Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: labi

Great review Aapi...looks like an interesting plot. I'll surely try to watch. Thank you for the gifs and edits.

Happy Valentine's day to you too🤗❤️
Couple goals Mr and Mrs Raizada

So Good to see you Labi😊
Eid ka channd

Originally posted by: RSanaya71

Oh my, is this the plot? A brill one and filled with Brun.I will definitely watch it but where?Voot is an app right but when I click on it , it seems a form to fill up.

Sorry di, unable to be here or anywhere, Plz don't close the chapter on me. pretty plz. and if you have done so, I will respect your decision.

Happy Valentine's day di.😊

Seeing after so many weeks, where are you?

awe, I think the chapter is closed Sanaya, after recent plagiarism activity she is strict now

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Seeing after so many weeks, where are you?

awe, I think the chapter is closed Sanaya, after recent plagiarism activity she is strict now

Haven't slept for days, now heading home after weeks for three days.😭
Rotations and residency is a killer Zoya di

That is fine I will email di and hope I will get it.😊 So want to rest
Edited by RSanaya71 - 5 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful... pictures good 👍🏼

Mayu_Irani thumbnail
By reading deram review , i want to watch that as soon as possible . hope i will get chance to see the film
u wrote it well dear

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 339

Deceiving matters...

"Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception. Niccol Machiavelli

Red eyes, crying soul, mourning face has entered with one mission...winning hearts again but will it be that easy? The only thing Arnav made let him walk on his feet with his family is his sister, his di who cupped his cheek saying'You have given me my life"

She is clearly blind here by all, I guess but I won't say she is not in her senses. She knows what she is doing and demanding. Put right and wrong just aside...

When Anjali retreats back to her room with her husband and the family follows them too. When Mamiji asks her to eat her words are surprising, "Whatever you want me to eat I will..." ...Sounds alarming to me. To be very honest, a normal person can't live in a place like AR, sorry folks, it is impossible to live at such a place where people act and behave like these as nothing happened...

Anjali is now eating and the family watches on as Shyam feeds her. Shyam tells the family that he has not only come here to take care of Anjali but to also ask for everyone's forgiveness too. As he tries to ask for their forgiveness, NK interrupts him telling him not to put on an act, but he too is quickly shut down by a happy Dadi. The family showed a clear annoyance and then leaves the room to let Anjali rest and Dadi states that, for once, Khushi did something right. Love Nani here... Shyam tells the family that he has to make things right and talk to Arnav.

"It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you.
David Levithan

The other side, The scene which made me fall for IPK once again is the effing character of ASR...He is back, yes! His justifiable anger felt true to its nature but at the same time, the range of expressions by Khushi was also making it believable that these two together make this IPK a hallmark for a reason.

The moment the family had left the room, he turned and cut her sentence and grabbed her wrist...Dragging her up the steps being rough and furious.His violently holding her hand and dragging her can be taken wrong as many did for the first time yet if you are in a relationship and if true partners trust each other like none then it doesn't feel that way. Here ASR is hurt beyond repair by his own love who seems to be deceiving here...His Khushi brought the man who he hates the most and declares who will do such an act will be his enemy.

Arnav is angry at Khushi and asks her, how you dare she bring Shyam back to HIS house? Khushi tells him to listen to her but Arnav goes on.. and says, "khushi, koi aur agar yeh karta toh main sah leta... lekin... tum?!"

This one dialogue had me...as he is clearly stating if someone else had done this then I would understand, but you? You know very well that I hate that man.

Khushi says, "I know and that's why I tried to call you but your line was busy. Arnav says, and then you took the decision by yourself?

Khushi says, just for Di..

Arnav says, she is my sister, I can make decisions for her. what's good and what's bad for Di... I know that very well. As long as Shyam stays near her, she won't be fine.

Khushi says, Di will get fine and it's only possible when her husband stays with her. She tells him, maybe you didn't notice.. before Shyam came, Di wasn't even able to move and everyone was thinking something might happen with Di' Arnav says, so you brought him back to this house? In my house? Even after me saying that whoever brings him back will be my enemy.

Here me out, he is absolutely right to be angry as he stood beside Khushi without proofs for throwing this man out.Just a day before when Khushi was asking him to think about bringing Shyam back he made it clear no.Why? what were his flashbacks when he threw that vase? He was remembering one thing from Shyam," Rani Sahiba is in between me and Khushi..."

Yes, Shyam was back to get what he wants...Khushi and Arnav know that and he is absolutely 100% right understanding Shyam and his deeds.He is a reflection of his dreadful past, a reminder of his father who destroyed their family.

Khushi tells him not to say like this... She says, I just did it for Di...

Oh I love this when he surged towards her and she steps back with fear, reminding us all many other times they had this fight...

If anyone noticed here, she mentioned di many times like she is assuring him or herself that this was the right thing to do...but think for a while. Did she do it for his di?

