Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful Mothers out there.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Happy Mother's day to all the beautiful Mothers out there.

Happy Mothers Day dear

Hope you had a peaceful one

A Very Happy Eid to you Faiqa and all the Muslim friends here.

Edited by xZoyax - 4 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Faiqa n @Zoya

Aap dono ko Eid Mubarak ho ⭐⭐

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thnx Zoya and nnks for the eid wishes. 🤗

Originally posted by: nnks

@Faiqa n @Zoya

Aap dono ko Eid Mubarak ho ⭐⭐

Thnx nnks, how are you and where are you

No more new edits?

Thnx Zoya and nnks for the eid wishes. 🤗

You are welcome. Where are you madam? No where to be found. You know what I am saying

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

#Happy9thAnniversary of IPKKND/ A show which has tied all of us around the globe, putting every barrier aside.

Love is a universal language and IPK is a symbol of it.

Arnav Singh Raizada, an emotive character deeper than the ocean with a height of horizons. A Legend who lives in every beat of our hearts for years.

Khushi, a name of happiness, with a contagious smile, holding the layers of emotions layers within layers, like petals of a flower spreading the essence around. A bright sky keeping the sun up in the morning and the moon in the night.

A Show which brought so much happiness around, everlasting friendship, and built a community of its own kind. Happy Anniversary everyone.

@SanayaIrani @BarunSobtiSays

Happy Anniversary di and to this whole fandom❤️ 🤗

Love is still in this air even after so many years. I was in the last term of my high school when I ended up on IPK. Wow! what was the craze. Seeing ASR everyday, it used to move my heart. I look back now and smile. Crazy but cute memories.

You are the best di, a humble person who I adore as an older sister of my own. Thank You for being there at every step of my life and listening to my blabbering. Love you to the moon.❤️

#Happy9thAnniversary of IPKKND/ A show which has tied all of us around the globe, putting every barrier aside.

Love is a universal language and IPK is a symbol of it.

Arnav Singh Raizada, an emotive character deeper than the ocean with a height of horizons. A Legend who lives in every beat of our hearts for years.

Khushi, a name of happiness, with a contagious smile, holding the layers of emotions layers within layers, like petals of a flower spreading the essence around. A bright sky keeping the sun up in the morning and the moon in the night.

A Show which brought so much happiness around, everlasting friendship, and built a community of its own kind. Happy Anniversary everyone.

@SanayaIrani @BarunSobtiSays

A Very Happy Anniversary to you and to all the Arshians here. ❤️🤗🥳

IPK is the only Indian soap which has crossed the barrier of language, nation, and walls across the entire globe. How easily we all get connected with it and not only that we just simply staying with it. Shows come and go away and people forget but not IPK. Sanaya is right in this sense though, like we watch so many things and we move on, but we couldn't do it from IPK.

Thank You dear taking time and doing all of this from your situation at hand. Love and respect for you.

Here is the real fun...😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi3RgVdMRDw

Edited by xZoyax - 4 years ago