Hi...i hope this msg reached you.

Word Count: 0

Msain thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi..hope this msg reached you

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey F, I came after a big gap, sorry for not being anywhere, had to travel due to business.

I see you didn't post any new episode, hope you are ok dear, I will be on the blog soon. Guess what, I went home, Barcelona and IPK has started again there. I was so thrilled seeing my cousins and sister excited.

See you soon.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Hey F, I came after a big gap, sorry for not being anywhere, had to travel due to business.

I see you didn't post any new episode, hope you are ok dear, I will be on the blog soon. Guess what, I went home, Barcelona and IPK has started again there. I was so thrilled seeing my cousins and sister excited.

See you soon.

I should say sorry as I am not here for months...AD had me. I know it is going on Air in Spain...I am thrilled to hear that. Hope life is treating you well.

AdiGallia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I should say sorry as I am not here for months...AD had me. I know it is going on Air in Spain...I am thrilled to hear that. Hope life is treating you well.

No worries. I understand.

monicavr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi Faiqa....please come back here again..step by step you will finish this..miss you😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

Hi Faiqa....please come back here again..step by step you will finish this..miss you😊

I am so sorry dear, not saying sorry that I won't complete it, it is just taking time as My AD is full at hand, I will come back to it, give me some time, just sat down to see the messages and the bell showed me your name.I really appreciate dear.

pmohan89 thumbnail

I thought you must have updated some more. Hope all is well at your end.🤗

Originally posted by: pmohan89

I thought you must have updated some more. Hope all is well at your end.🤗

She did on page 69, Do take a look, her AD is really taking a tole, just taking her time.