I know her action bringing Shyam back is wrong, as I already mentioned many times but if she brought him in, is this for di only..??? Let's go back the night he yells at her that "Kash main tum se mila na hota Khushi" [ I wish I would never have met you...' He blamed Khushi for everything that happened to Anjali that night...and what was Khushi's answer when he was trying to stop her...

"Will you live happily if di is sad..." [agar di udaas hai to kya aap khush reh payengey?]

A million dollars question, right as he had no answer for that.Here Khushi is not telling him the truth, wants him to see through her act as he always said to her that 'zaroori nahin ke tumahre har sawal ka jawab diya jaye..."

"A lie that is half-truth is the darkest of all lies.
Alfred Tennyson

Because Khushi knows Arnav can do anything and can go any length for his di's happiness.Didn't he marry her just for the sake of his di. Does she need any other proof ? Time to time he did everything for the sake of his di and Khushi witnessed that and heard from his own mouth..."I am doing this just for di.."

The problem here is Khushi couldn't say that I know you won't be at rest if your di is not happy and at rest...At this stage, Khushi loves Arnav beyond his imagination... Just yesterday she saw a glimpse of peace on his face seeing his di eating and all. Khushi's keep saying I did for di indicating that Arnav should see this way and she says that "I never thought that you will think this way..." Why? Because she knows her Arnavji makes all correct, he will understand her the way he understood her the day she brought Shyam's truth in front of all.

But Arnav is right at his place...He is a man wrapped in the cloak of anger to fight his past demons and get a spark to dare this ruthless life as a deal...

All his life his nearest and most loved ones let him down terribly making his heart hardened and sworn for not again...not anymore. That reflects here...

"I always knew it... kabhi kissi ko itni kareeb nahin aane deni chahiye... kyunki phir wahi log... wahi log tumhe chot pahunchate hain..."

{ I always knew.. I should never let anyone come close to me because after that.. the same people hurt you.]

Chot...jo chot tumnain mujhe pohchaye hai uska kia... [What about The hurt you have given me ] He said that in epi 2000...oh, this is his Chot, this hurt which he is carrying in his heart for ever...since the age of fourteen...

unfair justifying moment she takes pride in saying that di will be ok if her husband is close, oh he is furious, rage is oozing but this time he has control...and he continues...

"Galati meri hai... ki maine tumhe apne itne kareeb aane diya... issliye tumne aaj apni hud paar ki...mera bharosa toda hai..." it's my fault, that I let you come so close to me, which is why you crossed your limit today and broke my trust.

This had me..."you broke my trust..."

Khushi still didn't get where was he coming from, I think that is a natural game of relationship where two partners take the stand on their own grounds...

She says I had never thought that you would think like this... Did I break your faith? Didn't you see Di? Didn't you see the happiness on her face after seeing Shyam? If I didn't bring Shyam here today then maybe Di wouldn't be with us.

This falls flat on my ears that it was not making sense repeating the same over and over...It was like there was no common ground here and Arnav turns his face...

"just leave. khushi, chali jaao yahan se. " She tries to move forward raising her hand but he moves away from her...and shouts...

"I said.. go! "

He just wanted her to go, wanted to be alone, the dark lonely state of mind is what always have given him the answer, the guidance...or he didn't want to hurt her further as her tears were making him gulped many times...

A desperately shocked & hurt Khushi is crying and then leaves from there. She walks very slow and as soon as she goes outside of the room, Arnav closes the door.

Ah! the mind is at war and hands at the laptop, typical ASR and here enters the one who became the reason for all of this tiff...

"When one with honeyed words but evil mind
Persuades the mob, great woes befall the state.
Euripides

The most beautiful and My fav scene among many...Gripping Shyam's neck in his hand, gritted teeth, clenching jaws deliver the most beautiful words ever...

"Khabardar agar usska naam bhi apni zubaan par laaye toh!" [don't you dare even bring her name to your lips]

Oh, He loves her paagal, no matter what.He is mad at her yet he won't let anyone near her even he has given permission to the one who he wants to tear apart right here at this very moment...

He was furious when Shyam tries to cajole Arnav...ThinShyam of Shyam anywhere near khushi or even in his thoughts oh he will crush him in no time... this protective side of him he shows possessively to Shyam...declaring it clear and letting him no he is not here in his house for a long time...

It is for his di...

Shyam leaves with a smirk but a lover set the rules way too hight this time..

Yes, he is getting it when the anger is receding from his brain...The night falls...he is restless and relives the hurtful things he said to her .. he mostly remembers. he yelled at her to go .. JUST GO .. he sits up with a jerk.. a realization .. what have I done ??what did I say ?? Reminding me off his words that he said to La that I regret after saying those hurtful things to you...

The other side she is resting with her Devi Maiya crying silently remembering him that he misunderstood her, didn't try to let her explain...a true picture of true partners...

