Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Shocking teaser😲Can't wait to read it
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 45

Ishra were hugging each other tight, smiling ear to ear wheh raman break the hug and said -omg, I can't believe. This is the best news, jaan. This is the best news anybody can give me. I was waiting for this day since long. I love u, I love u ,I love u jaan. He said and hugged her again while she was just smiling. 

After sometime, he broke the hug again and kissed her forehead saying -i am so happy, jaan. U can't even imagine, how happy I am. Oh my god, hamara bachcha. Our baby, I am going to be a father again. I am just so happy. He said and kissed her temple again and again while she was just smiling seeing happiness while her eyes got moist. 

Raman look at her and said -hey jaan, ab kya hua?? Why u r crying now?? 

Ishita -i always wanted to see this happiness on ur face. I always wanted to give u this happiness.

Raman -toh ab de di naa,then why u r crying?? 

Ishita -i am very happy, Raman. 

Raman -then why u r crying, jaan?? 

Ishita -nahi pata, she said making a baby face and raman hugged her lovingly. 

Raman -aww mera baby, stop crying bachcha. U r going to be a mom for the second time. He said happily while ishita chuckled at his words. She rested her head on his chest happily and he said -finally my hard work paid off. He said proudly making ishita blush. 

Raman -what, I worked really hard for this. He said and took her lips in his. He wrapped her in his arms and continued kissing her while she too start kissing him back with equal passion. 

Both were lost in their moment when they heard some footsteps. They broke the kiss and look at the direction only to see Ruhi coming to them running. She ran inside and was about jump on ishita when Raman hold her in between and said -kya bachcha?? 

Ruhi -mumma, Aap sachchi mein babu laane wali ho??she asked all excitedly. 

Ishra look at each other and ishita nodded smiling. 

Ruhi jumped off the bed and start dancing in happiness. 

Ruhi -mumma babu laayengi, mera chotu babu aayega. Hum dono khelenge, kitna maza aayega. She was saying and dancing merrily making ishra smile. 

Ishita opened her arms and said -come to me, rooh. 

Ruhi ran to her and was about to jump on her again when Raman held her again and said -nahi rooh, aisa nahi karna. Mumma ke tummy mein babu hai naa, aise jump nahi Karo, warna usse chot lag jayegi. 

Ruhi -sorry babu, I will not hurt u. I am ur elder sister naa and u r my baby. She said and kissed ishita's tummy making Ishra smile. 

Ishita -achcha aao, chalo tumhe change karwa doon.she said getting up when Raman said -nahi, tum rest karo. Aaj papa change karwayenge apni princess ko, naa princess. 

Ruhi nodded and jumped on Raman, and said -papa, I can jump on u naa, aapke tummy mein toh baby nahi hai naa. 

Raman smiled and said -no bachcha, babu sirf mumma ke tummy mein hai. U can jump on papa as much as want. He said and took Ruhi to change her clothes and freshen up. 

Ishita was just looking at them smiling and thanked her Murugan for showing them such day. She was sitting smiling when Toshiji and amma came to her room. They settled on the bed happily. Toshiji kissed her forehead and said -tu bahut badi khushi dene jaa rahi hai hume.thank u, thank u so much ,puttar. 

Ishita -isme thank u kaisa, mummy ji. Yeh toh mera farz hai, iss ghar ki bahu hone ke naate, this is my duty and thanks to Murugan, I can finally do this for my family, for my raman. She said looking down. 

Toshiji -tune doctor se baat ki??

Ishita -yes, but she was out of town. Maine pucha kisi aur doctor ko dikha doon, for the time being. She denied. Usne kaha case bigad sakta hai. 

Amma -nahi nahi, we will not do anything that will cause any complications. Tum uske paas hi jaana, she has done much hard work for u and ur baby. 

Ishita nodded when ruman came with fruits and milk for ishita. 

Ruhi -aap log bas talking -talking kijiye. Lagta hai babu aur mumma ka dhyaan mujhe hi rakhna hoga. 

All smiled hearing ruhi's words while she settled beside ishita and start feeding her. 

Ruhi -babu, u r small naa, issliye didi chote chote bites khila rahi hai. U r able to eat, naa. She said kissing Ishita's tummy while everyone smiled seeing her cute antics. Ishita closed her eyes feeling all this happiness. These r the happiness which she always wanted in her life, the happiness of becoming a mother. 

Soon the day passed. Next day ishra went to the doctor and she did many tests of ishita. 

After checking ishita thouroughly,doctor said -see ishita, Raman. I won't lie. Ishita ne conceive to kar liya hai but iska term complete karna mushkil hai, as her womb is still not that strong. She said making Ishra face fall. 

Raman -what do u mean doctor, hamara bachcha, we will get our baby naa?? 

Doc -dekhiye, aisa ho sakta hai ki ishita bachche ko pure nau mahine tak paal le, but aisa bhi ho sakta hai ki ishita could loose the baby in mid. She said making ishita loose her balance. 

Raman held her firmly and look at ishita. Her eyes got moist hearing this. He wiped her tears and said-aisa mat kahiye, koi aur raasta nahi.koi toh raasta hoga. 

Doc -u can go for surrogacy. We can implant the baby in some other lady's womb. That way u can get ur baby without any complications. 

Ishra look at each other and ishita nodded in no. 

Raman -aur koi raasta?? 

Doc -i don't think there is any other way, except waiting to know how this pregnancy will turn out. Aap log yaa toh wait kar sakte hai, yaa phir surrogacy ke liye try kar sakte hai. Waise let me tell u Mr bhalla agar aap pregnancy continue karna chahenge toh naa sirf aapke hone wale bachche ki jaan par risk hoga balki aapki biwi ki jaan bhi at risk hogi. So think well before taking the decision. She said making Ishra shocked to no end mainly Raman. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it .

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy. 
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The whole family was too happy with the baby news but now this happened
Hope Ishita does not force him to do something which will lead to their fights or something
Continue soon
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman was so happy hearing the news of becoming father ishita was happily crying ruhi was too happy loved her cute antics toshiji and amma blessed ishita next day ishra went to doctor she checked ishita and did some taste she said she will not lie ishitas pragnency in risk she can loose the baby in mid term ishita was shattered raman held her and asked any solution she asked ishra to go for surrogecy their baby will grew up in some othet lady womb ishita denied doctor asked them to think this pragnecy is risky for ishita too ishra were shocked poor ishra
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...
Whole family is so happy...
But why Everytime Ishita should suffer from some delivery complications...
Couldn't she be normal without complications...
Atleast no surrogacy pls...
Kind request...
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update
All r so happy
But what doctor said was a very bad news
Hope everything will be fine
Please update soon
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail