Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monicavr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Very nice post Faiqa..😊.I m glad that I descovered this hindi serial, a year ago, and your posts here,also...😊 Because of these 2 characters Khushi and Arnav , I started to search more about India, and I descovered a beautiful country with so many faces...but this story in particular, remains for me a sweet memory of an unique love story , with a special perfume...not for nothing,it s said that this serial to be the best...thank you for your work here...❤️

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Faiqa🤗

Your post made me fall in love with these two all over again. Your edits and writing..... Muaah.

Again I got whirled in this saga called IPK and forgot that i have a dead line. 😳

Edited by bhavis - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

Very nice post Faiqa..😊.I m glad that I descovered this hindi serial, a year ago, and your posts here,also...😊 Because of these 2 characters Khushi and Arnav , I started to search more about India, and I descovered a beautiful country with so many faces...but this story in particular, remains for me a sweet memory of an unique love story , with a special perfume...not for nothing,it s said that this serial to be the best...thank you for your work here...❤️

Thnx dear <3

I am happy that you are enjoying and above all keeping up with me the slowest person this year. But as I said I will finish it, I will just time is not in my hands.

But I am so happy to hear from you that you are enjoying it, understanding it and most important is being happy to be around the show which is not in your first language, You are awesome

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavis

Faiqa🤗

Your post made me fall in love with these two all over again. Your edits and writing..... Muaah.

Again I got whirled in this saga called IPK and forgot that i have a dead line. 😳

Thnx Ami smiley31

Good to see you here, it's been a while. Can't get over with IPK...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Nice edits Faiqua😇

Happy 8th year anniversary of IPKKND..

Lucknow ki galiyon se suru huyi laad governor aur sankadevi ki kahani😍

Arshi hamesha😘

Miss them so much😭😭

Niyati dear, Awesome gifs , TFS dear

@nnks I have no idea but you posted this post more than one time, it seems IF is still have glitches

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Zoya you also have this issue, posted more than one time...IF is still not working

I know what happened, when you Quote any post with gifs, it show 500Error message and you guys thought it didn't post but it is there as it happened now when I was quoting nnks post....

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 345 has been updated on page 69

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
monicavr thumbnail

Just read epi.348..a special night for both of them...a bold Kushi and a vulnerable Arnav... the way he looked at her when they were lyinng on the carpet....he is so in love with her...hmm, he had tears in his eyes..their first night together was strange and beautiful also...nice post Faiqa as usual😊❤️

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The best consummation scene, subtle, and still hot. Have no words to describe it. I will wait for the 346 and 347

Had no idea you posted 348

I will wait too until you post 346-7