The morning starts with their meeting notes and a need for his woman, a need for her man...no matter what... nothing to justify, nothing to show others...natural behaviors...

Being restlessness in the morning... a laptop snapped shut...jaws clenched. the pacing starts with an aching heart.

she makes jalebi...as always in her restlessness. She didn't call, he knows she can't rest either,he has been harsh and he feels its reflected pain.

He turns swiftly and picks up his phone and dials her...she's sulking but a sudden smile appears seeing his name, but then... no I won't talk that easily...he needs to know what he has done...

He calls again...

She cuts again and What the!...honestly if he sees her placing her phone under the vegetables, he must throw another laugh putting all the weight of this bitterness aside...

what the... he says...yes rightly said...😆

Throwing his phone aside he walks out of his room...

The lighter notes but the one who was thinking to win heart by lighter notes were shunned once again...and why not...An unborn child just died and if no one else wanted to walk with this fact that was fine but his mama won't let that slip away...I loved this touch...He was right in my eyes.

"I want all the workers out instantly..." Anjali intervenes yet his answer remains the same

"di, please! stop it," he snaps

He will not do anything to make her feel better this time, period... he is angry, hurt, and restless... The separation from his love, Khushi, this trepidation and anxiety while missing her... he can't take it anymore... lovely touch and understanding of true lovers, soulmates... but at the same time it is Shyam who initiated this whole decorations and moving on act , pay attention to Anjali's words, inhon ne aur hum ne..."

Why would he welcome Shyam? Period!

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Episode 340-Part 341

The Biggest Deal of my Life...

Khushi is eating jalebis and thinking about how she didn't pick up his call the night before. She complains to Devi Mayya about what Arnav said and states that what he said was not wrong. Realizing the fact she can call too but doesn't shake off the effect that he is wrong too.😉She calls him up, pretending to be Buaji but he recognizes her voice" Shut up Khushi!..."

and hangs up on her. She then sends a text message to him saying she's sorry and waits for his answer as she continues to eat jalebis.

Jalaibi Bai has forgotten her own words that "Bas pata chal jata hai..."

He is no mood, he yelled at her and at the top told her to go away...she is not here, he doesn't care of anything.Simple...

He didn't want to be disturbed and wanted to be alone, maybe me alone time again so he could shake off his anger. He tries to close the door of his room when his di walks up to him...How can he refuse his sister.His love is pure for her no doubt. She wants him to understand what Shyam's arrival has done to her...Why is he important to her and all credit goes to Khushi... She tells him Khushi did all just for his di... who is important to you...but instead, his fist closed tightly...regardless she made him sit and talked he didn't respond at all...Even Nani's words...Khushi did all that a good DIL supposed to...

I am sorry and no offense to anyone, a good DIL supposed to do this? to bring the person back who was lusting over her, tried to kill her and her husband? this dialogue of Nani doesn't make sense.

As i mentioned in 339 he refused decorations as it was initiated by Shyam and second he is upset what he said to Khushi...

He didn't answer to di or the antics of Mami...love his face though like you want me to break this coconut on Khushi's head? What the?

"bachelorwa hello hi aur marriagewa bye bye!" and soon after that "rich one" for ritual and that irritated remarks "rich one?!!" from asr. rather nice.

his smile was lost...even NK's Ctrl-Alt-Delete failed to make him smile...The only thing brings life back in him...

Khushi aa agayei...? She is back...

and he runs almost out of his room and goes down.The whole family was gathered around Khushi ad Buaji who was holding a coconut too in her hands...Oh, the worry and the Ctrl...control of his actions has to be here to change "Alt..." of all the decisions which were roaming around to break this marriage...so wrong things can be removed "Delete" to make all better...

NK's shirt and his words are always Top notches...👏

"ye sab kya ho raha hai..." what's all this.
A Straight command...

"maine kab kaha ki main shadi tod raha hoon..." when did i say I am calling off the wedding.

I wanted to go to the screen and tell Daadi...Do you like Khushi or not but Arnav is already married to her...you are forgetting your own little drama to throw Khushi out as she has not done rituals...Gosh...Didn't he tell you in his society she is Mrs.Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...and all these rich ones he is doing for you...😕

She is his wife and he is husband...Awe, well even Khushi didn't remove her sindoor and manglasutre...
There is another reason he came down quickly as Shyam is in the house, remember he told him clearly, don't you dare...but ASR knows Shyam is not a reliable person... in other words, a jealous lover in Arav has to be there to save his love from the vicious eyes of Sheyam

But now the challenge of how to talk to her... She walks away and doesn't look at him...even NK tried to sainchna...meaning trying to help for making up...but he won't say orry in front of all...she knows it...

Sorry and Laad Governor...nope

His meaningful and warning look was enough for NK and all...so marriage preperations are on...Khushi is back..

