Subhash Ghai drugged and raped me

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

this month, we've read chilling and horrific experiences about sexual assault and abuse. Women have come forward and shared their horrifying stories of sexual harassment at the hands of powerful and well-known people.

Tanushree Dutta triggered a moment of sorts when she accused Nana Patekar of sexual misconduct on the sets of Horn Ok Pleasss (2008). Following this, many women have come forward and called out men like Vikas Bahl, Alok Nath, Rajat Kapoor and Kailash Kher for unwarranted advances and molestation.

Now, the next one to be accused is director Subhash Ghai. An anonymous woman shared her nightmarish experience. She says that while working with the director on a film many years ago, he drugged and raped her.

She wrote, "In the beginning, he would take me to music recordings and I would have to sit there till very late at night with other male members. When recordings finished, I took an auto home or he would drop me. He slowly started putting his hand on my thigh, giving me a big hug saying that I did good that day."

She added that he would call her for script sessions at his apartment in Lokhandwala. This was not the house that he stayed with his wife. He called it his "thinking pad." "In one of the script sessions, he started talking about how misunderstood he was in the industry and only I was the one who loved him. He pretended to weep and put his head on lap. Then when he was getting up, he kissed me forcefully. I was shocked and left that day."

Next day, he said in office, that "lovers have tiffs". The woman adds that she was too scared to leave work, as she had no other job and other form of financial security.

One evening after music session, he decided to have a drink. "He gave me a drink as well. It was spiked. After that, I remember getting into a car and I thought that he was driving me home. He took me to a hotel. I was wobbly, but he held me and took me to the suite. He took off my jeans and mounted me. I was trying to scream, but he put his hand over my mouth. I cried and passed out."
The next day he dropped her home. "I took a few days off and I was told that I won't be paid, if I quit now."

The woman says that she has never seen or spoken to him after that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone knows he's a filthy creep . Not surprised . 🤢
1141327 thumbnail
This anonymous woman sounds like Mahima Chowdhury.
beena_jon thumbnail

Originally posted by: whispermist

This anonymous woman sounds like Mahima Chowdhury.

dont think so...mahima acted until she got married...
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
We knew what he did to Manisha. I didn't know Mahima was a victim too.
beena_jon thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

We knew what he did to Manisha. I didn't know Mahima was a victim too.

Madhuri too is his prodigy...this guy had a M fixation...
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
And karma is a bitch .His downfall was so sudden and drastic . From being a showman ,he quickly went to become a nobody .Nobody gives a damn about this buddha.

Right from Madhuri ,Meenakshi ,Manisha to Mahima ,he has abused so many girls .Wish they speak now ..not surprised with this news one bit .
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The victim here doesnt seem like an actress.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wasn't this an open secret?
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This vile man's immoral activities are an open secret.