Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: labi

Great review Aapi...looks like an interesting plot. I'll surely try to watch. Thank you for the gifs and edits.

Happy Valentine's day to you too🤗❤️
Couple goals Mr and Mrs Raizada

Thx Labi dear <3
It is a good watch but again it is intense and little deeper so definitely has a different taste for all.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Faiqa, Nice review on Derma.

I watched it and loved it. It was just a 12 minute short film, but Barun nailed it. He is one of those rare actors who can simply act with his eyes, face and body language.
Yes, he shed his skin just like the animal in his favourite tattoo. Hope it means he was reborn and shed his bad habits and addictions.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the lovely followers of IPKKND.
Cheers...

No doubt he did emote every emotion very nicely
His eyes are very expressive, the end of this film has been left for us to think with many angles...I usually like this kinda end
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

Episode 338. So much happened in that episode.

You are right. How can Khushi bring Shyam back when he tried to kill Arnav and left her all bound and gagged on the middle of the road to die?
But on the other hand it is a question of Anjali's life or death. Anjali refused to eat, she accused her brother for not listening to her when she so badly needed her husband with her and accused family for showing fake concern.
The whole family I mean Dadi, mami and Aakash supported her case.
What else can Khushi do?
If something happens to Anjali, everyone is ready to metaphorically skin Khushi alive. Arnav may very well be leading the pack and I don't think Nani, NK and Payal can do much about it.
Haven't we seen the outcome when Anjali tried to abort the baby?
I am not saying Khushi was thinking all this. She simply forgives her own culprits to make someone happy.
Cheers...

Khushi could bring this to Arnav or anyone else, yet this seemed unethical by all means to me that KHUSHI has to bring him in the name of Achi DIL...Shyam could be in by many ways and by many other people and the way they showed Arnav accepted only by seeing Anjali's reaction and became quiet just to accept him for her sake...that could have been done by others or by many ways...it is lousy writing finding easy ways out. Again it is my POV
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Oh my, is this the plot? A brill one and filled with Brun.I will definitely watch it but where?Voot is an app right but when I click on it , it seems a form to fill up.

Sorry di, unable to be here or anywhere, Plz don't close the chapter on me. pretty plz. and if you have done so, I will respect your decision.

Happy Valentine's day di.😊

Yes this is a plot
I saw you have read it, I think you are forgetting things at this age...
I am not blaming you, I know how life is hectic at this stage, just be strong and it will be over in no time😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Episode 338 makes no sense regardless Anjali was hurting herself and the blame game could come on Khushi still Khushi herself bringing Shyam was a bad move, many other ways Shyam could have brought to RM

It was and it is openly showing what the trp was doing to the show
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: monicavr

glad to read your post again, Faiqa...😊😊😊 338 isn t interesting at all, and you are right that the story is not logical any more,but may be this is the nature of Kushi...a good heart, ready to help everyone , even if she went through bad things, she still believes that an evil man can change..😲 and no romance in this epi...😕😕😕

Thnx dear <3
yes there is nothing much in 338
Khushi and her nature but still this was a huge step to bring Shyam in, could have been handled with care
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: nnks

Khushi : Arnavji, woh kya kehte hai,Happy valentine day damn it!😳

Happy Valentine's day to all❤️

Thnx Nayati <3 it is cute
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Wow! Faiqa, you went deep here, mostly people didn't get it or thought he died, but now I can see where you are taking this. Hmm! The end could be either way but one thing is clear he did shed his skin. Brilliant Yara!

Barun is outstanding in this scene, I liked his acting after so long if you ask, he was really in it.

Thanks dear <3
Barun did a great job here.
a small yet effective movie
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

Beautiful... pictures good 👍🏼

Thanks Linsie dear <3😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayu_Irani

By reading deram review , i want to watch that as soon as possible . hope i will get chance to see the film

u wrote it well dear

Do watch and enjoy, I'm sure you will get some more ideas behind this small movie😊