Now Laptop and his brain at work through fingers...he looks at her talking to her sister...yes she has to be close near to him to see her and he has to be there to find her...kiddish stuff but I guess lovers are kids and stupid, blind...I love NK😆

Once again he is a messenger boy he is the one who saw the spark of love in them during Payesh wedding, he helped them by all means and every time and today no difference. Haha, he gives up with these difficult Hindi messages of Adawat...Adaat...or mohtaaj...I love these words

Adawat... He can't be angry with her

Addat... She is his habit

Mohtaaj... He needs her

NK gives his phone to ASR after dialing Khushi and what follows after is a sheer joy to my eyes...

Two of them looking at each other speaking their own code language ...Arnav with a command: Don't you dare put the phone down now...
Khushi a true challenger: Nahin to..So what
Arnav being a little submissive here: I want to talk to you
Khushi being irritated" but I don't
Arnav in his calm manner and smirk: Ok, then we'll see...

He leaves with a smirk leaving her there with a glare and O shaped lips...

Sorry I was trying to understand that code secret language...😆

The last scene is pure bliss and shows how much work his fingers and brain did on the laptop👏😆

Aman calls Khushi asking her to convey the message to ASR that the deal he wanted so badly didn't happen...Ah! Shatir ASR👏

How can she bear this? Come on...Fight is one side and LOVE...that is for eternity. She can't take any defeat for her man...She runs over to his room and delivers the message in her worried state and he doesn't even look at her...Fingers still on the laptp and mind still at work now how to cage his lioness...hmm

It has a vintage Hallmark sign written all over. She turns around to leave in huffs and puffs that he can't even say sorry or thank you...but will he let her cross that door...how could be?

He holds her arm gingerly and then caged her pushing her back to the door, that small scene is like dhak dhak itself... She shrugs him off...angry maam...only Khushi can stand on her feet in front man like him...period

He asked her to repeat Aman's words and Aman calls.He thanks her that deal is done Khushi is here...

"Ab deal paki hai ya nahin..." [ Our deal is done of not?" he leans and asks

"She rebukes,"acha to hum apke liye ek deal hain..." [So I am like a deal to you..."

It reminds me of Khushi's words...inhain dil ki nahin sirf deal ki basha samjh aati hai..." that day he smiled hearing her self chatting befre suhag raat deal 😳

and today he tells her his heart's most inermost wish in a form of deal..."

"Of course! you are the biggest deal of my life..."

Yes she is above and all...more tha his di, his deals, money...his own life...She is everything and important to him.

Her quivering lips delivers her vulnerability...and he explains her in the same manner to let her take it out what was bothering her..she moves forward being angry about her hurt caused by him. He backs up against the wall and gasps,Ah!..." He hits his back and she becomes concerned

He says, "Sorry..."

and then he says "Thank You..." for saving his di's life ...

She apologizes in return too, eyes teary knowing how hard it is for him to accept Shyam back and then a desire takes over to kiss his man...Yes, his...This reminds me Arnav's three kisses Aney do and here Khushi is following her man...A kiss as soft as a butterfly's colors, he didn't even ask for it but look at the smile of this man feeling his woman's touch...forgetting all the sourness of the world...

She is flowing with emotions but a sudden call of Buaji makes her startled of what she was doing...

She turns to go away yet he holds her hand..He doesn't want her to go.He tells her

"Agar iss baar main ne haath choda to dobara nahin pakdoonga..."

If I left your hands this time I won't catch it ..."

But did he mean it...no...He only left her hand once in the office and after that no matter what he never ever left her hand...He held that hand for eternity but the only thing can apart them is death...which happened at the cliff...and at this stage both know that...

She gets scared , the thought of losing each other is what scares them now...

She shrugs him off again,"I don't like these kind of jokes, Did you understand?Never say this again..."

He apologized three times and holds her close.Forgetting all she snuggles and clings to him...until he reminds her of...but look at the victory smile yes she is his for eternity...jealous possessive lover he is...

Before leaving he calls her back at the door...thanking her again for returning his sister but the danger is lurking around us ..Shyam and I don't trust him at all...especially around you.She cups his cheek and assures him that she is aware of that...

"Hum jante hain..." [ I know ...]

and then he promises...to protect her, to be with her

You and I

Hamesha na...

Always...

Do they need any cue to understand...2nd Hallmark scene

They finish each other's thoughts.The convo which started in the room justifying him why is she angry until now justifying his side why was he angry at the first place...that Shyam ...the death eater is here

but they both now understanding that there is no way around...

The death eater is feeding his wife meds and food while feeding Dadi's brain with lies and deceits but I was happy seeing ASR to see the closeness of Dadi and Shyam but I was not happy that he didn't go further with this matter...arggg

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode Part 341-342

A kiss...

