it is created by people who want to spam advertisements, lekin aajkal kuch pata nahi, data monitoring k liye bhi ho sakta hai.
Kuch bhi ho sakta hai, especially in IF
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Tere kehne se kya hoga. Wannabe MISTRESS fan🤢. Even Sunny Leone has more dignity than your favorite! ðŸ¤ª

Get some help!..hope you feel better soon. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
@BP are u for real? Wat type of language ur using? Amd dear mods,plz wake up from sleep and take action against this user.he/she is crossing all the limit
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

samjha lekin, it was hilarious that you were replying a spambot😆

I know what a bot is... I don't know why you would think there are true bots here...?  At worst, I think this is another MID racking up posts until no longer a newbie for the big identity switch. Regardless of who (or what) I replied to, I am still and really interested in why they (as in about 3/4 of posters in this thread not only dyamanlo) asssume it's Anil and not Rishi? Also why they are convinced it's Karobaar despite the discrepancies, but for now, I'll settle for why Anil?

Edit: Okay wait, I do remember the annoying links to exams etc...do you need a post count to start threads? That I would get but anyway, my questions are legit to anyone who cares to answer. 
Edited by Nova19 - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
Anil had a sleazy reputation. Even as a newcomer, SrK put his foot down regarding sleazy scenes with heroines sidey heroines as soon as he was was able to wield that much clout.
Until PC decades later, no magazine could accuse him of affair. Anil kapoor? There were all sorts of stories floating around. How he watched a Basic instinct  with Manisha. Have you seen his song choreography? He loved doing sleazy dance moves. Shall I show you? 

Even Rishi. Except for a stray juhi rumour no one accused him of affair. 
radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
?
Movie: Baali Umar Ko Salaam
Director: Vasant R Patel
Co-actor : Kamal Sadanah (Who married makeup artist Lisa John later)
Edited by rad_rad - 5 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤢 these assholes need to be exposed and humiliated and ostracized.