Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wish you a very happy birthday dear Faiqua... may god bless you with lots of happiness & success! Have fun and enjoy your day :D
Edited by nnks - 5 years ago
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow..brilliant analysis...Barun as usual an actor par excellence who loves to define n redefine himself..experimenting and testing his skills n proves yet again why he is loved, adored and followed such crazily all over the world...His stupendous acting and portrayal of such strong emotions brilliantly has made me fall for him even more if it's possible...love him to the moon n back!!
monicavr thumbnail
As I read what Zoya and nnks wrote...I also wish you Faiqa😊😊😊 a beautiful day and God fulfills all your good wish in everything😊😊😊 and I thank you for all your posts here...
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the day. Enjoy😊
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy birthday Faiqa Aapi...🤗

Here is a small thread dedicated to you

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

So Shyam is back. Whoop-de-do! 😡

Deceiving rattle snake is back in with his hissing games.
I was glad to see the rest of the family standing and looking at him with absolutely 'What the! expressions.😕

360 degrees change in the script

Today I can say especially after watching the show in my native language, I found Anjali as a grey character.

Grey, maybe from one angle yet she did show that if her world is happy then all is happy, I have no idea why they had to change her image in such a way or maybe she lost everything so it comes naturally sometimes.

Today she proved it in a much bigger way. There is no sadness at her loss.She completely forgot her child and only thing she remembers is Shyam.I found it odd. No despair. No tears for a life that ended before it began. Instead she is celebrating her husband's arrival in the house. She is making kheer for her husband! Like for real?😲

This is one fact is disturbing then again, it is a writer's job to weave everything together and it was failing miserably here...

The nest morning, Planning her brother's wedding just to move forward! So what was all her drama about? just to bring her husband in?

she did play but her mind was played by all too, remember when a child sees one parent to lean on then it is hard for one parent to discipline that child and here Dadi provided that to anjali

I was hoping that the rest of the family will see this for what it is, was to get back her husband. She proved me a selfish,manipulative, self-centered, egotistic person. A person who had no thoughts for anyone but herself. Even her relationship with all and especially with Shyam is based on that. She doesn't love anyone, except herself.

Valid Point...

Shyam makes her feel like a princess so he is necessary in her world.
My thing is it takes her less than two days to get over the loss of her child?

Fist pump, Yes! ASR is back!

The ASR-Shyam confrontation to me was the highlight for me just like you. You know what I liked.

ASR letting Shyam saying whatever, he didn't interrupt, was not a bit interested until he uttered Khushi..

Swiftly hand to his throat choking him.Yes! ASR will not stand to see Shyam even look at Khushi or even her thoughts in his head. Shyam asked ASR to forgive Khushi? I laughed .😆 He does not understand that their bond of love,which is far from his imagination.

But ASR's act shows Shyam his weakness...Khushi

Oh that scene is a winner😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Happy Birthday Faiqa, 😊

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to all of us, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.🥳

Thank You dear for your wishes all over😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Wish you a very happy birthday dear Faiqua... may god bless you with lots of happiness & success! Have fun and enjoy your day :D

Thank You Niyati dear, so sweet , u made this for me.Thank You dear 🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

As I read what Zoya and nnks wrote...I also wish you Faiqa😊😊😊 a beautiful day and God fulfills all your good wish in everything😊😊😊 and I thank you for all your posts here...

Thank You dear 😊

for the beautiful words and wishes
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Many Many Happy Returns of the day. Enjoy😊

Thanks Priya good to see you dear <3
I know we are playing hide and seek these days
I just come on fb post and run away, have no time dear🤗