“A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.” ― Edmond Rostand,

The fabulous portrayal of desire between a man and a woman. Beautiful moments of both just to be together, getting closer, stalking and claiming like a true predator and giving in with mischievious written all over like a true woman with desire. But with extreme innocence, purity, longing, and temptation all this time keeping us on our toes.

Khushi might not be able to show her desires that openly but he knew how to arouse her being near her as always. The morning starts where Here he was missing her right next to her and she was missing the dark color of his deep love in her hands. Probably a kiss...his embrace or just mere him to be right there. She might have thought he won't be here as this is Haldi but Raizada's sudden arrival was hidden to all.His smile was sweet as he never smiled like this before but this was his yearning to have her right next to her for forever.

Must say Khushi was looking ethereal in white with flowery jewelry. Makeup could have been be toned but she is still carrying a great look. Everyone was wearing white, a great feeling to the ritual.

Seeing all but her eyes were missing the one her heart desired the most...NK says, "so aaj ke liye main hi Nanav hoon." I am Arnav for the day. He got her there but she was no less. SHe had her Salman Khan remember...

"'Excuse me?" lands in white Kurta very tensed Kurta, LOL, with his tilting head gripping her heartbeat as she couldn't take her eyes off of him...But again teasing is what she will never let off. "I said if you don't want to be here then I have Salman Khanji..." She sang her tone...

If he is ready to bring a woman with desires in her she was always ready to pull off the teasing, light-hearted boy in him..."Go, marry him, he is waiting for you at Lakshami Nagar's signal..." 🤣 "lakshmi nagar ke signal pe khada hoke tumhara wait kar raha hai.. jao jake shadi kar lo," nice one...

She was edgy. I have no idea why was she taking down those boxes? But what follow after that was a cute scene.

"Aap hum se pyar nahin karte..." You don't love me

"Paper main aya tha??" so newspaper brought this news to you? LOL, he was so happy and feeling to play along.

"If you would've loved me, My hena would be darker..." She insists and he gets angry.

Her words fired him up, flaring nostrils and gussa made him pull her towards him harshly...She landed on his chest...

"Don't you dare say that againMere pyar ko kissi saboot ki zaroorat nahin..."[ My love doesn't need any proof.." I found it cheesy and filmy as our ASR can't say such stuff . INstead he pulled her and kissed her or just yelled at her and that would be our ASR.

She quickly apologizes."Humain maaf kar dijye..."

Keeping her in his arms .. held tight close to his heart which keeps her in it safe and sound ... No doubt, he is mesmerized by her beauty ...she had just apologized to him for not trusting his love for her. How can he be not touched by her purity...

the purity of her beauty.

the purity of her soul.

Rabba Vey mingles in and he grabs her hand...perhaps he was ready to kiss making me happy here, as the color of Hena needs the body heat and that can come only by arousing her desires as far as I understood...ASR please Kiss her...

He melts, pulls her even closer, hands on her bare waist, she doesn't mind either after all she was feeling incomplete without him the very same way he was this morning...

He looks at her hand, opens her palm and lowers his head...a kiss was inevitable

But IPK and kiss don't get along I guess...Love Akash's look seeing his brother all lovely dovely

Side Note:

During the haldi ceremony. It was great to see both families take part as one... together as it brightened up the mood and brought a lot more fun. Everyone was looking fabulous, from Buaji to Mami to NK to Payal and Akash... everything was perfect. Arshi was the most sensual and tempted.

Even Shyam's part was great,I loved it as it allowed for Anjali to see that even with her husband back, not everyone is so happy and forgiving as she hoped.It was not only Arnav and Khushi, but more family members also were not happy with him. Not only did the haldi ceremony show everyone having fun; from calling Khushi and Arnav the moon and sun;Well! Thos eblack glasses and his sunshine smile was something too... LOL.

Love Buaji and Mamiji's little war of Haldi but Loved Naniji's glare to Shyam...Uff!

Arnav's eyes never missed any moment when someone touched her or applied Haldi on his possession...so divine and pure nature of the event, a man and a woman thing and their desire to be together, to be touched by each other, to be loved endlessly... He was watching her glow .. watching her come alive .. watching her rejoice ... her smile ...wanted to see her without a veil just to be part of her happiness... knowing that her thoughts and smiles all are just for him, he wants to share openly, no hindrance, no veil...and why not? her every smile calmed his heart .. her every smile unleashed the love of his heart.. her every smile spoke that she was his ...

But wait a minute di, apply the Haldi on me like her please, lol, I found that really cute.He wants Haldi on him just like her, all over, completely hidden behind that, after all he is finding it way too sensual after watching her...pure feelings of a man who was getting married, maybe that is why they were showing rituals with consent so he can bask in these feelings...

