So guys...what happened to the rewind ??? I'm so confused πŸ˜•

??????????? BM ke liye ...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 340-341 is up on page 59

Hope all is well di 😊
340-41

I love your angle of their showing the anger and displeasure over matters, you connected well.
Didn't know you updated the next episode...
I didn't come here for days,

340-341
Roothna-Manana

Love is like eternity
Both can't stay away from each other, it was bugging them up being angry
He messed up and he was unhappy, angry.

I must say I loved this side of Arnav because this was the point where KHUSHI was ahead of all.Biggest Deal.

So glad you mentioned he was angry and stopped the decorations not because he didn't want to but Shyam was the main cause, he was the one who brought wedding back on the table and he didn't want to welcome him by any means.His love was upset with him and they both had a valid reason to it but in this epi she expressed her reasons and he did at the end that Shyam is back and I don't trust him around you...Beautifully summed upπŸ‘

monicavr thumbnail
Lovely analyze as usual, Faiqa😊😊😊 wish you and to the girls here a bright springπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›,I like that you showed up the message on the Kushi phone...this fight between two lovers ends sweet...but still disappointed that Kushi brought home that guy......I like the way she kissed him like a butterfly as you said, but don t like that when he told her that he was concerned about Shyam presence , she said only " I know"...I was expected more from her side...any way it was a pleasant episode...
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bachelorwa hello hi marriagewa bye byeπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: nnks

Bachelorwa hello hi marriagewa bye byeπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Mamiji and her drama is way too cute
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Hope all is well di 😊

340-41

I love your angle of their showing the anger and displeasure over matters, you connected well.

Thank you😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Didn't know you updated the next episode...

I didn't come here for days,

340-341
Roothna-Manana

Love is like an eternity
Both can't stay away from each other, it was bugging them up being angry
He messed up and he was unhappy, angry.

I must say I loved this side of Arnav because this was the point where KHUSHI was ahead of all. Biggest Deal.

So glad you mentioned he was angry and stopped the decorations not because he didn't want to but Shyam was the main cause, he was the one who brought wedding back on the table and he didn't want to welcome him by any means.His love was upset with him and they both had a valid reason to it but in this epi she expressed her reasons and he did at the end that Shyam is back and I don't trust him around you...Beautifully summed upπŸ‘

yes this is the point where Khushi is ahead of all and his biggest deal, Anjali, his did is always there but Khushi has made her place in him like no one...She earned it fair and square