Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: monicavr

Lovely analyze as usual, Faiqa😊😊😊 wish you and to the girls here a bright springπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›,I like that you showed up the message on the Kushi phone...this fight between two lovers ends sweet...but still disappointed that Kushi brought home that guy......I like the way she kissed him like a butterfly as you said, but don t like that when he told her that he was concerned about Shyam presence , she said only " I know"...I was expected more from her side...any way it was a pleasant episode...

Yes I didn't like that either why Khushi brought him in...as I mentioned many times

second her saying I Know is the same thing which connects to the first one as there is no explanation from the character's side either why did she do what she did...again that goes to weak writing...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Bachelorwa hello hi marriagewa bye byeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† this is really a funny scene from Mami side,
Thanks for sharing Niyati

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

yes this is the point where Khushi is ahead of all and his biggest deal, Anjali, his did is always there but Khushi has made her place in him like no one...She earned it fair and square

She did earn his respect and soon he will bow down which he never did to anyone.
But this episode She actually have won Mami, who was ready to do anything for Arnav as Khushi brought Shyam for Anjali.

Originally posted by: xZoyax

She did earn his respect and soon he will bow down which he never did to anyone.
But this episode She actually have won Mami, who was ready to do anything for Arnav as Khushi brought Shyam for Anjali.

😑 I never liked Mami, somehow I couldn't have a heart for her especially the way she used to call Payal and Khushi with names😑
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely going you hav posted two more, I will come back to it😊
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice and crisp

I love this pic
Here it shows how angry was he himself, at these circumstances, the things which were making him helpless
his hands were tied
He knows why Khushi did all but he wasn't expecting this from her.CV was trying to show only Khushi could go against him but still it was not settling with many things so it was a bad move no doubt.

Arnav's anger was justifiable, and you are spot on, he was angry at Shyam, he wanted these decorations to stop, because his love was sad, she is his life who he was mad at that moment but now he was regretting it, he made her cry and that is the last thing he would ever do to her.

His smile seeing her after hearing she is here.

He was at peace seeing her.
Now the quest how to talk to her.

you made me chuckle describing their wordless chat here

Two of them looking at each other speaking their own code language ...Arnav with a command: Don't you dare put the phone down now...
Khushi a true challenger: Nahin to..So what
Arnav being a little submissive here: I want to talk to you
Khushi being irritated" but I don't
Arnav in his calm manner and smirk: Ok, then we'll see...

Must say at the end, when he explains why was he mad, melted me but I was expecting a little more from Khushi, she didn't say much..

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Sorry guys I was really sick, was not anywhere, slowly slowly coming back to my senses.
Will join you soon

Sorry guys I was really sick, was not anywhere, slowly slowly coming back to my senses.

Will join you soon

Hope you're feeling better Faiqa😊 I came after some days too, had a flu in the family, now all is well
Edited by xZoyax - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

nice and crisp

I love this pic
Here it shows how angry was he himself, at these circumstances, the things which were making him helpless
his hands were tied
He knows why Khushi did all but he wasn't expecting this from her.CV was trying to show only Khushi could go against him but still it was not settling with many things so it was a bad move no doubt.

Arnav's anger was justifiable, and you are spot on, he was angry at Shyam, he wanted these decorations to stop, because his love was sad, she is his life who he was mad at that moment but now he was regretting it, he made her cry and that is the last thing he would ever do to her.

His smile seeing her after hearing she is here.

He was at peace seeing her.
Now the quest how to talk to her.

you made me chuckle describing their wordless chat here πŸ˜†

Two of them looking at each other speaking their own code language ...Arnav with a command: Don't you dare put the phone down now...
Khushi a true challenger: Nahin to..So what
Arnav being a little submissive here: I want to talk to you
Khushi being irritated" but I don't
Arnav in his calm manner and smirk: Ok, then we'll see...

Must say at the end, when he explains why was he mad, melted me but I was expecting a little more from Khushi, she didn't say much..

πŸ˜† I know that chat is hilarious πŸ˜† but bang on

In red your analysis is outstanding πŸ‘

Will join you soon

oh, di I wasn't anywhere because of my day and night rotations, I have been appointed New Orleans now and will be going there next week for more than 6 months.

Hope you feel better. Sorry, I can't be with you the way I used to be but I will visit in between whenever I have a chance. Take care of yourself.πŸ€—