Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

A Very Happy Anniversary to you and to all the Arshians here. ❤️🤗🥳

IPK is the only Indian soap which has crossed the barrier of language, nation, and walls across the entire globe. How easily we all get connected with it and not only that we just simply staying with it. Shows come and go away and people forget but not IPK. Sanaya is right in this sense though, like we watch so many things and we move on, but we couldn't do it from IPK.

Thank You dear taking the time and doing all of this from your situation at hand. Love and respect for you.

Here is the real fun...😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3RgVdMRDw

Because it is simple, full of imperfection, and full of honest emotions

That defines IPK.

I think we are in an era where the language is not a big deal anymore and when people always comment on people why aren't you just using one language and degrading yourself, or your country, your elders, I go in deep thinking like does it really matter to know or feel about the other or anything the way you are doing it and expressing it the way you want it or you have to cross and think about these barriers first. This is why IPK hits.

Nice chat :)

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

@Faiqa you should resume episodes my friend, it will bring some zest back. I am waiting for your views on wedding episodes, take one at a time and start again. What say?

I am dear and soon, just give me some time to sort things out. and I won't take long

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

DancingParty ''Happy 9 year Anniversary''DancingParty ClapClap''IPKKND''ClapClap

Happy 9th anniversary to Faiqa and all my ipk Family members....we came soo Imagelong ...the show still looks fresh...this show will be one of the evergreen show and Arnav n khushi are evergreen couple ❤

Faiqa u made such marvellous edits for ipk's 9th anniversary..I just loved it👏👏

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thnx nnks, how are you and where are you

No more new edits?

I am fine Zoya dear..How r u? I was right here, where else would i go leaving Arshi ipkknd forum😊

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Wait a minute? ASR doesn't move your heart anymore?

Who are you and what did you do to my Sanaya?

smiley31 Stay blessed my little munchkin. You are too cute.

haha, he still amazes me but not the way as before.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Because it is simple, full of imperfection, and full of honest emotions

That defines IPK.

I think we are in an era where the language is not a big deal anymore and when people always comment on people why aren't you just using one language and degrading yourself, or your country, your elders, I go in deep thinking like does it really matter to know or feel about the other or anything the way you are doing it and expressing it the way you want it or you have to cross and think about these barriers first. This is why IPK hits.

Nice chat :)

That is true, two people who have nothing in common fell in love and made it possible all sorts of things. We humans waste time thinking through useless stuff

Originally posted by: nnks

DancingParty ''Happy 9 year Anniversary''DancingParty ClapClap''IPKKND''ClapClap

Happy 9th anniversary to Faiqa and all my ipk Family members....we came soo Imagelong ...the show still looks fresh...this show will be one of the evergreen show and Arnav n khushi are evergreen couple ❤

Faiqa u made such marvellous edits for ipk's 9th anniversary..I just loved it👏👏

This is awesome N, So beautiful. TFS , I miss our days a years before here, Faiqa have to come back here.

Originally posted by: nnks

I am fine Zoya dear..How r u? I was right here, where else would i go leaving Arshi ipkknd forum😊

I didn't see you that's why I asked., Good to see you 🤗

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy 9th Anniversary to everyone here, ❤️

What a milestone journey we had with ArHi. Beautiful👍🏼

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

Happy Anniversary .

It's been 9 years? Really?

I had no clue because I started late and then left for some years and came back to it again. I am not as lucky as most of you here, I started watching over a praising words of my friend and I am here. Love being an Arshi Fan and these two.

This show has given so much to me. It made me sane when I was going through a difficult phase of life.

Beautiful edits ❤️

Thnx dear <3

I am glad this show helped you, whatever keeps things off the brain that causing stress.