Posted: 5 years ago
Folks Episode 338 is up
Page 44

Happy Valentine's Day to All

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great review Aapi...looks like an interesting plot. I'll surely try to watch. Thank you for the gifs and edits.
Happy Valentine's day to you too🤗❤️
Couple goals Mr and Mrs Raizada
Faiqa, Nice review on Derma.
I watched it and loved it. It was just a 12 minute short film, but Barun nailed it. He is one of those rare actors who can simply act with his eyes, face and body language.
Yes, he shed his skin just like the animal in his favourite tattoo. Hope it means he was reborn and shed his bad habits and addictions.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the lovely followers of IPKKND.
Cheers...

Episode 338. So much happened in that episode.You are right. How can Khushi bring Shyam back when he tried to kill Arnav and left her all bound and gagged on the middle of the road to die?

But on the other hand it is a question of Anjali's life or death. Anjali refused to eat, she accused her brother for not listening to her when she so badly needed her husband with her and accused family for showing fake concern.

The whole family I mean Dadi, mami and Aakash supported her case.

What else can Khushi do?

If something happens to Anjali, everyone is ready to metaphorically skin Khushi alive. Arnav may very well be leading the pack and I don't think Nani, NK and Payal can do much about it.

Haven't we seen the outcome when Anjali tried to abort the baby?

I am not saying Khushi was thinking all this. She simply forgives her own culprits to make someone happy.

Cheers...

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
Oh my, is this the plot? A brill one and filled with Brun.I will definitely watch it but where?Voot is an app right but when I click on it , it seems a form to fill up.

Sorry di, unable to be here or anywhere, Plz don't close the chapter on me. pretty plz. and if you have done so, I will respect your decision.

Happy Valentine's day di.😊
Edited by RSanaya71 - 5 years ago
Episode 338 makes no sense regardless Anjali was hurting herself and the blame game could come on Khushi still Khushi herself bringing Shyam was a bad move, many other ways Shyam could have brought to RM
monicavr thumbnail
glad to read your post again, Faiqa...😊😊😊 338 isn t interesting at all, and you are right that the story is not logical any more,but may be this is the nature of Kushi...a good heart, ready to help everyone , even if she went through bad things, she still believes that an evil man can change..😲 and no romance in this epi...😕😕😕
Edited by monicavr - 5 years ago
nnks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Folks Episode 338 is up

Page 44

Khushi : Arnavji, woh kya kehte hai,Happy valentine day damn it!😳

Happy Valentine's day to all❤️
Edited by nnks - 5 years ago

👏

Derma...😊

After a long time, something clicked in me.No doubt, Barun is capable of pulling through such a higher caliber of mentally and physical torture filled with fear, uncertainty and at the same time a sense of unknown pleasure until it reached a limit where there was no turning back...

Human nature is such a complexed one that no one can point out what where how when etc...yet certain things we learn by experience...

I don't know how many of you are going to agree yet I always see things with a different angle so this was from my POV...

When we start doing things for pleasure, soon that pleasure takes over, it becomes an obsession or simply a part of us. Alcohol, women, food, in other words, Ayashi

The quality of state of being profligate; a profligate or very vicious course of life; a state of being abandoned in moral principle and in vice; dissoluteness. or licentiousness, looseness.

He wanted a Tatoo, his choice...Ah! A snake with many mouths. What could be better to explain such a state?

The maker asks for 2000Rs, Anthony delivers what he wants and beats the guy in black and blue...and leaves with a curse...

So the curse becomes a nightmare...Initially, he doesn't pay heed to it and continues his life as it is, drinking, eating, woman, until none of this he remembers, all he knows the hissing and spreading pain which takes over until he forgets himself...crawls over to be relieved yet it was too late...

He cries ...he pleas... He begs...has no way out...

then he remembers where he has to return to fix but again all he leaves just the peeling back like a snake, who sheds his skin...to be all new, here he sheds a skin covered with crawling sins...

Barun, you took my heart for this...as an actor you nailed it and as a viewer, I felt it after so long...Welcome back!👏👏 ⭐️

Wow! Faiqa, you went deep here, mostly people didn't get it or thought he died, but now I can see where you are taking this. Hmm! The end could be either way but one thing is clear he did shed his skin. Brilliant Yara!

Barun is outstanding in this scene, I liked his acting after so long if you ask, he was really in it.

Folks Episode 338 is up

Page 44

Happy Valentine's day To All 😊