Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
There have been BIs about R Sr. One such was that Chitrangada Singh walked out of some Krish film because R Sr expected her to compromise, this was in a Femina couple of years ago.
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
During making of Madhuri SrK movie and hrithik was only AD, there was side actress of that film, srK plays dumb in that movie. Rumors were so rife about that sidey girl, they asked hrithik in an interview about that affair.
I wish I could believe Rakesh was this decent man, but I think he may be guilty of exploiting starlets.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dyamanlo

Anil too saying that he was after the make-up artist.

I love how hard you are all working to make her story fit this movie despite the timing not being right, her not being the heroine and there being two heroes. I'm curious about why everyone who assumes it's this movie assumes the hero is Anil? Does this mean Rishi didn't have his son's reputation? Lucky Rishi to get left out of the gossip.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

I love how hard you are all working to make her story fit this movie despite the timing not being right, her not being the heroine and there being two heroes. I'm curious about why everyone who assumes it's this movie assumes the hero is Anil? Does this mean Rishi didn't have his son's reputation? Lucky Rishi to get left out of the gossip.

I love how you are replying so seriously to a bot🀣
pakeezah thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689510?pn=11

I found this post from 2009. A member called poppy also said same thing. It was all over rags those times. Actress Deepshikha, starlet. Movie Koyla
1140816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1689510?pn=11

I found this post from 2009. A member called poppy also said same thing. It was all over rags those times. Actress Deepshikha, starlet. Movie Koyla

How frustrated are you. So wat if he even had an affair? That is not a crime if it is consensual πŸ˜† Lot of people say lot of things in this IF. Someone said Aradhya is daughter of Amitabh. Another says, Abram is PC child. That Sleezy liar MeB made such dirty rumors about every actress on this forum from Madhuri to Kareena. πŸ‘That wont make a fact 🀣

A person who went on lengths to defend a Ali Zafar bcoz he belongs to same community shud not talk about Harassment in Bollywood. So, Instead of worrying about this boring family, you shud focus on your other fav - the Female Alok Nath whose Antics are all over public domain. 🀒πŸ€ͺ
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
pakeezah thumbnail
You nut! The man is married. It may be all right for You, you nutcase. It isn't for his wife. Got it!
Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I love how you are replying so seriously to a bot 🀣

I'd rather take everyone seriously than be dismissive of anyone I shouldn't. Everyone has an opinion. What is the point of having a conversation if you aren't willing to at least consider the other side. I try to just ignore as much as possible the handful of truly unreasonable posters, I write fewer things I regret that way.
Illyrion thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

You nut! The man is married. It may be all right for You, you nutcase. It isn't for his wife. Got it!

Adultery is adultery. Sexual harassment is sexual harassment. The topic of the moment is sexual harassment. Whether or not he's guilty of the first doesn't make him guilty (or innocent) of the second. If everyone in BW who had ever in their lives been guilty of adultery left tomorrow, the industry would shut down.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nova19

I'd rather take everyone seriously than be dismissive of anyone I shouldn't. Everyone has an opinion. What is the point of having a conversation if you aren't willing to at least consider the other side. I try to just ignore as much as possible the handful of truly unreasonable posters, I write fewer things I regret that way.

LOL Nova..ts a computer bot...not an actual person...these bots just pick up random sentences and create a post..πŸ˜†

But Thug...who creates these bots and why? any idea?πŸ˜•