Urvashi is a great actress

Posted: 5 years ago
I honestly was laughing at the way she was saying how everyone used her Sreesanth Bhaiya,did she mean to say Dipika and Neha who she apparently calls didi. She barely used to talk with Sreesanth and always interacted with Neha and Dipika, but now had completely flipped and trying to show how she cares about Sreesanth 😆

She should get the best actress award as she is putting up a mask of an innocent person, but she is not as innocent as she tries to portray.Edited by maha786 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepak and Urvashi are two heads of a vicious snake!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
"HUM CHOTTEY SEHAR KE HAIN. HUM SEEDHEY SAADHAY HAIN" and in real she is the most cunning and dramay-baaz HM of this season. Hope someone will unmask her soon in a much BETTER way. She really needs a reality check now. Acting like a simple village girl won't save her anymore. Don't like her at all. ðŸ˜¡
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
usko nikal do...super boring
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
There is a fat animal on this forum that has already exposed Urvashi since day1 and whose dislike list is UND where U stands for Urvashi.

Yet people are saying someone should expose her

That fatty is HIPPO

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

There is a fat animal on this forum that has already exposed Urvashi since day1 and whose dislike list is UND where U stands for Urvashi.

Yet people are saying someone should expose her

That fatty is HIPPO

I have always agreed with your thoughts Hippo, what do you think about that cunning Srihsty Rode though, I dislike her so much
minal11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No she is not even a good actress her drama looked so fake  ðŸ˜† 
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I have always agreed with your thoughts Hippo, what do you think about that cunning Srihsty Rode though, I dislike her so much

There is insufficient data to form a conclusion on Shristhy. Yes there was lack of data with Urvashi as well but quality of data was so strong that Hippo could confidently conclude that she is among the cunning ones. 

Shristhy data is not clear ...hence more is required before I can form my final statement on her

However one thing can be concluded that since quality of data is not strong it is highly unlikely that she will be more cunning than UND...

So she will definitely be less than them