\\#IPKKND Rewind// "You're mine" / Episode 300 plus - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
Where are you madam? I know you are paying attention to your pending chapters of stories but we need a new update here too😊

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

It was and it is openly showing what the trp was doing to the show

Exactly,

I was reading again and watching just to see because like yourself I never watched these deeply.

Let's say Anjali was doing all this and if Khushi didn't bring Shyam back then my question is

Is Anjali a child?

She is a grown up woman, older than Arnav, Akash and Nk. What the heck? Howcome none of these others let Shyam entered.. I love your catch, Akash's smile with a content

I am stunned, it was all trp or bezari from the show to finish it asap as Barun had his papers down and they wanted to wrap up with the wedding.The only thing left SPA in London and we got tortured tracks just until then.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Where are you madam? I know you are paying attention to your pending chapters of stories but we need a new update here too😊

Sorry Zoya but I can't be everywhere and analysis take time the way I do so don't want to rush, we have many episodes where there is nothing so we will beat the odds
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Exactly,

I was reading again and watching just to see because like yourself I never watched these deeply.

Let's say Anjali was doing all this and if Khushi didn't bring Shyam back then my question is

Is Anjali a child?

She is a grown up woman, older than Arnav, Akash and Nk. What the heck? Howcome none of these others let Shyam entered.. I love your catch, Akash's smile with a content

I am stunned, it was all trp or bezari from the show to finish it asap as Barun had his papers down and they wanted to wrap up with the wedding.The only thing left SPA in London and we got tortured tracks just until then.

Sometimes grown-ups also do stuff worse than kids, I can accept that but she was clearly manipulating things here...again change of writers has messed up the original characters up to this point otherwise the story is going what it is

lovers' story

the execution of certain things feels bizarre because of that
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 339 is up Page 59
Thanks
AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Shyam is back. Whoop-de-do! 😡

Deceiving rattle snake is back in with his hissing games.
I was glad to see the rest of the family standing and looking at him with absolutely 'What the! expressions.😕

Today I can say especially after watching the show in my native language, I found Anjali as a grey character.

Today she proved it in a much bigger way. There is no sadness at her loss.She completely forgot her child and only thing she remembers is Shyam.I found it odd. No despair. No tears for a life that ended before it began. Instead she is celebrating her husband's arrival in the house. She is making kheer for her husband! Like for real?😲

The nest morning, Planning her brother's wedding just to move forward! So what was all her drama about? just to bring her husband in?

I was hoping that the rest of the family will see this for what it is, was to get back her husband. She proved me a selfish,manipulative, self-centered, egotistic person. A person who had no thoughts for anyone but herself. Even her relationship with all and especially with Shyam is based on that. She doesn't love anyone, except herself.

Shyam makes her feel like a princess so he is necessary in her world.
My thing is it takes her less than two days to get over the loss of her child?

Fist pump, Yes! ASR is back!

The ASR-Shyam confrontation to me was the highlight for me just like you. You know what I liked.

ASR letting Shyam saying whatever, he didn't interrupt, was not a bit interested until he uttered Khushi..

Swiftly hand to his throat choking him.Yes! ASR will not stand to see Shyam even look at Khushi or even her thoughts in his head. Shyam asked ASR to forgive Khushi? I laughed .😆 He does not understand that their bond of love,which is far from his imagination.

But ASR's act shows Shyam his weakness...Khushi

Edited by AdiGallia - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

So Shyam is back. Whoop-de-do! 😡

Deceiving rattle snake is back in with his hissing games.
I was glad to see the rest of the family standing and looking at him with absolutely 'What the! expressions.😕

Today I can say especially after watching the show in my native language, I found Anjali as a grey character.

Today she proved it in a much bigger way. There is no sadness at her loss.She completely forgot her child and only thing she remembers is Shyam.I found it odd. No despair. No tears for a life that ended before it began. Instead she is celebrating her husband's arrival in the house. She is making kheer for her husband! Like for real?😲

The nest morning, Planning her brother's wedding just to move forward! So what was all her drama about? just to bring her husband in?

I was hoping that the rest of the family will see this for what it is, was to get back her husband. She proved me a selfish,manipulative, self-centered, egotistic person. A person who had no thoughts for anyone but herself. Even her relationship with all and especially with Shyam is based on that. She doesn't love anyone, except herself.

Shyam makes her feel like a princess so he is necessary in her world.
My thing is it takes her less than two days to get over the loss of her child?

Fist pump, Yes! ASR is back!

The ASR-Shyam confrontation to me was the highlight for me just like you. You know what I liked.

ASR letting Shyam saying whatever, he didn't interrupt, was not a bit interested until he uttered Khushi..

Swiftly hand to his throat choking him.Yes! ASR will not stand to see Shyam even look at Khushi or even her thoughts in his head. Shyam asked ASR to forgive Khushi? I laughed .😆 He does not understand that their bond of love,which is far from his imagination.

But ASR's act shows Shyam his weakness...Khushi

👏 👏 Exactly My thoughts
That one thought constantly bugging me too
how come she forgot her child and the only one person is in her mind Shyam???

Oh choking scene is my the most fav one too, I think we all waited that for so long
monicavr thumbnail
fine post as usual...😊 and you are right ASR is back in this epi...also interesting pov that Kushi brought home Shyam not only for Di, but more for Arnav sake...as she remembers what he said in 295 epi. when he was hurt and he hurt Kushi also, by his own words...😭 I like Kushi s attitude here, she maintains her opinion...per total it s better epi than last one...😊😊😊
pmohan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am here after weeks, sorry but I don't find my ways back here anymore.Reading you on fb is my thing now.

The way two lovers were feeling restless and angry at the same time was a highlight for me.but the scene which makes me come back to this episode is Arnav's clutch around the slithery slippery snake. I was Yes! 😳😊

The way ASR didn't even utter a word when Shyam was busy in his blabbering and smooth moves but the moment he said her name, Ah!

Deadly move, how strong his grip is there.Love it👏

Happy Birthday Faiqa, 😊

May you be gifted with life's biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to all of us, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.🥳