But the other man is watching her glowing for the other shamelessly, hiding behind the camera, with his evil thoughts... it also showed us and NK especially to see that Shyam still has bad eyes for Khushi, based on the way he was recording her. I love NK here and his lethal eyes, a true brother in him was ready to tear Shyam apart. I loved how NK gracefully ignored Shyam and noticed how Shyam was staring at Khushi during the Haldi ceremony. This definitely goes to show that NK will always believe that Shyam has never changed and will be there to support Khushi. Shyam's fear from Shashiji was another highlight, I so wished they have him healthy later on but he never trusted Shyam no matter what.

I loved Arnav and Akash scene where both scare NK by Buaji's name. Poor thing...Arnav's eyes were on his target: his love, lust, desire, Khushi!... He is here at her place .. to spend time with her ...he has seen her getting Haldi .. in other words, made beautiful for him .. now he wants to touch that beauty with his own hands...

So our lover boy reminds boring old Akash .. dude .. stop being a watchman and go have some quality time with Payal... & leave me with my love...

Who said . Akash is slow, Payal name worked wonders... he dropped the dupatta instantly by wishing Arnav best of luck... .. & ran to have some fun of his own .. & our lover boy quickly judged the place and sneaked in their room with his very willing wife .. away from all ...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 343 [Maha]

What does my heart want?

"Kya Kya karna padh raha hai tumhe ghar laane ke liye"

She was enveloped comfortably in his arms. Finally, he finally had her where he wanted her... alone in his arms in a bedroom. He had met the threshold of his patience with this night and all the rituals. He came here to spend some time with her and wanted her with him only without any interruptions and all. She was his and that's all. A very grown young man's desire, no need to hide, he wants her so he wants her. An Aroused state of mind.

They just had Haldi, the paste of turmeric layered all over their body and that in itself added sensuality and desire... He wasn't afraid to hide but she was a bit confused about how to show him. He had no concerned with rituals, he did all for her smile, her honor. She takes the ritual route...

and tells him .. how each ritual was binding them more strongly together ..This was a puja to bless their union .. & pray for no problem in their marriage ...the red string tied on her hand was so that no one could cast evil eyes on them. She says, first, you have to put the paste on the feet then the... She goes on and on to explain the Haldi ritual .. & how it was applied to her ...but her words and the way Haldi was applied on her being a catalyst arousing him more and more. Darn his voice and eyes were reflecting every inch of his body language, no doubt Barun portrayed this scene so well by emoting every emotion in it...

So he moves in on her and holds her hand.He takes over the explanation .. caressing her with his words .. his voice .. & his hands ... darn husky and sensual he is here.You can visually see her heaving chest...heartbeat goes faster and heartbeat goes haywire. She is breathless with his caress ..

and he cuts in with the huskiest, most intimate whispering tone, "jaanta hoon... pehle pair...Phir Haath,... phir kandhe ( aroused modulation) phir sar..." [iknow... first the feet... then the hands... then shoulders... then head...]

He caresses her face slowly moving his fingers from chin to her eyes and then back to the corner of her lips .. Her eyes get closed ...they both are lost within each other until she pulls back being overwhelmed with growing need, she has to turn... She turns around and walked away giving him the access of her bare back ... he lifted his gaze and looked at her... something portrayed so beautifully in that one gaze. This was Barun's episode must say...

He followed her...there was something in that walk of him towards her...He was drawn and at the same time in command of the moment... choosing not to shed that growing desire. He wanted to cage her within these feelings to give her in. Being completely in the throes of his desire to claim her to make her his...he continues walking towards her marking her as his.

His fingers which now carried the Haldi of her face moved slowly on her back ... he smeared the Haldi caressing slowly .. she flinches a little .. the caress disarming her, drowning her again in the pool of desires... the caress arousing her. At this time, She knew he was marking her as his .. she too wanted to mark him.

She opens her eyes and smiles...she turns around suddenly and puts a small amount of Haldi on his .. nose ... she grins mischievously at him... But he was not in such a mood...He looks at her and then crowds her backward. He pins her between himself and the bedpost looking deeply into her eyes ...

As if he is saying,"you want to mark me as yours If I put your Haldi on you then you need to do the same .. So he moves and then that bending down of the face, his cheek going closer making a contact. and she almost was taken by that touch. Did he stop even then? no, again, he smears her on the other side... This is the first time she is feeling him aroused and she has given in...This was way too sensuous than any eye could contact with, fully in clothes, more than heated and fired lovemaking as you could encounter with... heat is oozing even from ears and you can even feel it undeniably.

She is overwhelmed ...He got her... she is caught right with him in the deepest pits of desire. He is caught in the strongest emotions today by himself ...He slowly lowers his head to kiss her, to taste those rosy lips which were quivering with desire for him ... and Buaji calls...Ah, Buaji! Seriously...

And she flusters up and hands on his chest remain there. She tells him that they needed to go out or they would be missed but he is in no mood to let her go. He finally has her right where he wants her .. pinned in the circle of his arms ...He tells her if they were missed then people would know where they were. He has a point there Khushi...

