Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Our jalebi bai danced on the song Namak ishq ka because her diabetic husband can't relate well with sugar,I think that's why she chose the salty love instead of sweet one😆khushi looks so beautiful in that black saree,loved her crazy yet toofani dance number,loved asr's blushing reactions, bechare arnav ji control kare bhi to kaise?!😳😆

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Thank u Zoya❤yes,I also miss those days.. faiqa must be busy otherwise she would have updated😊

you guys are so sweet and I am looking forward to, I might be slow but I will

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Our jalebi bai danced on the song Namak ishq ka because her diabetic husband can't relate well with sugar,I think that's why she chose the salty love instead of sweet one😆khushi looks so beautiful in that black saree,loved her crazy yet toofani dance number,loved asr's blushing reactions, bechare arnav ji control kare bhi to kaise?!😳😆

Awe, This is called Ahmazing, I am using it, go ahead and be mad at me, I just posted these in my 248 at the top, I just changed the size. LOVE it. tfs <3

Here I posted these

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150385858

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank u so much Faiqa, I m really glad that u liked it n thanks for putting it on ur thread🤗

I just love new ideas and that was new and so so so cute, 🤗

We are still madly in love with this couple and fans with creative ideas are still finding new ways to express their love.

Threads like this are giving a chance to continue enjoying their epic love story.

Credit goes to Faiqa.

Belated wishes to all fans of IPK.

Cheers......

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

We are still madly in love with this couple and fans with creative ideas are still finding new ways to express their love.

Threads like this are giving a chance to continue enjoying their epic love story.

Credit goes to Faiqa.

Belated wishes to all fans of IPK.

Cheers......

Thank you dear for stopping by. Wishing the same. 😊

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

These are gorgeous Niyati, Love the coloring dear. TFS 🤗

nnks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I just love new ideas and that was new and so so so cute, 🤗

Thank u Faiqa🤗thanks for always motivating me..wanted to share with u that I have joined india-forums in 2006 n I was in Bidaai,Geet,ipkknd n Do dil ek jaan forum..but I have never made any edit for any show except ipkknd..this show is so different from the other shows..I m addicted to ipk n ur analytic posts,loved ur all analysis, but the pearl analysis n thank u shaam(shyam)ko bol dena are my most favs❤️

nnks thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

These are gorgeous Niyati, Love the coloring dear. TFS 🤗

Thank u so much my dear friend ❤️🤗

Edited by nnks - 4 years ago

Thank u so much my dear friend ❤️🤗

❤️smiley31

No doubt, Faiqa is the best, and this show is the one keeping us all coming back to it.