Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Happy Anniversary to everyone here. ❤️

No doubt, IPKKND is the only one that spreads the joy around. It simply does,why? we have no idea. There is no forceful action to even watch it, it comes like let's watch it.

I am thankful because it made me meet the most incredible people here, I owe to that moment when I met you ArshiH on fb written updates before even coming here. I joined IF just because of you.

Beautiful edits and simple words to describe the whole essence.

Thnx Priya :)

awe, what a memory you brought here, waiting for epis and written updates page on FB. They used to upload epis even in those days when Star was deleting em. But people like me who had no Start plus, used to watch everything on YT. That was really fun. Then the analysis of different people, such a good time we had.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Happy 9th IPK Anniversary to you too Faiqa. Your edits are exemplary, shows your passion. Love them. ❤️

Thnx D for stopping by, Happy Anniversary

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

DancingParty ''Happy 9 year Anniversary''DancingParty ClapClap''IPKKND''ClapClap

Happy 9th anniversary to Faiqa and all my ipk Family members....we came soo Imagelong ...the show still looks fresh...this show will be one of the evergreen show and Arnav n khushi are evergreen couple ❤

Faiqa u made such marvellous edits for ipk's 9th anniversary..I just loved it👏👏

This is really cute Niyati, LOVE it, you are becoming so good at it. Niyati I am posting it in front of the thread 1, please don't be mad at me. I love it.❤️

it is right here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4978345#146863853

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago

I love these moments

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

haha, he still amazes me but not the way as before.

I can understand my little lady, with time many things change.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

That is true, two people who have nothing in common fell in love and made it possible all sorts of things. We humans waste time thinking through useless stuff

The story clicks because it was written through male protagonist's POV, the main chr=aracter, and then the rest through the one who was his life.It clicked because two extreme good actors made it believable through their emotions, body language, rather than loud and bulky dialogues.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Happy 9th Anniversary to everyone here, ❤️

What a milestone journey we had with ArHi. Beautiful👍🏼

Thnx dear :) We are in this together

Old memories, their offscreen moments were the best,

I ended up today on old Blast pages, was reading your and others posts,Yours depleted with symbolisms were keeping me at the edge. You didn't bring symbolism here on these threads why?

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

This is awesome N, So beautiful. TFS , I miss our days a years before here, Faiqa have to come back here.

Thank u Zoya❤yes,I also miss those days.. faiqa must be busy otherwise she would have updated😊

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

This is really cute Niyati, LOVE it, you are becoming so good at it. Niyati I am posting it in front of the thread 1, please don't be mad at me. I love it.❤️

it is right here

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4978345#146863853

Thank u so much Faiqa, I m really glad that u liked it n thanks for putting it on ur thread🤗