She tells him .. You said you will fulfill all the rituals post-Haldi he should not see her. He quips & plays with her. He said he can't see her face behind all the Haldi... so he was following the ritual of not seeing her....really ASR?

When she said he had loads of turmeric on him too then he disconcerted her totally by pulling her towards him with that husky voice, kissne lagayi, who put it.says .. there was too much Haldi on her .. Haldi which was now put on her face by him .. that he couldn't see her ...she smiles .. & gently pushes him...smirking with his trademark smirk .. only to be once again snared within the trap of her brown eyes & soft petal lips...

He bends once again . determined to capture those lips .. she is ready . she is caught & ensnared in his web of desire as well .. they both move towards each other .. to join ... but the second voice of Buaji makes her push him out...

Now everyone cleans their faces and the water shuts down...now either hand pump or Happyji's garage pipe...LOL, but now he is part of this house so yellow groom and bride have no fuss over such things...

Side notes

The day Shyam walked back into their lives .. he vowed to break them apart and not to let this marriage happen .. after seeing the divine beauty of Khushi, once again his lust was out..He is keenly watching all for a sign, one chance to break this alliance.. and he finds in Garima the ray of opportunity. .. He watches her and smells her fear of Dadi...and he finds one fishy moment, he finds her looking one picture and hears her broken words. He sneaks and now he wants this evidence to break hell loose on Arnav and Khushi...

Dinner time at the table .. he plays his nasty games by riling Arnav to get a raise out of him .. riling him so he can actually ingratiate himself to dadi .. show how insulted he was .. He knows Arnav is not going to forgive him as Arnav knows his "real face" and he doesn't want forgiveness either . He wants angry Arnav to react for his own benefit .. & finally, he strikes at the right moment .. Arnav gets up after Dadi's remarks .. "as you couldn't forgive your father". Shyam grabs some words from Dadi and Arnav's convo and the rest Anjali spills the beans, now he knows and he will use this weakness...to get what he wants.

-One thought, so if you have turmeric on your face no one can recognize you? wow dadi didn't see garima beyond the thin layer of yellow, strange...

- why would Garima keep a picture from the past in her open cupboard within easy access and run to it and start looking at it with fear raging in her eyes the moment she sees Dadi? ah, so we get the point that she was the woh aurat and also only Shyam has to see it...

-Now if the girl can't see the boy post haldi, what is khushi doing in AR Mansion and why he came to pick all by himself...

Next morning he reaches her house ...oh well,to hell with the bans. He wants her with him so he brings her family to RM to spend time .. celebrating the occasions .. celebrating their love .. celebrating their togetherness ... This is what I get.They all are to play a friendly game .. He wants to go away but she traps him in a challenge .. he counters the same" if i win you will do what I want . she says,"if she wins he will do what she wants ...

"yeh rasam bhi toh pahle hui hai na ??" [This ritual was done before too during payesh wedding]

The game starts one by one ...the participants keep dropping off .. till Arshi left.

Nani and NK play naughty remarks...they start passing the pillow looking at each other ..but Arnav plays a smart game and gestures towards her nose .. she stops to check her nose .. & loses the game...

he did "ramachi" ...She claims as he was staring at her ..

he says all were staring at her ..

she says .. you touched ur nose .. he says .. it's my nose so? . ..

she says. I thought and he says what you thought was not my problem ...He has won and he will get what he wants.

He takes her hand to claim his prise .. but NK .. stops him saying .. will we get to know the punishment .. he doesn't bother to answer and pulls her with him to his room .. to their haven ..

He pulls her inside his room .. closes the door on the world .. the one where no one was allowed, just him and her...

she is breathless ... she is torn between the need to be with him and her shyness .. she asks him what he was doing .. he walks towards her slowly .. his voice a deep husk with the power of his desire .. he tells her .. he had won & what he wanted her to do .. she would have to do ..

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 344

A Sacred Rose...

[I am ignoring all the body doubles and haywire mismatching edited scenes, just main concept is here]

He has won his challenge, it doesn't matter by hook or crook...😉. takes Khushi to his room and locks the door. He whispers something in her ear but she refuses to do it. Arnav tells her that since he won, she must do it.

"karna padega khushi... bharosa nahin hai mujhpe?" you'll have to do it Khushi, don't you have faith in me?

He makes her sit and covers her eyes with a blindfold and turns her around. Khushi fidgets a bit when he touches her face yet his husky "Shhh..." makes her calm a bit. He was basically drawing a mustache with a mischievous smile.

Later, He brings her downstairs, still blindfolded. She wonders where she has been brought and tells him that she is removing the blindfold. Just as she takes off the blindfold, the rest of the family begins to laugh at her, with her wondering why they are doing so. Just then, Arnav shows her a mirror and she sees a drawn on a mustache and her eyes get wider over this unexpected move of his.

