Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Happy Anniversary di and to this whole fandom❤️ 🤗

Love is still in this air even after so many years. I was in the last term of my high school when I ended up on IPK. Wow! what was the craze. Seeing ASR everyday, it used to move my heart. I look back now and smile. Crazy but cute memories.

You are the best di, a humble person who I adore as an older sister of my own. Thank You for being there at every step of my life and listening to my blabbering. Love you to the moon.❤️

Watching you growing and becoming a strong lady brings a smile on my face. How are you?

Excuse me? Was I invisible all these years?😉

Love you kiddo.❤️

@Faiqa you should resume episodes my friend, it will bring some zest back. I am waiting for your views on wedding episodes, take one at a time and start again. What say?

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy Anniversary .

It's been 9 years? Really?

I had no clue because I started late and then left for some years and came back to it again. I am not as lucky as most of you here, I started watching over a praising words of my friend and I am here. Love being an Arshi Fan and these two.

This show has given so much to me. It made me sane when I was going through a difficult phase of life.

Beautiful edits ❤️

Aimer_vous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

A Very Happy Anniversary to you and to all the Arshians here. ❤️🤗🥳

IPK is the only Indian soap which has crossed the barrier of language, nation, and walls across the entire globe. How easily we all get connected with it and not only that we just simply staying with it. Shows come and go away and people forget but not IPK. Sanaya is right in this sense though, like we watch so many things and we move on, but we couldn't do it from IPK.

Thank You dear taking time and doing all of this from your situation at hand. Love and respect for you.

Here is the real fun...😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3RgVdMRDw

oh my god, this is a treat, I had no idea of. TFS.

What a surprise. I am smiling like for no reason.

pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

#Happy9thAnniversary of IPKKND/ A show which has tied all of us around the globe, putting every barrier aside.

Love is a universal language and IPK is a symbol of it.

Arnav Singh Raizada, an emotive character deeper than the ocean with a height of horizons. A Legend who lives in every beat of our hearts for years.

Khushi, a name of happiness, with a contagious smile, holding the layers of emotions layers within layers, like petals of a flower spreading the essence around. A bright sky keeping the sun up in the morning and the moon in the night.

A Show which brought so much happiness around, everlasting friendship, and built a community of its own kind. Happy Anniversary everyone.

@SanayaIrani @BarunSobtiSays

Happy Anniversary to everyone here. ❤️

No doubt, IPKKND is the only one which spreads the joy around. It simply does,why? we have no idea. There is no forceful action to even watch it, it comes like let's watch it.

I am thankful because it made me meet the most incredible people here, I owe to that moment when I met you ArshiH on fb written updates before even coming here. I joined IF just because of you.

Beautiful edits and simple words to describe the whole essence.

Watching you growing and becoming a strong lady brings a smile on my face. How are you?

Excuse me? Was I invisible all these years?😉

Love you kiddo.❤️

Awe, Zoya Api, I love you too. ❤️

You are the best.

How are you and how are you feeling after all of this. You are a true hero you know.

Arhi di is different, after talking to her you feel lighter.

I am watching IPK /Payesh wedding 😆Gosh this girl is so crazy and he is darn husky.

Can't forget those days.

Today is such a lucky day, seeing them together on live session, Wow! That is a power of fandom

Edited by Hope_Life - 4 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

#Happy9thAnniversary of IPKKND/ A show which has tied all of us around the globe, putting every barrier aside.

Arnav Singh Raizada, an emotive character deeper than the ocean with a height of horizons. A Legend who lives in every beat of our hearts for years.

Khushi, a name of happiness, with a contagious smile, holding the layers of emotions layers within layers, like petals of a flower spreading the essence around. A bright sky keeping the sun up in the morning and the moon in the night.

A Show which brought so much happiness around, everlasting friendship, and built a community of its own kind. Happy Anniversary everyone.

Happy 9th IPK Anniversary to you too Faiqa. Your edits are exemplary, shows your passion. Love them. ❤️

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A Very Happy Anniversary to you and everyone here.

What a splendid time we all had?🤗 Through these years we have seen many things, heard many things, so much negativity around, especially manipulative minds and thoughts over the show but the positive thing was the rise of the name and fame of this show could never defame or go down. It shines through all the odds.

The show has this raw feeling attached to it which attracts people across the globe. Language of hearts I believe. Watching it numerous times still is a hobby. The best cast and the best written Indian soap ever in Indian television history. There are some old ones yet it is at the top.

I won't say this show made us friends as we were friends before this show, the only thing I did I joined the IF. Fun time and then life took a plunge in many ways and here we are.You are the best you know, I never said that but I will say it today. The patience and persistence in your character made you lovable among many.

Edited by Roop_P - 4 years ago
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A Very Happy Anniversary to you and to all the Arshians here. ❤️🤗🥳

IPK is the only Indian soap which has crossed the barrier of language, nation, and walls across the entire globe. How easily we all get connected with it and not only that we just simply staying with it. Shows come and go away and people forget but not IPK. Sanaya is right in this sense though, like we watch so many things and we move on, but we couldn't do it from IPK.

Thank You dear taking time and doing all of this from your situation at hand. Love and respect for you.

Here is the real fun...😊

TFS, I had no idea, we had this small get together . I must say man, this man and his hair issues are growing. Maybe he thinks otherwise but he needs to take care of this matter.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

Happy Anniversary di and to this whole fandom❤️ 🤗

Love is still in this air even after so many years. I was in the last term of my high school when I ended up on IPK. Wow! what was the craze. Seeing ASR everyday, it used to move my heart. I look back now and smile. Crazy but cute memories.

You are the best di, a humble person who I adore as an older sister of my own. Thank You for being there at every step of my life and listening to my blabbering. Love you to the moon.❤️

Wait a minute? ASR doesn't move your heart anymore?

Who are you and what did you do to my Sanaya?

smiley31 Stay blessed my little munchkin. You are too cute.