"aapne aisa mazak kiya hamrey saath..." You made this kind a joke to me?

He jokingly says that it's to protect her from evil eyes and says she is still beautiful. Not pleased at his prank, she begins to chase him around the room, even throwing a pillow at him. The fun comes to an end when she almost collides with Dadi who requests some peace and quiet for her to pray.

The whole family leaves the room and Khushi is about to go upstairs until Dadi asks where her mother is. Khushi points to Garima, who is still searching for the medicines, and then leaves. Dadi approaches Garima and calls out her name for handing in the medicines. Garima turns around and gets shocked to see Dadi and she too is shocked to see Garima, while Shyam watches from a distance.The smug on his face is disgusting.

. The confrontation between Dadi and Garima was a much awaited one and has finally happened. It brings a new light to the past. Garima swears she didn't know Arnav's father was married with children but Dadi thinks she is lying. Whatever happened to Garima in the past happened to Khushi as well, except Khushi never had feelings for Shyam. But Dad thinks Khushi tried to seduce and steal Shyam from Anjali. Even with this confrontation, some things are a bit unclear. Exactly what happened 14 years ago that caused his mother to commit suicide as seeing her husband with another woman could not have been just it. What actually happened between Garima and Arnav's father? With so many unanswered questions, we expect a lot of drama to unfold. Let's see what Dadi does next.

The part which got my attention was back in his room when he was still in a joking mood.

The other day Arnav joked "Ek baar meine haath chod diya to dubara nahi pakdunga" If I leave your hand now, I won't grab it again... That one sentence rattled her.

Khushi said "agli baar hum ap k jhansay mein nai aen gay". This means that she will not come under his manipulation anymore. Like he did when he wanted to bring her back from GH to RM...

Today, Khushi said being angry at him at his jokes,"rait ke tarah hum aapki unglion ke beech se nikal jayange...aur mauka milte hi itni tezzi se bhagange ke aap hume dhund hi nahi payange...samjhe aap?" I will slip through your fingers like sand and upon opportunity, I will run as fast as I can so you won't be able to catch me..."

That rattled him the same way today and must say his expressions change instantly from smiling to a frown. He pulled her right back at him," "dobara aisa kabhi mat kehna". He made her promise. This means he won't let her go at any cost. He will not let anything come between them even if Khushi herself is the one who is trying to get away.

To be honest all these dialogues are indicating the separation and that is why I said in the beginning, ignoring that I will write the important facts...Last minutes changes in the script are very much visible in this episode...Mismatch scenes, dialogues, scenarios...Kind a rough to me.

We have seen this a number of times. When Khushi ran away from RM she did this for Anjali. She knew if Anjali was happy only then Arnav will be happy. But did Arnav let her?? No. no matter how many excuses she made he got her back. In today's episode, Arnav was literally afraid when Khushi talked about going away. He made her promise she won't say this again. He is genuinely afraid of losing her. He is always doing something which would ensure that Khushi will always remain with him. I love the fact that she doesn't push him to say the reasons as she knows he will tell on his own. His saying her on payesh wedding that "Zaroori nahin ke har baat batayi jaye..." Not necessarily everything should be told.She knows now.

Both cannot contemplate life without each other, period.

Then He takes her to his most special place. The place where he feels close to his mother. He admitted to her that he has never brought anyone here and she is the first. He is always expressing in his own way how much Khushi means to him.

That one day after Diwali, they were not talking yet seeing him in pain her heart bleeds feeling his hurt and she shared her secret, her stars, her parents who were her strength. Today, he shares his mother with her knowing that she will be happy seeing him happy with his love. The one who has changed him the way she might want to see.

Today Arnav barred his soul in front of Khushi. Gardening has always been his safe harbor and today Khushi knows why?. Because it makes him feel close to his mother. He shared his most important secret. Today he took the woman he loves to meet his mother. He brought her to the place where he feels close to her. He told her that rituals don't matter to him. She is his wife and his mother's daughter-in-law. Just how much Khushi is important to him is reflected by the fact that he took a rose from his most special place for her birthday. Today she finds out in a real manner what place she has in his heart.He assures her that she will be in his heart now and forever. Another thing which I loved was that Khushi called him Arnav. Although she has previously callen him Arnav but not in front of him. Today their relationship seemed to reach a new level of understanding, love, and comfort.

Side Note:

Mami and Buaji role reversal... Mami is saying Nandkisor and buaji are saying hello hi bye bye.

~I would love to see Arnav carving khushi's name on the tree along with his name.

~Today when Arnav held Khushi in his room pining her arm at her back, this kind of reminded me how Arnav held Khushi when she said Arnav's character was dheela. She was wearing blue then too.

~I still am not convinced by his mother's suicide act, if it was a murder, I would digest.A mother who has such power to instill such values in her kids can't commit such an act. My mind doesn't accept that.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago